剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
他们说我发作了好几次 但我没印象了
Actually, they said I had several. I don't remember.
他们给我打了大量的镇静剂
I was heavily sedated.
医生说 我可能得了恐慌症
The doctor told me I might have panic disorder.
之前发生过吗
Has this ever happened before?
没有 从来没有过
No. Never.
霍顿 你告诉我 你的身体出了什么问题
Holden, I need you to tell me what happened physically,
要准确描述
and I want you to be precise.
感觉像是心脏病发作
It felt like I was having a heart attack.
我喘不上气
I... couldn't breathe.
-你失去意识了吗 -没有
- Did you lose consciousness? - No.
-视力呢 -视野收缩了
- Vision? - Tunneled.
-之后发作过吗 -正相反
- Have you had any since? - The opposite.
我觉得浑身充满了力量 我想重新投入工作
I feel energized. I wanna get back to work,
我们终于得到了所需的支持
and we're finally getting the support we need.
同时 我不希望...
At the same time, I don't want anything...
说具体点 是什么引起了你发作
Specifically, what precipitated the episode?
我去见坎伯了
I went to see Kemper.
你自己一个人吗
By yourself?
恐慌发作常常是由
Panic attacks are often brought on
极度的脆弱感引起的
by feelings of acute vulnerability.
精神病患极其善于操纵别人 而且他了解你
Psychopaths are extremely manipulative, and he knows you.
所以他对你的敏感点一清二楚
So he would know exactly your areas of sensitivity.
他威胁你了吗
Did he threaten you?
没有 他...
No, not exactly. He...
抱了我
hugged me.
我们和精神病患共情时
When we empathize with a psychopath,
其实否认了自己
we actually negate the self.
否认了我们自己关于正派和人性的信仰
We deny our own beliefs about decency and humanity,
那非常危险
and that can be very dangerous.
-我能应付得来 -你确定吗
- I can handle it. - Are you sure?
因为你绝对不想在面谈中发病
Because the last place that you would want for this to happen is
尤其是现在
during an interview. Especially now.
所以我想听听你有没有什么办法
Which is why I wanted to see if you had any insight.
理论上 你要调节生活中的压力
Well, ideally, you would regulate the stress in your life.
还要保证睡眠 锻炼身体
Outside of that, there's getting enough sleep, exercise,
可能还要冥想
maybe meditation.
锻炼没问题 我可以慢跑
Exercise. I can do that. I can jog.
这就开了个好头
And that's a good start,
但你也需要注意身体的信♥号♥♥
but you also need to pay attention to the signs.
气短 心率加快
Shortness of breath, accelerated heart rate,
视力下降 眩晕
impaired vision, vertigo.
我可以多留意你
I can keep an eye out,
但只有你自己能感觉到要发病
but you are the only one that's gonna feel something coming on.
好的
Okay.
他抱了你
He hugged you?
我愿意帮你
I'd like to help you.
如果你需要找人谈谈 谈什么都行
So if you need someone to talk to about... anything,
-我都在 -真不知道该怎么感谢你 温迪
- I'm here. - I can't tell you how much I appreciate that, Wendy.
因为做我这种工作 有时候
Because sometimes, doing what I do,
知道有人会帮我 就觉得很安心
it's nice to know that there's someone there for me.
当然了
Of course.
谢帕德副局长在二战时是一名航♥空♥兵
Following service in World War II as a decorated airman,
获得嘉奖退役后
Assistant Director Shepard
在巴尔的摩警署工作了六年
spent six years in the Baltimore PD
他还是是匡提科1953届杰出毕业生
and was a distinguished graduate of Quantico, class of 1953.
你觉得他高兴吗
Do you think he's happy?
他干了整整27年
He's had 27 years.
我觉得他简直迫不及待
I think he's ecstatic
穿着防水长靴假装钓鱼了
to go stand in waders and pretend to fish.
带头推广计算机技术
Spearheaded the introduction of computer technology,
研发出无数种具开拓性的培训方法
and developed countless pioneering training techniques.
但他影响最为深远的成果也许是行为科学部
But his most lasting legacy could be our Behavioral Science Unit,
该部即将扩建
which is set to expand
为建立一个全国犯罪数据库打下基础
and will establish the foundation of a national criminal database.
