剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
Hey, Bill.
他表现怎么样
How was he?
刚开始有点拘谨
A little stiff at first.
然后就恢复了以前极度自信的样子
But then back to his old cocksure self.
-你也看记录了 -我还是觉得我们得小心
- You read it. - Hmm. Still think we need to be cautious.
我觉得他恢复原状了
I think he's back.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
比尔·坦奇
晚上好 南茜·坦奇在吗
Good evening. Uh, is Nancy Tench home?
我是她丈夫 有何贵干
I'm her husband. Can I help you?
我是弗雷德里克斯堡警局的斯宾塞警探
I'm Detective Spencer with Fredericksburg PD.
特别探员坦奇
Special Agent Tench.
联调局
FBI.
有什么能帮你的
What can I do for ya?
抱歉 我是阿尔特·斯宾塞警探
I'm so sorry. Detective Art Spencer.
坦奇夫人 你是希莫伦院街1159号♥住♥宅♥的房♥产经纪吗
Mrs. Tench, are you the Realtor for 1159 Cimmaron Court?
是的
Yes.
很不幸地通知你
You need to know that the residence is,
那所房♥子成了罪案现场
unfortunately, a crime scene.
-什么 有人非法闯入吗 -不 是...
- What? Has there been a break-in? - No, there's been a...
车♥库♥里发现了一具尸体
body found in the garage.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我们目前当做是凶杀案在调查
We're investigating it as a homicide.
恐怕我不能透露细节
I'm afraid I can't disclose...
原谅我
Forgive me.
我能进来吗
May I come in?
当然
Of course.
-你需要喝水吗 -不用 谢谢
- Can I get you some water, anything? - No, thank you.
我刚去通知了其直系亲属
I've just come from notifying next of kin.
-那可是艰难的工作 -我的天
- That is rough. - Oh, my God.
抱歉 我们能做什么
I'm sorry, how can we help?
我需要问几个问题
I need to ask a few questions.
夫人 谁有办法进入或最近进入过那房♥子
Ma'am, who has access to or has recently entered the premises?
就我和房♥东 我只带人参观过两次
Um, just me and the owner. I've only shown it twice.
有个密♥码♥箱 密♥码♥是街道地址
There's a lockbox. The combination is the street address.
我知道不是很安全
I know that's not very secure.
有没有可能
Is it possible any of the doors
忘记关某扇门了呢
may have been left open by mistake?
不会 我总是很小心
No, I'm always so careful.
院子呢 有固定维护人员吗
What about the yard? Do you have a regular crew?
本应是我 但我从没去过
That's supposed to be me, but I'm afraid I never got there.
我需要知道
I'll need to get the names of anyone
你带进过屋子的人的名字
that you've taken through the house.
当然
Of course.
请坐
Please, sit down.
这事让我有点震惊 坦奇探员
This one's got me a little shook up, Agent Tench.
叫我比尔 我能体会
Bill. I get it.
我自己就是在特别凶杀组里工作
I work in a special homicide unit myself.
我见过很多让我彻夜难眠的事物
I've seen plenty of things that kept me up at night.
有什么你想分享的吗
Anything you wanna share?
我不能讨论细节
I really shouldn't discuss the particulars.
明白
Understood.
我不想吓到你妻子
I didn't wanna scare your wife,
但我需要她上次
but I do need to get her shoes
进入车♥库♥时所穿的鞋子
from when she was last in the garage.
我们有很多潜在证据 需要排除她的嫌疑
We have a lot of latent evidence, and we need to eliminate her.
当然 我能早上送过去吗
Absolutely. Can I drop 'em by in the morning?
没问题
We'll be there.
这是他们的名字和号♥码 他们看上去都很和善
Here are their names and numbers. They all seemed perfectly nice.
谢谢你 夫人 我们调查完后会立刻通知你
Thank you, ma'am. I'll let you know as soon as we're out.
抱歉这么晚来打扰你们
I'm so sorry to have barged in on your evening.
没事 有什么需要尽管跟我说
Not a problem. Let me know if I can do anything.
他受到了惊吓
He was rattled.
我难以想象
I can't imagine.
太可怕了
It's... awful.
这一带从没发生过这种事
That just doesn't happen around here.
这种事到处都有的 南茜
It happens everywhere, Nance.
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表