剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
I can't discuss the details.
我想一定是这样
Oh, I bet it is.
那些声音不会干涉你和律师的谈话 对吧
The voices don't interfere with talking to your lawyer, do they?
一切都是胡说 对不对
It's a crock, isn't it?
根本没有声音 没有恶魔
There's no voices, no demon.
那条狗不会说话
The dog doesn't talk.
你看了一部电影和几本书 便编出这套说辞
You saw a movie, read some books, and made it all up.
所以如果出了岔子
So if everything went to shit...
你还有办法摆脱困境
you'd have a way out.
你希望在联调局的名声永远是那个
Do you want to forever be known at the FBI
被一条拉布拉多送进大牢
as the guy who let a Labrador
余下的可悲人生都要在监禁里度过的男人吗
land him in jail for the rest of his shitty life?
他们全都信了 大卫 对不对
They all bought it, David, didn't they?
包括精神病医生
Even the shrinks.
特别是精神病医生
Especially the shrinks.
我自己都信了其中一部分
Hell, I believed some of it.
我很容易受影响
I'm very suggestible.
你想听见声音吗
Did you wanna hear voices?
我一直阅读那方面的内容
I kept reading about 'em.
它们和我的幻想有密切联♥系♥
They got kinda tied up with my fantasies.
什么幻想
What fantasies are those?
女孩 复仇
Girls. Revenge.
我就是你们所谓的"性♥饥♥渴♥空想家"
I'm what you call a "Sex-starved daydreamer."
那是我想的 不是临床诊断结果
That... That's just me. That's not clinical.
-幻想从何时开始的 -青少年时期
- When did these fantasies start? - When I was a teenager.
不过到现在我仍花大部分时间幻想
But even now, I still spend most of my time fantasizing.
我的杀戮不是性犯罪
My killings were not sex crimes.
我从没想过要强♥奸♥任何人
I never wanted to rape anybody.
我只是想杀了她们
I just wanted to kill 'em.
那些声音为我本来就想做的事开脱
Voices helped me justify what I already wanted to do.
你怎么找到你的受害者的
How did you find them? Your victims?
我就是开始开车
Just started driving.
-开车 -时刻都在开
- Driving? - All the time.
寻找女孩
Lookin' for girls.
所以你从来没有提前选中和监视她们
So you never picked anyone out in advance and surveilled them?
没有 我不知道会是谁
No. I never knew who it would be.
堪萨斯杀手也是这么做的吗
Is that what Kansas does?
从他写的信来看 是的
We think so from his letters.
我就一直开一直开
I just drove and drove.
堪萨斯杀手肯定也是这样
I'll bet he does too, Kansas.
得有一辆可靠的车
Gotta have a reliable car.
我很狡猾
And I was cunning.
我研究地图和逃跑路线
I studied maps, escape routes.
我随身带着枪 和用来交停车费的硬币
I carried my gun, a roll of quarters for parking.
你不知道何时机会就来了
You never know when it might come together.
你怎么知道哪些晚上适合狩猎
How did you know what nights to go hunting?
这跟月亮周期有关吗
Did it have anything to do with lunar cycles?
当然没有 我每天晚上都狩猎
Fuck no. I hunted every night.
-每晚 -这是代价
- Every night? - That's what it takes.
全身心的投入
Commitment.
我每晚都出去
You go out every night,
但是也许每隔几周 才在对的地方和对的时间
but... maybe once every few weeks, you find the right girl
找到一个对的女孩
in the right place, at the right time.
我从不预先知道要找什么
I never knew what I was lookin' for,
但看到她那一刻 我就知道了
but I knew her when I saw her.
你有没有拿走过纪念品
You ever take souvenirs?
从作案现场
Something from the scene?
-比如受害人身上的东西 -没有 我就跑了
- Maybe something from one of the girls? - No, I ran.
那个模仿犯会拿走东西吗
The copycat, he takes things?
是的
Yeah.
大卫 你有没有回过犯罪现场
David, did you ever go back to any of the crime scenes?
经常回去
All the time.
你是因为感到愧疚或悔恨吗
Was it because you felt guilt or remorse?
不是
Nah.
如果我失败了或现场有太多警♥察♥
If I struck out or there were too many cops,
我会回到作过案的地方
I'd go back to where I did a job.
你想回味
You'd relive it.
每个细节
Every detail.
有时我在她们死去的地上打滚
Sometimes, I rolled around in the dirt where they died,
就是想感受一下
just to feel it.
