剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
What do you think?
那么...
How about, um...
你有睡眠障碍
Do you ever suffer from sleep disturbances,
头疼 头晕 断片吗
headaches, dizzy spells, blackouts?
你的问题都那么愚蠢吗
Are all your questions stupider than shit?
我们想跟你谈谈迪恩·科尔的被杀
We're here to talk to you about the murder of Dean Corll
和你的参与...
and your participation...
我没参与过什么
I didn't participate in anything.
我们只能依照你的宣誓书
We can only go by your affidavit.
我才不管那上面说我说了什么 我没杀过人
I don't care what that says I said. I never killed anyone.
除非你认为迪恩那个算
Not unless you're saying Dean was a killing.
我那是自卫 休斯顿警♥察♥可以作证
I defended myself. Houston police can attest.
稍等 抱歉 韦恩
One moment. I'm... I'm sorry, Wayne.
不许那么喊我
Don't you call me that!
叫我小艾或亨里先生
Name's Junior or Mr. Henley.
不许叫我艾莫·韦恩 或艾莫 或韦恩
Don't call me Elmer Wayne, or Elmer, or Wayne.
永远不许那么喊我
Don't call me that ever.
-艾莫·韦恩 -你不喜欢你父亲的名字吗
- Elmer Wayne! - You don't like your father's name?
-它会说话 -韦恩
- It speaks. - Hey, Wayne!
我以为他们带你来是为了混淆我呢
I thought they brought you in just to throw me off.
这算什么 坏警♥察♥ 好心理医生吗
So what is this? Like, a bad cop/good shrink situation?
你不想谈你父亲吗
Do you not want to talk about your father?
我以为你们是来谈我的
I thought you came to talk about me.
我们知道你小的时候 他伤害过你
We know that he hurt you when you were a child.
我们知道他还伤害你母亲
We know he hurt your mother too.
所以你才跟迪恩·科尔走近了吗
Is that why you gravitated toward Dean Corll?
你母亲对警♥察♥说 迪恩就像你的父亲
Your mother told the police that Dean was like a father to you.
你什么都不知道
You don't know what the hell you're talking about.
你们都一样
Everyone of y'all are the same.
都急着冲进来 拿摄影机
So eager to come in here and stick cameras
和麦克风对着我 但都没人想听听
or microphones in my face, but no one wants to hear
-到底发生了什么 -我想听
- what really happened. - I do.
或许吧 或许不是
Maybe you do. Maybe you don't.
我都烦了
Tired of it all.
你父亲 他肯定很轻视你
Your father, I imagine he thought very little of you.
他不能正视真正的你
He couldn't see you as you were.
你显然很聪明 能干
You're clearly intelligent, capable.
迪恩就看到了这些 是吧
Dean saw that, didn't he?
有迪恩那样年长的朋友
It must have been empowering
相信你 肯定给了你莫大力量
to have an older friend like Dean have faith in you.
相信你能完成任务
Trust you enough to get the job done.
真正的父亲就该如此
That's what a real father is supposed to...
你把迪恩视为父亲般的人物吗
Did you see Dean as a father figure?
你的父亲人物是谁
Who's your father figure?
是你♥爸♥爸吗
Was it your daddy?
你♥爸♥爸对你做了什么
What did Daddy do to you?
你这样的女孩都想约会爸爸那样的人
Girls like you wanna date guys like their daddy
因为她们希望这些男人像她们父亲那样对她们
because they want them to treat 'em just like Daddy did.
是不是 看 我也能当心理医生
That about right? See, I could be a shrink too.
你们不过是提好多问题 做好多假设
All you do is ask a lot of questions, make a lot of assumptions.
知道假设告诉了我什么吗
You know what assumptions tell me?
比起我 假设更多暴露了你
Tell me a whole lot more about you than they do about me.
我曾跟人有一段关系 我认为那段关系
I was in a relationship once that I think is very similar
很类似你和迪恩的关系
to the one that you were in with Dean.
她是我老板
She was my boss,
我的导师
my mentor,
我的情人
my lover.
胡扯
Bullshit.
她利用她的地位控制征服我
She used her status to control and subjugate me.
我直到离开她后 才认清这段关系
I never saw it that way until I was no longer with her.
-你撒谎 -我没有
- You're lying. - I'm not.
我理解那种困惑
I know what that kind of confusion feels like,
一边是你崇敬的人
when you're caught between someone you admire
一边是很多坏选择
and a whole lot of bad decisions.