听起来有人十分认可我们的工作
Sounds like someone's embracing what we've done.
接受无法避免的事
Embracing the inevitable
你的照片才能被挂到联调局的墙上
is how you get your photo on the wall around here.
从心理学角度破译犯罪现场
To decipher crime scenes from a psychological perspective,
让探员们得以通过最细微的观察
allowing agents to predict criminal behavior
来预防犯罪行为
from the smallest observations.
花里胡哨的太多了 实质可没多少
That's a lot of icing, not a lot of cake.
-他看起来不太高兴 -可以说 他一直以
- He does not look happy. - I can say that his reputation
刚正 诚实 正派而闻名
has always been one of integrity, honesty, and absolute decency.
我代表局里感谢你的奉献
For your service, I express the gratitude of the bureau
祝贺你退休 也祝贺佩吉
and my congratulations to you, and to Peg,
还有你可爱的孩子们
and to your loving children,
特雷弗 肖恩和丽萨
Trevor, Sean, and Lisa, on your retirement.
欢迎经历你第一次正式的联调局马屁大会
Welcome to your first formal bureau ass-lick.
你在竞争中找到了一处喘息之地
Well, you've found a perch out of the fray.
你愿意的话 大可以跟我
And you're absolutely welcome to take shelter on the sideline
-在场边避难 -谢谢
- with me if you wish. - Thank you.
这是个非常文明的马屁大会
It's a very civilized ass-lick.
胡佛大楼里半数的探员都来了
Half the Hoover Building came down.
我们都规矩得很
We're on our best behavior.
那人在走之前就会知道所有人的名字
That guy will know everyone's name before he leaves.
你和他的会面怎么样
How was your meeting with him?
他似乎很聪明 公正
He seems intelligent, fair,
愿意给予支持
and very supportive.
很看重霍顿
Places a lot of stock in Holden.
事实上 他叫我盯好他
Actually, he charged me with keeping him on rails.
真的吗
Really?
有什么好笑的
Why is that funny?
他也对我提了同样的要求
He asked me the same thing.
他比我们想的更精明
He's shrewder than we thought.
两个保姆胜过一个
Two babysitters are better than one.
没错
True.
听着 我得去做件事
Listen, I gotta do this thing.
提醒你一下
A little tip.
如果你开始看到有人松领带
If you start to see guys loosening their ties,
就趁早离开
get out while you can.
谢谢
Thank you.
各位打扰下
Excuse me everyone.
能安静一下听我说句话吗
If I could have your attention, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
各位都知道
As you all know,
我们今晚是来向一位传奇人物致敬的
we are here tonight to pay tribute to one of our finest.
他是导师
A mentor,
是朋友
a friend,
也是一个出色的探员
and a damn fine agent.
罗伯特 敬你 长官
Robert. To you, sir.
作为联调局探员
As FBI agents,
我们都想抓到十大通缉犯
we all wanna bag one of the Top Ten Most Wanted.
长官 既然现在你的十大通缉犯都有名字了
Well, sir, now that your top ten have names
诸如鳟鱼 狗鱼和鲈鱼...
like trout, pike, and bass...
我们就该升级你的致命武器
we thought we should upgrade your use of lethal force.
这个怎么样
How about this?
发言
Speech!
发言
Speech!
我很荣幸与你们中很多人共事过
I've been honored to serve with so many of you
你们让自己和联调局都备受尊敬
as you have distinguished yourselves and the bureau.
你们让我在任期里的每一天都无比自豪
You have made me proud every day of my tenure,
我无以言谢
and I can't begin to thank you enough.
为此
And for this,
我一到蒙大拿 就会立刻开始使用它
I'm putting this to use as soon as I can get out to Montana.
如果我妻子报案说我失踪了
And if my wife files a missing person's report,
无视她
ignore it.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
-恭喜 干得漂亮 -谢谢 比尔
- Congratulations. Well done. - Thank you, Bill.
我就想说
I just wanted to say...
在你27年职业生涯里 我只有幸和你共事了三年
I've only had the honor of working with you for 3 of your 27 years.
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表