剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
But we see someone dump a body off a bridge,
侧写就不太重要了
profile's not gonna matter much.
对我来说很重要
It'll matter to me.
报告交了
Reports are filed.
明天轮到你写
Your turn tomorrow.
给我一杯爱尔兰威士忌 谢谢
One Irish whiskey, please. Thanks.
能调大音量吗
Can you turn that up?
最后一次被见到
Last spotted at a rally
是在摩尔豪斯学院校园举办的集♥会♥上
that was held on the Morehouse College campus.
知道他行踪的人
Anyone having information on his whereabouts
请拨♥打♥亚特兰大专案组情报热♥线♥
is encouraged to call the Atlanta task force tip line.
希尔住在
Hill is a resident
亚特兰大西南部的泰克伍德家园住♥宅♥区
of the southwest Atlanta neighborhood Techwood Homes,
昨晚警方在这区对所谓的"球棒巡逻队"
which last night was the scene of a police raid
发动了突击搜查
on the so-called "Bat Patrol."
该团体成立的初衷是保护这一区的儿童
The group was founded to provide protection to children
这一带发生过数宗青少年凶杀案 居民们饱受折磨
in a neighborhood plagued by the murders of several young people.
警方逮捕了两名成员 他们被控武器违规
Police arrested two members who are accused of weapons violations
包括持有裹着铁丝网的球棒
including possessing baseball bats wrapped with barbed wire.
专员说的治安巡逻队就是指这个
That's what the commissioner meant by vigilantes.
没用的 大部分孩子都是在白天失踪的
It won't help. Most of these kids disappeared in broad daylight.
如果他们是你的孩子呢
What if they were your kids?
如果是我的孩子
If it was my kid,
我就会拿着一根裹着铁丝网的球棒到街上去
I'd be out there with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire.
市政现正迫♥害♥一个
This city is persecuting a community
早已饱受折磨的社区
that has already suffered in the deepest way.
蒂莫西·希尔就是在那个社区失踪的
Timothy Hill is missing from that very neighborhood.
我们知道失踪意味着什么
And we know what missing means.
失踪在亚特兰大意味着死亡
Missing, in Atlanta, means dead.
我们报道的同时 调查...
As we've been reporting, the investigation...
-如果他不出现呢 -他别无选择
- What if he doesn't show? - He has to.
...已经耗费了市政♥府♥大笔资金
Has put a serious crunch on the city's budget.
炉甘石洗剂[止痒收敛皮肤]
已经监视了五周
Five weeks of surveillance.
每晚派出28辆车
Twenty-eight cars a night.
每天有42名警员加班
Overtime for 42 officers per day,
守在亚特兰大市区每一座桥边
camped out on every bridge in Metropolitan Atlanta.
食物
Food.
汽油
Gas.
我们得到的只有更多的尸体
And all we got is more bodies.
蒂莫西·希尔 乔乔·贝尔 埃迪·邓肯
Timothy Hill, Jo-Jo Bell, Eddie Duncan,
最近这五个都是在河里被发现的
the last five have exclusively been in the rivers.
我们外出监视不是要找到更多尸体
We're not out there to find more bodies.
而是要找到疑犯
We're out there to find a suspect.
我刚才正跟吉姆说...
I was telling Jim...
监视是我们目前唯一能采取的行动方式
Surveillance is the only actionable course we have right now.
否则我们就只能重新梳理旧线索
Otherwise, we're just re-treading old leads.
我不能再调动那么多人手了
I can't move the numbers around anymore.
我刚才正跟吉姆说
I was tellin' Jim,
市政♥府♥预算超支 我隐瞒不了
the city's looking at overages I can't hide,
他们也负担不了
and they can't cover.
哪怕只给警校新生们付实习生工资
Even working the recruits at intern wages.
我只能终止行动
I have to shut it down.
-这是最后一周 -你不能那么做
- This is our last week. - You can't do that.
我们没钱了
We're out of money.
没有别的选择
No two ways about it.
抱歉
Sorry.
你好 我是温迪·卡尔博士 请...
Hello, you've reached Dr. Wendy Carr. Please...
你好 机主暂时无法接听
Hello. The person you are calling is not available.
请在提示音后留言
You may leave a message at the beep.
温 你在吗
Wen? Are you there?
你什么时候买♥♥的答录机
When did you get a machine?
是我 我不知道出什么问题了
It... It's me. I don't know what's going on.
我就想跟你谈谈
I... I just want to talk.
