剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
谈谈对韦恩·威廉姆斯实行监控和侦查
to talk surveillance and warrants for Wayne Williams.
他想听所有在场探员的看法
He wants to hear from all the agents at the scene.
我们的理由充分吗
We have enough for that?
根本没有谢丽尔·约翰逊这个人
Cheryl Johnson turned out to be a lie.
所以他在辩白上作假了
That gives us a false exculpatory.
还有 我们一直不懂他是怎么把孩子叫上车的
And get this: we've always wondered how he got them in the car.
发传♥单♥
Flyers.
传♥单♥
Flyers?
威廉姆斯会给孩子派发传♥单♥
Williams hands out flyers to kids,
宣称只要跟他去录个小样
promising a record contract
就答应帮他们签约唱片公♥司♥
if they'll go with him to make a demo.
这就是他的手段
That's how he does it.
比尔
Bill...
凶手就是他
this is him.
我马上过来
I'm on my way.
我们可能找到凶手了
We may have him.
你自己去跟他说
You tell him.
我不说
I won't.
他于两三天前身亡
He'd been deceased two to three days,
这不能排除威廉姆斯的嫌疑
which does not rule Williams out as a suspect.
死因是窒息 很可能是被人掐死的
Cause of death is asphyxiation, most likely by a choke hold.
尸体上发现的地毯纤维物
We found carpet fibers on the body
与在其他受害者身上发现的一致
consistent with what we've found on other victims.
纤维物是绿色的 形状十分特别
The fibers we recovered are green and a very unusual shape.
我看到威廉姆斯家中就有一块绿地毯
I saw green carpet in Williams' home.
但你并不知道二者是否匹配
But you don't know if it's a match.
是的 受害者身上还发现了狗毛
No, sir. There were dog hairs on the victim.
我在嫌疑人的车上也发现了狗毛
I found dog hairs in the suspect's vehicle,
-而他家人就养了条狗 -我也养狗 探员
- and his family owns a dog. - I own a dog, Agent.
此外 还有一条打了结的尼龙绳
Besides that, there was a knotted nylon rope,
-长约61厘米 -总算有点实用信息了
- approximately 24 inches... - Now that's material.
这与任一受害者的伤口吻合吗
Does it match wounds on any victim?
绳子当时在车子上 但之后就...
It remained in the vehicle and has since...
-找不到了 -这么说来
- It can't be accounted for. - So...
即便人家同意让我们搜车
we confiscated no physical evidence.
我们还是没有找到任何物证
Even though he gave permission to search his vehicle.
是的 长官 但那时我们还没找到尸体
That's correct, sir. At the time, we had no body
所以也没有办法判定发生了一起凶案
and, therefore, no cause to believe a crime had been committed.
-现在找到尸体了 -没错 长官
- Now, you have a body. - Yes, sir.
但你们并没有物证证明这与嫌犯或他的车有关
Which you can't physically connect to the suspect or his vehicle.
听到落水声的实习警员当时很可能在打瞌睡
And you have a splash heard by a probably sleeping recruit,
而且你们也不能确定落水声和尸体有关
which you can't definitively connect to the body.
-受害者叫什么 -纳撒尼尔·凯特
- Who's the victim? - Nathaniel Cater.
27岁 68公斤 1米85
Twenty-seven, 150 pounds, six foot one.
有非法入侵和入室盗窃未遂前科
Priors for trespass and attempted burglary.
你们申请监视儿童谋杀累犯的根据
You want warrants for a multiple child murderer
是一名成年男子死了
based on the death of an adult?
凯特是个酒鬼和男妓 很容易下手
Cater was a drunk and a hustler. He'd be easy prey.
除了他在受害者掉入查特胡奇河那段时间
Besides driving over a bridge at the same general time
正好开车经过桥上外
that this victim was in the Chattahoochee,
死者和你们的嫌犯之间
you have no physical connection
没有物证联♥系♥
between the deceased and your suspect.
我不能基于此而签发搜查令
I can't issue warrants based on that.
长官 威廉姆斯符合我们要找的凶手类型
Sir, Williams fits the type of perpetrator we've been looking for.
他有前科
He had a prior.
他曾因为假冒警♥察♥及在车内
He was stopped for impersonating a police officer
-放有警用电台而被拦下 -轻罪而已
- and had a scanner in his car. - A misdemeanor.
我们不能因为
We don't issue warrants
他是哪种"类型"的人就签发搜查令
based on the "type" of person someone is.