我并不想再次对你案子的细节提出诉讼
I'm not interested in relitigating the details of your case.
如果你想说 就可以说
You're free to talk about them if you choose.
我只想理解你是什么人
I'm here to understand who you are.
我不是来怪罪谁的
Not here to assign blame.
我只想了解你的说法
I am only interested in your side of the story,
亨里先生
Mr. Henley.
我认识他时14岁
I was 14 when I first met him.
还是个孩子
Just a kid.
他什么样
What was he like?
沉默
Quiet.
独来独往
Loner type.
但我对迪恩很好奇
I was curious about Dean, though.
我想知道他是个什么样的人
I wanted to know what his deal was.
他跟大家相处得挺好
He got on with everyone just fine,
但你永远无法知道他在想什么
but you never knew what he was thinkin'.
他有份稳定工作 这我没有
He had a steady job, something I didn't,
他提出雇我和大卫·布鲁克斯
and he offered to pay me and David Brooks
替他抢几栋房♥子
to rob some houses for him.
我需要钱 我就想 好啊 何不呢
I needed money, so I thought, sure, why not.
但然后迪恩改变了规则 是吧
But then Dean changed the rules, didn't he?
他要我们去找些少年来
He wanted us to get him some teenagers
为基佬建立卖♥♥淫集团
for some kind of sex ring for faggots.
你对此有什么看法
What did you think about that?
我没想什么 他每个给我两百块呢
I didn't think much. He was payin' 200 for each.
那是在他开始说要杀他们之前
That was before he started talking about killin'.
他怎么开始说要杀人的
How did he start talking about killing?
起先 他就问我能不能做得到
First, he just asked if I could.
如果我去房♥子里抢劫
You know, if I was robbin' a house or somethin',
被堵住了
and I was cornered,
我愿不愿杀个人
would I be willing to off some guy?
当然我说愿意 那是高中生的自尊
Of course, I said yes. High school ego would dictate that.
你当时认为自己能杀人吗
Did you believe yourself capable of murder?
我也想过那是什么感觉 我们都有
I'd wondered what it was like. We all have.
不管人想不想承认
Whether or not people want to admit it.
你认识迪恩之前幻想过杀人吗
Had you fantasized about killing someone before you met Dean?
没有
No.
你对警方说 你最初认识他时
You told the police that the first time you met him,
你是作为潜在受害者被带到了他面前
you had been brought to him as a potential victim.
-似乎是的 -为什么
- Seemed like it. - Why?
因为他想做的那些事
Things he wanted to do.
给我看他的手铐 问我愿不愿意戴
Showed me his handcuffs, asked if I'd ever worn any.
还有其他的事
Other stuff too.
我说我不是那种人
I told him I didn't go that way.
所以 据你自己的经验
So, from your own experience,
你知道你带给他的人会遭到袭击
you knew that anyone you brought him would be assaulted.
我只想着钱
I was just thinking about the money.
迪恩是否挑过他想要的男孩
Did Dean ever point out the boys that he wanted,
还是交给你来挑选
or did he trust you to select them?
他相信我的 让我来选
Oh, he trusted me. Let me pick 'em.
他说我会说话 能拐到任何人
He said I was a good talker. I could get anyone.
他说他想要"白人 俊俏 年轻的"
He told me he was lookin' for "White, good-lookin', and young."
-那些人都在哪找的 -就好下手的
- Where did you find them? - Whoever's easiest, you know?
搭车的 想玩玩的孩子
Hitchhikers. Kids who were lookin' to party.
那些蠢的 只要你说有大♥麻♥就随便跟你走
Dumb ones who'd go anywhere if you said you had weed.
最好得手的
I imagine that the easiest
应该是那些你本就认识的孩子
would've been kids that you already knew,
信任你的
trusted you.
我明白你什么意思
I see what you're doin'.
我没做什么
I didn't do anything,
我不知道你为什么把我当坏人似的盯着我
so I don't know why you're lookin' at me like I did.
你在宣誓书中承认了参与这些凶杀...
In your affidavit, you admitted to participating in the murders...
事情不是那样的 我没杀过人
That's not how it happened. I never killed anyone. Except...
除了迪恩 而那是自卫 我说了
Except for Dean. And that was self-defense, I told you.
但你看着迪恩折磨
But you watched Dean torture
-强♥奸♥了那些男孩 -我没强♥奸♥过谁
- and rape those boys. - I never raped anyone.
你还不断给他带去受害者
You continued to bring him victims.
嗯...
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表