我在楼下 如果你在家的话
I'm downstairs, if you're there.
我需要知道现在的情况 请打给我
I just need to know what's happening. Please call me.
-老天 希望是你 -我马上下来
- God, I hope this is you. - I'm coming down.
你果然在家
You are there.
-我们能谈谈吗 -当然
- Can we talk? - Of course.
-到楼上吗 -这里就行了
- Upstairs? - Here's fine.
-你一直不回我电♥话♥ -我不确定是谁打来的
- You're not returning my calls. - I wasn't sure who was calling.
-这话是什么意思 -拜托
- What is that supposed to mean? - Please.
我都不知道你能发出那么尖的声音
I didn't know your voice went that high.
在你丈夫面前
With your husband.
是前夫
Ex-husband.
我告诉过你了 那段感情很复杂
And I told you that relationship was complicated.
-你为什么评判我 -我觉得这让我不安
- Why are you judging me? - I find it a little unnerving
一个把诚实
that someone who places honesty
看得最重的人居然能撒起谎来...
over everything else can lie quite so...
-撒谎 -在找另一份工作
- Lie? - Looking for another job?
在埃奇伍德
Somewhere in Edgewood?
你当时简直像变了一个人
You were a completely different person.
你就一直都表里如一吗
Oh, and you're always who you are?
没错 我欺骗我前夫
Yes, I manipulate my ex
这样我才有机会跟我儿子相处
so that I can have some sort of relationship with my son.
-这样的关系不真实 -轮不到你来说
- An inauthentic relationship. - That is not your place to say.
哪怕你有做到你所推崇的
You know, if you had even a modicum of the honesty
十分之一的诚实...
that you're endlessly hocking...
我居然因为你感到内疚
To think that you actually made me feel bad about myself.
-这与我无关 -这都是因为你
- This is not about me. - This is entirely about you.
教训我该做什么样的人 然而你却...
Lecturing me to be one way, while you...
我从没教训过你
I have never lectured you.
就算我跟我儿子说话时
And if I have to change the tone of my voice
得改变声调
when I talk to my son,
也比不能承认真实自我的人强多了
that is light-years from a person who can't admit who they are.
这是你的问题
This is about you.
你说得对 这是我的问题
You're right. This is about me.
你想听实话吗 你不是你自以为的人
You want honesty? You're not who you think you are.
你不自♥由♥ 你也不是过着高水准生活的
You're not free. And you're not some enlightened being
开了窍的人
who's living her life to a higher standard.
你只是一个酒保
You're a bartender...
连恋爱建议都是从车站杂♥志♥看来的
who takes relationship advice from bus stop magazines.
希望你一切顺利
I hope things work out for you.
这段时间熬夜我感觉比以前累多了
I'm feeling these nights more than I used to.
只剩一晚了
Only one more.
很不幸
Unfortunately.
吃早餐吗
Breakfast?
再吃法式吐司套餐我就要吐了
Can't do another French toast combo.
直接去睡了
Gonna go straight to bed.
今晚见
See you tonight.
没事的
It's okay.
还记得我吗 我是坦娅的朋友
Remember me? I'm Tanya's friend.
游乐中心很快就开门 给你
Arcade will be open in a little bit. Here you go.
我不干那种事的
I don't do that.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我知道十美元能买♥♥到什么
I know what ten dollars buys.
能玩很多次"爆破彗星" 钱归你了 别跑出去
A lot of Asteroids. Here, you can have it. Just stay inside.
等等 十美元通常能买♥♥到什么
Wait, what does ten dollars normally buy?
五美元能买♥♥一张照片
Well, five for a picture.
拍立得照片吗
Like a Polaroid?
没错
Yeah.
那些失踪的孩子 有你认识的吗
Did you know any of the kids who have gone missing?
我认识其中几个
I knew some of 'em.
-他们中有人收过钱吗 -有两三个收过
- Any of them take money? - A couple of 'em did.
他们是不是去过莱克伍德的一栋砖房♥
Did they go to a brick house in Lakewood?
不 是体育场旁边那栋棕色房♥子
Nah, the brown house by the stadium.
听着
Listen.
我是联调局的
I'm with the FBI.
今晚
...For tonight.
今天其他地区新闻 亚特兰大警方表示
Elsewhere today,Atlanta police say there's still no progress
17岁的威廉·巴雷特被杀一案仍无进展
in the murder of 17-year-old William Barrett.
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表