剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
- One incident of petty theft. - What kind?
衣服 私人物品吗
Clothing? Personal items?
轮胎
Tires.
他19岁时需要一组4号♥轮胎
Seemed like he needed a set of 4 when he was 19.
没有袭人记录
No, uh, prior assault.
没有种族暴♥力♥历史
No history of racial violence.
像是凶手吗
Sound like our man?
等等 这是个白人
Wait a minute, this guy's Caucasian.
并不能改变什么
Doesn't change anything
我们能把他和犯罪现场直接联♥系♥起来
if we can tie him directly to a scene.
我们至少该跟进一下
We should at least follow up on that.
那些杂♥志♥上都是成年女性 不是黑人儿童
Those magazines are adult women, not black children.
就算实验室验到了精♥液♥ 也不能证明什么
Even if the labs are positive for semen, it supports nothing.
霍顿 我们在不到100码内发现了三具尸体
Holden, we have three bodies within 100 yards of each other.
毫无疑问 不明嫌犯在那里弃尸
There's no doubt the unsub's dumping them there.
我是说 别急着去抓...
I'm just saying, before we drag in...
皮克特·亚布洛 他不是我们要找的人
Pickett Yarborough, he's not who we're looking for.
查他的车了吗
Did we run his car?
1975年款白色皮卡
White 1975 pickup truck.
不是警用车型
No police-type vehicle.
对 但是实用性的
No, but utilitarian.
你可以在上面放猎杀工具 而不引人怀疑
You could keep a hunting kit without drawing suspicion.
我们可以监视他
We could surveil him.
如果他察觉了 就会毁坏证据
If he smells us at all, he'll destroy evidence.
我们得申请搜查令
We need to get warrants.
搜他的房♥子 他的车
Search his house, his truck.
我觉得我们该抓他来
I think we should bring him in.
就算只是为了排除他
Even if it's just to rule him out.
吉姆 你跟斯雷顿地检官相熟 是吧
Jim, you're familiar with DA Slaton, are you not?
斯雷顿是第三代执法者了
Slaton's third generation law.
他不是按规矩来的
He ain't by the book,
他就是规矩
he is the book.
不好意思 先生们 我们有活动 不待客了
Excuse me, gentlemen, we're closed for an event.
我们找斯雷顿地检官
We need to speak with District Attorney Slaton.
请把他指给我们
If you could point him out to us.
不好意思 这里是私人机构
Uh, I'm sorry, we're a private institution.
我们乐意去告知斯雷顿先生你们的到来 你们是...
I'm happy to let Mr. Slaton know you're here, mister...
特别探员坦奇 福特和巴尼
Special Agents Tench, Ford, and Barney.
请稍等一下 皮提特先生和太太 这边请
Excuse me a moment? Mr. And Mrs. Peteet, right this way.
好吧...
Well...
今晚愉快
enjoy your evening.
斯雷顿先生现在正在演讲 不好意思
Mr. Slaton is making an address at the moment. Excuse me.
汉密尔顿先生和太太 这边请
Mr. And Mrs. Hamilton, right this way.
抱歉
I apologize.
先生们请来这边等下
If you gentlemen could just wait in...
我会去问他完事后能不能来见你们
wait in here, I'll ask if he can see you afterwards.
谢谢
Thank you.
谭柏林先生和太太
Mr. And Mrs. Trambley.
我们只能占用斯雷顿几分钟时间
We're only going to get Slaton's ear for a minute.
我打个电♥话♥ 问问实验室结果出来没
I'll call and see if the labs are back.
我很荣幸
It's been my pleasure to
本季能担任基金会主席
serve as chair of the fund drive this season.
我跟董事会说了 我五音不全
I told the board, I can't string two notes together,
但我听到好音乐能分辨出来
but I know good music when I hear it.
我们的交响乐不逊于国内任何乐团
Our symphony stands up against any in the country.
纽约 费城 你随便说
New York, Philadelphia, you name it.
音乐爱好者 谁能想到
Music lover. Who'd have thought?
但文化组织若想蓬勃发展
But no cultural organization can flourish...
是离不开你们这样好心的捐助者的
without benevolent donors like yourselves.
你们是亚特兰大艺术的命脉
You are the very lifeblood of the arts in Atlanta.
是的 那最后一句是我妻子写的
Yes, my wife wrote that last part for me.
但此言不虚
But it's absolutely true.
这些音乐家为他们的社区争光
These musicians are a credit to their community,
也为我们城市 和伟大的佐治亚州争光
to our city, and to the great state of Georgia.
