剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
我深感震撼
I was impressed.
是吗
Oh, you were?
他是个有远见的人
He has vision.
好极了 继续说汉斯的案子
Great. So, Hance?
他身上最有趣的一点是
What's really interesting about him
他的第一名受害者是个白人女性
is that his first victim was white.
这是我们的研究对象第一次跨种族作案
It's the first time any of our subjects have crossed racial lines.
杀人动机有没有可能跟种族仇恨有关
Could that have been racially motivated?
我们肯定都想问这个问题
Well, we'll want to ask that.
但更重要的是 如果不是
But more importantly, if it wasn't,
在选择杀人对象时是否受到种族因素的影响
was it somehow racially determined?
汉斯和我们另一个约谈对象在同一所监狱里
Hance is at the same penitentiary as one of our other subjects
小威廉·皮尔斯 他被判八起谋杀罪
who was convicted of eight murders, William Pierce, Jr.
你们可以同时约谈他们两个
So you could get them both at the same time.
他会安排我们约谈曼森
He's getting us Manson.
你说什么
Excuse me?
泰德跟我说他会帮我们约谈曼森
Ted told me he's getting us Manson.
怎么会这样
How'd that happen?
曼森其实不符合我们之前约谈过的
Manson doesn't really fit into the category of psychosexuals
性心理罪犯分类
that we've interviewed.
你意思是我们不该约谈20世纪
You're saying we shouldn't talk to the most infamous murderer
最恶名昭彰的谋杀犯吗
of the 20th century?
曼森从未亲手杀过人
Manson never killed anyone.
不像这些人 全都杀了不止一个人
Unlike all of these subjects who have, multiple times,
并且至少有一次作案跟性有关
and at least once with a sexual component.
我同意卡尔博士所说的
I kind of agree with Dr. Carr.
我们不能谁有名就找谁
We can't just go after the infamous.
好吧 在继续讨论下去之前
Okay. Before we move forward with anything,
我觉得我们应该先消除误会
I feel we should clear the air.
你想消除什么误会
Which air would you like to clear?
我和比尔谈论过了 但我希望你们也知道
I discussed this with Bill, but I want you both to know too.
我跟职责调查部说了
With OPR, I took full responsibility
提议修改转录文本一事我负全责
for suggesting the transcripts be altered.
不会怪罪到你们身上
That will not hang over any of you.
我对他们也完全坦诚
I was completely honest as well.
格雷格
Gregg,
你跟他们是怎么说的
what did you tell them?
我告诉了他们真♥相♥
I told them the truth.
我解释说是你叫我修改转录文本的
I explained that you asked me to alter the transcript.
职责调查部的调查升级
The OPR investigation escalated
是因为有人把斯派克的录音寄给他们了
because someone sent them the Speck tape.
当时只有我不在乎被谁听到录音内容
I was the only person who didn't care who heard what was on that tape,
所以有可能是我做的 但我知道我没这么做
so it could have been me, but... I know I didn't do it.
谢帕德决定毁掉录音带
Shepard made the decision to destroy the tape,
所以他的损失最大
so he had the most to lose.
比尔 你很坚决要毁掉那卷带子
Bill, you were adamant about about getting rid of it,
所以不是你寄的
so it wasn't you.
温迪 听见比尔指责你时 老实说我很震惊
And, Wendy, I was frankly shocked to hear Bill accuse you.
我们当时都很震惊 霍顿
We were all in a bit of shock, Holden.
温迪没理由寄出那卷录音带
Wendy had no reason to send the tape.
她绝不会损害我们所做的努力
She would never jeopardize our hard work.
是你把录音带寄给职责调查部的
You sent the Speck tape to OPR.
我...
I...
我当时觉得我们越陷越深了
I felt like we were getting in deeper and deeper.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
我们需要说实话
We needed to be honest.
是你得说实话
You needed to be honest.
你为什么不先找我们谈谈 格雷格
Why didn't you come to us, Gregg?
我找了 但你们都选择掩盖实情
I did. But you all chose a cover-up.
如果我们说谎 篡改记录 就是走上不归路
If we spin lies, alter records, that's a slippery slope.
-有道理 -是吗 真的有道理吗
- Fair enough. - Is it? Is it fair enough?
