剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
四点半
4:30.
总算来了 他也找霍顿了吗
End of the day. He ask for Holden?
只有你
Just you.
他在那儿
There ya go.
唐恩
Don!
什么风把你吹到这来了
What are you doin' down here?
我听说你在重新装♥修♥这个地窖
I heard you'd been redecoratin' the cellar.
我上一次来这儿
Yeah, I haven't been down here
还是我们以前射击打靶那会呢
since we used to hit the shootin' range.
-得15年前了吧 -就简单装饰下
- What is that, 15 years ago? - Well, it's not much,
不过我们喜欢把这里叫...地下室
but we like to call it... the basement.
正好 给你带了份乔迁礼
Speaking of, brought you a housewarming gift.
压在我办公桌下有三年了
It's been under my desk for three years.
我还以为我们是朋友呢 唐恩
I thought we were friends, Don.
是你的总会是你的
It's gonna find its way to you eventually.
"BTK"
"BTK."
捆绑 折磨 杀害
Bind, torture, kill.
威奇托警署以前会时不时打电♥话♥来请教
Wichita PD used to call for consults now and again.
这都是好久的悬案了
Well, this has been cold for a while.
他上次杀人是在77年
His last victim was in '77,
但就在不久前 他失手了一次
but a little while ago, he had a near miss.
威奇托确认是他干的后 就打电♥话♥来了
Once Wichita confirmed it was him, they called.
我说我已经退出不干了
I told 'em I'm no longer in the business,
但可以给他们介绍个人
but I know a guy who is.
-他杀了多少人 -我们认为七个
- How many does he got? - Seven, we think.
再加上这个差点丧命的
Plus this woulda, coulda, shoulda.
安娜·威廉姆斯 63岁
Anna Williams, 63,
刚跳完方形舞回家
comes home from square dancin',
发现家里丢了东西 电♥话♥线也被掐断了
finds things missin' and her phone line cut.
警方认为是一起入室盗窃
They treat it as a robbery,
之后她在邮箱里收到了这首诗和她的驾驶证
then she receives this poem and her driver's license in the mail.
他也给当地电视台寄了一份
He also mailed a copy to a local TV station.
"这本该是享受越轨快♥感♥的完美计划
"'Twas perfect plan of deviant pleasure,
在那个春夜里如此大胆
so bold on that Spring nite.
哦 安 你怎么没现身呢
Oh, A..., Why Didn't You Appear?"
-天呐 -犯罪不高明 作诗也不怎么样
- Jesus. - As sorry a poet as he is a criminal mastermind.
七条人命 对他来说挺成功了
Seven kills is pretty successful.
你必须得看看第一起案子
You gotta look at the first one.
作案手法极其粗糙 他没被抓到简直是奇迹
So sloppy, it's a miracle he got away with it.
奥特罗一家 74年
The Otero family, '74.
在光天化日之下 一家四口殒命
Four people. Broad daylight.
当时父亲 两个孩子和一条狗在家
The father, two kids, and the dog were home.
发生了太多事...
There are so many things that were f...
这绝不是事先筹划好的
Nah, just couldn't have been planned.
复杂的打结手法
Complicated knots.
他头上的是什么
What's that on his head?
塑料袋和两件短袖
Plastic bag and two T-shirts.
两个月后 警方收到了第一封信
Couple of months later, the police got the first letter.
上面写着只有凶手才知道的犯罪细节
Gave details only the real guy could know.
警方也是那时候联♥系♥的我
That's when they called.
你怎么回复的
What'd you tell 'em?
寄信人就是凶手 而且很有可能还会再犯
That it was real. Most likely, he'd kill again.
你也知道那时候的世道
You know how it was in those days.
人心惶惶
We were talking about bed-wettin'.
警方公♥开♥信♥件内容了吗
Did they go public with the letter?
我们建议他们不要这么做
Uh, we advised them not to.
大家都害怕公开反而会让他更加放肆
Everyone was afraid that publicity might encourage him.
在那之后他又杀害了三人
He's killed three times since then.
可能包含凯瑟琳·布莱特 74年四月
Probably Kathryn Bright, April '74.
确认的有雪莉·维安 77年三月
Definitely Shirley Vian, March '77.
和南茜·福克斯 77年十二月
Nancy Fox, December '77.
最后一起命案发生后 那边问要不要通报全城
After the last one, they asked if they should tell the city
-出了个杀人魔 -有个人你说的是"可能"
- they had a predator. - You said "Probably" About one of them.