所以请慷慨解囊 也祝你们今晚愉快
So please, give generously... and enjoy your evening.
谢谢
Thank you.
实验室结果出来了 无血迹 但绝对有精♥液♥
Labs are back. No blood, but definite seminal fluid.
要说服他不会容易的
Gonna be a hard sell.
我还以为 你们觉得非要让我
I'd hoped since you gentlemen thought it necessary
离开我妻子花了三个月
to pull me out of my wife's event,
准备的活动
which took three months to plan,
是因为有更有说服力的论据呢
you'd have a more compelling argument.
先生 请容我解释我们的方法♥论♥
Sir, if I can explain our methodology.
我是个讲证据的人 坦奇探员
I'm an evidence man, Agent Tench.
你没有目击者报告 或相关前科
You have no eyewitness account, no relevant priors,
也没证据把此人跟任何一具尸体联♥系♥起来
no evidence directly tying this man to any of the bodies.
先生 这种犯罪是源于性动机
Sir, these types of crimes are sexually motivated.
犯下罪行的人 会忍♥不住反复犯罪
The men who perpetrate them are compelled to repeat the crime...
或回到犯罪现场
or to relive the sexual satisfaction
再次体验那种释放 重温那种性满足感
by going to crime scenes and feeling that relief again.
在同一偏远地点
Finding three bodies over time
隔了一段时间之后 发现了三具尸体
and a clear-cut scene of self-gratification
和明显的自♥慰♥痕迹
at the same remote site...
我们担忧如果只监视
We're concerned that if we merely surveil,
嫌疑人可能会销毁你需要用来检控的证据
the suspect will destroy the evidence you'll need to prosecute.
虽然听上去很有趣
As intriguing as that sounds,
我从未依据
I've never issued warrants
激进心理理论来签发过搜查令
based on radical psychological theories.
我的选民相信我会保护他们的权利
My constituents trust that I will protect their rights
不让他们遭受违法的搜查和查封
against unlawful search and seizure.
卢比·吉特已失踪六日了
Lubie Geter has been missing for six days.
我们没有线索 而且时间不多了
We've got no leads and the clock is ticking.
我可以给你们签搜查令
I'll grant your warrants.
但绝不能被媒体知道
But I want no press.
绝不能
None.
此事必须绝对低调
This must remain absolutely silent.
明白
Understood.
-没事的 -不
- It's okay. - No.
-亲爱的 别担心我 -怎么回事
- Baby, don't worry about me. - What's happening?
-没事的 -别碰我
- It'll be all right. - Don't touch me.
没事的 亲爱的
It'll be fine, baby.
-这是搞错了 -别碰我
- This is a mistake. - Don't you touch me!
亲爱的 告诉我 这是怎么回事
Honey! Honey, please just tell me, what's happening?
别碰我
Don't you touch me.
-没事的 亲爱的 -亲爱的
- It's okay, baby. - Hon... Honey?
亲爱的 回来啊
Honey, please come back.
他进审讯室之前不能知道我们没收了他的车
He can't know we've got his truck until we get him in the room.
-绕街区走 -去 绕圈走
- Send him around the block. - Go ahead. Circle around.
我没把握 各位
I don't know, guys.
谁先去
Who's going first?
暂时先不去
Nobody for a while.
我们至少该开始理理时间线
We ought to at least start working through the timeline.
说不定他有一堆不在场证明呢
He might have a string of alibis for all we know.
我们发现最好让他们等 尤其是在晚上
We found it's best to let them wait, especially at night.
如果是他 这样最能让他崩溃
If this is the guy, it's the best way to break him.
他什么情况了
Where are we with him?
专员
Commissioner.
我们有多确信他就是凶手
How confident are we he's our perpetrator?
我们进去前是不可能知道的
We won't know until we get in there.
那开始审讯吧 扣得越久
Well, let's start working on him. The longer we keep him,
越可能有人得知
the more likely someone will get wind of this.
斯雷顿说他跟你们说得很明确了
Slaton said he was very clear with you.
这是为了建立合适条件
This is about setting the right conditions,
制♥造♥控制他的筹码
creating leverage with the subject.
他在这种状态下 我们可能只有一次机会
We may only get him once in this state of mind.
如果我们没问出什么 这事又上了报纸
If we get nothing from him and this hits the papers,
那就是我们一周内第二次公开受挫了
this will be our second public setback in a week.
我们应该对执法和形象管理
We should put as much effort into law enforcement
-投入同等努力 -霍顿
- as we do managing perceptions. - Holden.
现在 我们最好赶紧想个声明
Right now, we better put together a statement
因为他们似乎知道了
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表