你害我们面临危险 就为了让你脆弱的良心好过些吗
That you put all of us at risk just to soothe your delicate conscience?
我寄出录音带时没署名
I sent the tape anonymously.
我准备好跟大家一起承受后果的
I was prepared to go down with everyone.
我们就可以一起失业了吗
So we could all be on unemployment together?
格雷格 以后我们必须相互信任
Gregg, I think we need to trust, moving forward,
会影响整个部门的决定
that decisions affecting the entire unit
得经过讨论再做出
will not be made without discussion.
这个叛徒以后没有表决权了
I don't think Benedict Arnold gets a vote anymore.
抱歉 希望我没打断你们
Sorry. I hope I'm not interrupting.
没有 我们只是在讨论下一步工作
No. We were just discussing next steps.
-你就是史密斯探员吧 -长官
- You must be Agent Smith. - Sir.
我想告诉你们
I'd like you all to know
职责调查部已经正式结束调查
OPR has officially closed its inquiry.
-这是很好的消息 长官 -是的
- That's great news, sir. - Yes.
那意味着我们将开展下一步工作
And that means we will indeed be moving forward.
不过 我想加快我们的进度
Although, I'd like to accelerate our timeline.
目前来看 要花多长时间
Currently, it stands to take how long?
说个大概就行
Ballpark.
粗略估计
Rough ballpark:
用两年约谈罪犯 然后再花两年整合资料
two more years for interviews, another for synthesis.
时间太长了
Too long.
我打算立即为你们提供完成研究工作
I intend to get you the resources you need to complete your work
所需的资源
properly and promptly.
研究人员 转录人员 技术支持
Researchers, transcribers, technical support.
你们所需的人事物 我都会提供
Whomever, whatever you need, I will get.
听起来如何
How's that sound?
很拥挤 长官
Crowded, sir.
确实如此 不是吗
It does, doesn't it?
这房♥间即将安装好能处理所有数据的中♥央♥处理器
This room is being wired for a CPU to handle all your data.
有足够的空间容纳实习探员 辅助人员
There's space for trainee agents, support personnel.
你们可以立即开始选人
You can begin your selection process
和创设培训课程
and start creating a training curriculum right away.
我们还会增设一间休息室
We're also adding a break room.
以及洗手间 可以吗
And a bathroom?
洗手间也没问题
And a bathroom.
这太完美了 泰德
This is perfect, Ted.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
既然有那么多新空间
Since we have all this new space,
我就去走廊那头好了
I'll be just down the hall.
让复原开始吧
Let the healing begin.
-嗨 -能请你喝杯酒吗
- Hey. - Buy you a drink?
没那必要
It's not necessary.
有件事我想听听你的建议
There's something that I'd like to get your advice on.
如果你有时间
If you have time.
你请客
You're buying.
我们坐包厢吧
Let's get a booth.
你怎么找到这个地方的
How did you find this place?
有一天下班后 跟着一群陆战队员来的
Followed the marines one day after work.
像一队蚂蚁那样
Like a line of ants.
你想跟我讨论什么
So, what is it that you wanna discuss?
是跟格雷格有关吗
Is this about Gregg?
不是 为什么这么说
No. Why do you say that?
你痛斥了他 其实没必要那么狠的
Flaying him like that. It could've been handled better.
我想 既然谢帕德要退休 我们应该重新开始
I thought with Shepard leaving, we should start with a clean slate.
比尔可不会把过去都一笔勾销
I don't think that Bill sees anything as clean,
尤其现在联调局的小团体规则已经被打破了
especially now that FBI tribal law's been broken.
至少现在他知道了 录音带不是你泄露的
At least now he knows you didn't leak the tape.
那是比尔和我之间的事
That was between Bill and me.
我们本来可以避免公开斥责他的
And we could've all done without the public stoning.
我已经摸清了格雷格的底线 对他没意见了
I don't have a problem with Gregg now that I know his limits.
他的底线
His limits?
他有一套特别的道德准则
He has a particular moral code.
至少我们现在能预见到了
At least now we can anticipate that.
不是要谈格雷格的话 是要谈什么
So, if not Gregg?
我之前进了医院
I was in the hospital.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you all right? - Yes.
我现在没事了
I am now.
我...
I had a...
恐慌发作了
panic attack.
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表