而且我之前给你们签发了那些令状
And the last warrants I obtained for you
结果就抓回来一个只是在树林里自♥慰♥的人
captured a man whose only sin was pleasuring himself in the woods.
公♥关♥灾难
A public relations debacle.
-我们就不该抓他 -是的 没错
- We were wrong for even bringing him in. - Yes, you were.
长官 我们暂时还没申请搜身和搜查住处
Sir, we're not asking to search his person and property yet.
只是申请24小时监控和窃听
We're requesting 24-hour surveillance and wiretaps.
联调局上一次在佐治亚州窃听黑人
The last time the FBI wiretapped a black man in Georgia,
联调局窃听到了马丁·路德·金的性丑闻
并于196♥4♥年寄信威胁其自杀
结果可不怎么样
it was not well-received.
恕我直言 长官 韦恩·威廉姆斯绝不是金博士
With all respect, sir, Wayne Williams is no Dr. King.
如果我们能够实施监控
If we're allowed surveillance,
我有信心会找到证据 证明您的决定没错
I'm confident we'll find evidence to validate your decision.
我会考虑的
I'll consider it...
在周末剩余的时间里
with what's left of my weekend.
今天在市政厅 社区活动分子和城市规划者碰面
Today at city hall, community activists met with city planners...
别写上绳子 即使他能批准
Don't include the rope. If he approves this thing,
法官也会基于同样的理由反驳的
the judge will shoot it down for the same reasons.
好
Okay.
你这话可不太乐观
That isn't very optimistic.
-斯雷顿批准的可能性有多大 -五五开
- Odds on Slaton for the warrant? - Fifty-fifty.
-要么批准 要么不批准 -我觉得是三七开
- He either will or he won't. - I say 30/70.
我们有一个出现在尸体附近的嫌疑人
We have a suspect in the vicinity of the body.
附近
Vicinity.
他说得对 我们没有和尸体相关联的物证
He's right, we have no material connection to that body.
各位 今年是选举年
Guys, it's an election year.
民♥意♥和证据一样重要
It's about public opinion as much as about evidence.
你能开响一点吗
Can you turn that up?
当局会终结这牵动亚特兰大心弦的系列儿童凶杀案
Authorities to bring an end to the child murders gripping Atlanta.
在领导人的煽动下 在美国有这样一种气氛
A certain mood exists in America, encouraged by our leaders,
好像对黑人做任何事都是可以的
that it is all right to do anything to black people.
卡蜜尔·贝尔
在全国各地
Across the country,
我们的孩子被杀害
our children are being killed,
我们的未来被毁掉
and our future is being wiped out.
所以我来到...
That is why I have come...
死者母亲
这个国家的首都
to our nation's capital,
来告诉世人 "不"
to say, "No."
特别探员福特
Special Agent Ford.
一个孩子生命的价值
To the value of a child's life
不应该由他们的肤色决定
being judged by the color of their skin.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
是斯雷顿
Slaton.
"鉴于当前亚特兰大的危机形势
"In light of the crisis situation in Atlanta,
我破例批准了"
an exception has been made."
...他们只能继续埋葬自己的儿女
while they continue to bury their sons and daughters...
该死
Shit.
有人起来了
Someone's up.
我把东西丢了
I lost it.
什么
What?
那破东西掉了
I... I dropped the fucking thing.
等等
Hold on.
找到了
Found it.
快点
Hurry up.
他们要出门了
They're on the move.
我还需要时间
I need more time.
靠 马上出来
Fuck it. Get out now.
走
Go.
-谁他妈会这个点起床 -你做到了吗
- Who the hell is up at this hour? - Did you do it?
我们能追踪他的定位 只是听不到声音
We can track him. Just can't listen to him.
谢谢
Thanks.
这上面说韦恩曾在公共安♥全♥部♥工作过
Says here, Wayne once worked for the Department of Public Safety.
纵火案犯罪现场摄影师
Scene photographer for arson investigations.
他可能仍然持有媒体证件
He could still have press credentials.
我们应该查查他是否拍摄过犯罪现场
We should see if he photographed any of our crime scenes.
好了 他出发了 我们在跟着
All right, he's on the move. We're trailing.
收到
Copy that.
目标在格伦路上向西行驶 在我们视线中
The package is traveling west on Glenn. We've got eyes.
所有车辆保持距离
All cars hang back.
收到 T型车
Roger, Model T.
公猫 你们紧跟在我后面
Tomcat, you guys stay tight behind me.
老鹰 我们正在向西行驶
Eagle, we're on the move west.
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表