你有没有...
Did you...?
自♥慰♥吗
Masturbate?
当然有
Oh, yeah.
但不是在现场 在家里
But not there. At home.
重申一次 我从没幻想过暴♥力♥性♥爱♥
Again, I never fantasized about sex with violence.
那两件事从来都是分开的
Those two things were always separate.
当然了
Of course.
就算你们的罪犯带走了纪念品
Even if he takes souvenirs, your guy,
我保证 他还是会回来的
I guarantee you he goes back.
他根本抗拒不了
You can't resist it.
也许他就是开车经过
Maybe he just drives by.
也许
Maybe.
他的自恋情结迫使他承认
His own narcissism forces him to admit
恶魔是他编造出来的
that the demons were fabricated.
他难以忍♥受有别人利用他的名声获利
The thought of someone else profiting from his fame was unbearable.
你的直觉是对的
Your instincts were right.
精神分♥裂♥患者是无法选择打开和关掉声音的
A schizophrenic wouldn't be able to turn the voices on and off.
疯狂杀手和被恶魔附身有区别吗
Crazed killer or possessed, what's the difference?
他无法容忍♥他的形象被精神错乱玷污了
He can't tolerate his image tarnished by insanity.
恶魔令他变得格外特别
The demons make him special.
一个与难以战胜的邪恶斗争的战士
A warrior battling insurmountable evil.
疯狂则太软弱无力
Crazy's just weak.
真正让我感到意外的是 不管表面如何
You know what's really surprising is that despite appearances,
他的犯罪的确是由性心理激发的
his crimes are psycho-sexually motivated.
他一直强调他的性幻想
He kept making the point that his sexual fantasies
和暴♥力♥是分开的
were separate from the violence.
他不想人们把他的枪看成他的鸡♥巴♥
He did not want his gun mistaken for his penis.
但他选择了一把点44口径的枪
He did choose a .44.
这就要说到公众形象和自我形象产生矛盾了
That goes back to public image conflicting with self-image.
性侵犯是变♥态♥
Sex offenders are perverts.
他是个备受折磨的天才
He's a tormented genius.
媒体弄错后 他就修正了情节
When the media got that wrong, he corrected the narrative.
公众注意比起杀戮更能满足他性♥欲♥吗
So is he getting off on publicity more than the killings?
两者都有
It's both.
杀戮是前戏
The killings were foreplay,
但他同样在乎他在公众眼中的形象
but he was just as concerned with how he was perceived.
给自己取名 和媒体交流
Naming himself, communicating with the media.
这些都引向了控制
It all adds up to control.
伯科威茨控制不了女人怎么对待他
And Berkowitz can't control how women treat him
或者他在家里的地位
or how he fits into his family.
所以他创造了一个荒诞的人物
So he creates this monstrous persona,
但他实际上只是个矮胖笨拙的邮差
but really he's just a dumpy, awkward mailman.
如果遵循伯科威茨说的 BTK每晚去寻找猎物
If we go by what Berkowitz said, BTK trolls every night.
没人能同时保有一份正经工作 组建家庭
No one could hold down a real job, have a family,
猎捕和重返犯罪现场 他顶多只有份低贱的工作
hunt, visit their crime scenes. He's got a menial job at best.
-且没有真正的恋爱关系 -和女人肯定没有
- And no real relationships. - Certainly not with women.
根据伯科威茨
Based on Berkowitz,
我们得开启一个全新的分类
we're gonna have to open up an entire new category.
我们一直在看杀手是否
We've been looking at whether killers
会像坎伯那样关注媒体对他们的报道
follow their stories in the media, like Kemper did.
但现在我们得考虑他们如何利用媒体
But now we have to consider how they use the media
创造自己的神话
to create their own mythologies.
那伯科威茨到底是哪一类
So Berkowitz, what is he?
他没有精神分♥裂♥症 不预先做计划
He's not schizophrenic. Does virtually no preplanning.
有一套荒谬超自然的说辞 被捕时用来开脱
Has an absurd supernatural explanation if caught.
他的犯罪里显然有性元素
And there are definite sexual components to his crimes.
有组织还是无组织
Organized or disorganized?
他现在不跟狗说话了 能给他提升吗
Does he get a promotion now that he's not talkin' to dogs?
总的说来 我认为他还是有组织的
Overall, I'd say he's more organized than not.
谁能想到
Who'd have thunk?
比尔
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表