凯瑟琳·布莱特
Kathryn Bright.
他没承认自己杀了她
He never claimed her,
但有目击者 是她的兄弟
but left a witness, her brother.
这封最新来信也证实了78年KAKE电视台
This most recent letter corroborates one
收到的那封信是他寄的
he mailed to KAKE TV in '78.
他列举了七位受害人中的六位
He names six of the seven victims.
看看第五个
Look at number five.
"第五位
"Number five...
由你来猜动机和受害者
You guess motive and victim."
布莱特也被绑了个类似的结
Bright was tied with similar knots,
但她是被刀捅死的
but she was stabbed,
所以我们一直无法确定
so we've never been sure.
他们提拔了德罗瓦茨基警督来处理此案
They promoted a Lieutenant Drowatzky to take over the case.
他精力充沛 积极肯干
He's a go-getter. Lots of energy,
先找他聊聊吧
so maybe start with him.
见到你很高兴 唐恩
Good to see ya, Don.
我很乐意听一听你的想法
You know, I'd love to hear what you come up with.
没问题
Absolutely.
先走了
All right.
比尔
Oh, Bill!
进我办公室说吧
Why don't we go in my office?
毕竟我们认识这么多年了
We've known each other a long time,
所以就想亲自跟你说一声
so I wanted to speak to you personally,
免得你从别人口中听到 不太好
and before you heard it somewhere else.
我该打包走人了吗
Should I be packing?
不 当然不
Oh, no. God, no.
比尔 我终于要这样做了
Bill, I'm finally doing it.
抱歉 长官 做什么
I'm sorry, sir. Doing what?
恭喜我吧 我要退休了
Congratulate me, I'm retiring.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yes.
这...
That's, um...
恭喜你 长官 只是这时机有点...
Congratulations, sir. It's just, the timing seemed...
我已经想了好几年了
I've been mulling this for ages now.
一直在延后
I just kept puttin' it off.
佩吉终于能逼我去看孙子孙女了
Peg is gonna finally make me visit all those grandkids.
时机正好 我已经选好了接♥班♥人
The timing is perfect. I've found someone to take over
我觉得他会对行为科学部大有裨益
who I think will be very good for the BSU.
泰德·甘恩
Ted Gunn,
在华盛顿任职公共事务部副部长
assistant director of Public Affairs in DC.
公共事务部
Public Affairs?
他可不是一副空壳子
He's not just an expensive suit.
以前在洛城当协助探员 对付过共生解♥放♥军♥和黑豹党
He was a brick agent in Los Angeles, worked SLA and Black Panthers.
他听说了我们给德维尔和苏尔特定了罪
He heard about our convictions in the Devier and Soult cases,
在此基础上
and based on that,
他还征得了联调局高层的同意
he passed on the top floor of the Hoover Building.
-调到匡提科吗 -他想扩张这个部门
- To come to Quantico? - He wants to expand the unit,
并把我们的方法模式化
and he intends to make our approach practice.
如今联调局里每个人都在谋权上位
Everybody's jockeying for position in the modern FBI.
我想让你先见见他
I want you in to meet him first.
我很感激 长官 什么时候...
I appreciate that, sir. When is all this...
他就在会议室
He's in the conference room.
我们的问题是 为什么要那样做
The question for us is... why?
我们认为我们知道原因 我们能理解
We think we know why, and we understand.
你只需要告诉我们 我们是否猜对了
All you have to do is tell us - if we're right.
抱歉 我必须得听完
I'm sorry. I had to get to the end.
太精彩了
It's fascinating.
特别探员坦奇
Special Agent Tench.
叫我比尔就好
Uh, please. Bill.
谢帕德副局长告诉我你感兴趣
AD Shepard told me you'd taken an interest,
但看来你已经开始深入了解了
but it looks like you've dug in.
简直是精选集
The greatest hits.
他会给你很大帮助的 比尔
You'll be in excellent hands, Bill.
如果你需要什么 我的办公室任你使用
And if you need anything, my office is at your disposal.
我刚听完德维尔的录音带
I just finished the Devier tapes.
有5分钟58秒缺失了
There are 5 minutes and 58 seconds missing.
从讨论校车的事直接跳到彻底招供了
You go from discussing school bus times to a full confession.
那段时间发生的事肯定很有意思
Whatever happened in that gap must have been awfully compelling.
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表