剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
And how do you do that?
我们与定罪重刑犯见面 谈话
We conduct interviews with convicted felons,
试图将他们的行为归类
try to codify their behavior,
了解他们的心理状态
gain insight into their mental states.
你与什么类型的罪犯接触
What types of criminals do you deal with?
我研究的是杀人累犯
I study multiple murderers.
今天上午你是去见杀人犯了吗
And were you interviewing an actual murderer this morning?
我迟到是因为我去加州
I was late because I was in California
约谈查尔斯·曼森了
interviewing Charles Manson.
曼森
Manson?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
等等 你和查尔斯·曼森面对面谈话了
Wait. You spoke directly with Charles Manson?
他可不是个一般人 对吧
Wow. He is quite the character, isn't he?
你说得很对
You ain't kiddin'.
我...我必须承认
Yeah, I... I must admit,
我对你们的对话内容非常好奇
I'm very intrigued by what that conversation was like.
你能稍微讲一讲吗
Could you share any tidbits?
当然
Sure.
沃森
我进来也好长时间了
Now that I've been in here a while,
我对查尔斯有了更全面的了解
I understand Charlie a whole lot better.
怎样的了解
How so?
他是为了生存
It's survival.
查尔斯不是个坚强的人
Charlie's not a tough guy,
于是他创造出一个先知的形象
so he created a prophet persona.
当然了 是假先知
A false prophet, for sure.
除了我们所做的事 他说的话没一句成真的
Nothing he ever said came true except for the things we did.
但他能让你相信你以前认为绝无可能的事
But he could convince you of things you never thought possible.
我们不知道他是天神还是恶魔
We didn't know if he was Jesus or the Devil, but...
但跟着他总好过独自面对这个世界
either was better than facing the world alone.
但你小时候并不是孤身一人
But you didn't grow up alone.
你说过你的家庭充满爱
You said you had a loving family.
你在遇见查尔斯之前肯定已经
You must have developed a moral compass
建立了一定的道德准则
before you ever met Charlie.
只能说查尔斯有本事
Let's just say Charlie had a way of
让我们把他的想法当做自己的想法
making you think things were your idea.
他会从小事开始 会叫我们围成一圈
He'd start small, like, he'd gather us in a circle,
然后在中间放一把椅子
and he'd put a chair in the middle,
让我们想象椅子上坐着人
and he would tell us to imagine there was a person in that chair
而我们需要把这个人吓死
and that we had to scare them to death.
盯着他 对他尖叫
Staring at 'em. Screaming at 'em.
一把空椅子
An empty chair?
但对我们来说
But in our minds,
椅子上坐的就是世界末日的妖魔
they were sirens of the apocalypse sittin' there.
查尔斯会说起我们要对他们做的事
Charlie would talk about things we might do to them.
比如闯进他们家
Like, break into their houses,
把他们绑起来 杀掉他们的家人
tie them up, kill their families.
我们会产生那些想法 都是他灌输给我们的
Those ideas, they were only ours because they were his first.
一旦我们接受了这些想法
Once we incorporated them,
他就会派我们去做恐惧潜行
he'd send us out creepy-crawling.
抱歉 什么是恐惧潜行
Sorry. What is creepy-crawling?
这是查尔斯的说法
It's what Charlie called it,
就是偷偷溜进别人家
sneakin' into people's houses,
搬动家具之类的
movin' furniture around.
他说这能帮我们克服恐惧 战胜畏难心理
He said it would help us face our fears, go beyond them.
但查尔斯给我们吸了太多毒品
But Charlie was giving us so many drugs,
我们都不知道恐惧是什么了
we didn't know what fear was.
毒品是他给你们的吗
He gave them to you?
都是致幻类药物
颠茄 橙色阳光 STP
Belladonna, Orange Sunshine, STP.
等到查尔斯宣布"末日混乱"就要降临时
By the time Charlie said Helter Skelter was coming,
我们已经在吸最重口的毒品了
we were doin' really heavy stuff.
是查尔斯提起的"末日混乱"吗
Charlie talked about Helter Skelter?
经常提起
All the time.
他跟我们说 "末日混乱"是地检官捏造的
He told us Helter Skelter was concocted by the district attorney.
从我认识他的那一刻起
From the moment I met him,
查尔斯就在说种族战争的事
Charlie was talkin' about a race war.
我们每天都觉得世界末日就要降临了
We lived every day thinking the world was about to end.
这么想会轻松很多
There is freedom in that.
如果未来不存在了 谁还会在乎后果
If there's no tomorrow, there's no consequences.
马上就要死了 谁会在乎自己做的是善是恶
Does it matter what you do on your last day on earth?
你又会犯下怎样的罪行呢 福特探员
What crimes might you commit, Agent Ford?
我宁愿相信自己还能明辨是非
I'd like to think I'd still know right from wrong.
到那时 已经没有是非之分了
By then, there was no wrong.
我没有良知 我的良知已经被泯灭了
I had no conscience. That had been taken from me.
被查尔斯吗
By Charlie?
查尔斯说是你和萨迪想出了模仿杀人
Charlie said you and Sadie came up with the murders
为了把博比·博索莱伊弄出监狱
as a way of getting Bobby Beausoleil out of prison.
你要明白 我们是一体的
You have to understand, we were all one.
我们都是一个整体的一部分
We were part of the all.
我们有相同的想法
We thought the same thoughts.
查尔斯总是说
Charlie kept saying
要是黑人不能尽快挑起"末日混乱"
that if blackie didn't start Helter Skelter soon,
我们就得做给他们看
then we'd have to show 'em how.
他选了天堂路 是因为他从前去过那儿
He chose Cielo Drive because he'd been there before.
-所以是他的主意 -全都是他的主意
- So that was his idea. - They were all his ideas.
但他没有跟你们一起去
But he didn't go with you.
查尔斯才不会脏了自己的手
Charlie wasn't about getting his hands dirty.
可他确实去了现场
He did go to the house.
脏活都干完了他才去的
Only after it was all over.
查尔斯有没有给你或女孩们下过明确的命令
Did Charlie give you or the girls any specific orders?
他让我杀了所有人
He told me to kill everyone.
他说"场面弄得越可怕越好"
He said, "Make it as gruesome as you can."
叫我"杀光他们"
Told me, "Kill 'em all."
你就这么做了
And you did.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我还记得 坐在车里
I remember... being in the car.
我吸了太多毒品
I had so many drugs in my system,
时而清醒 时而恍惚
my mind kept phasing in and out.
我的头枕在萨迪的腿上
I was lyin' with my head in Sadie's lap.
她摇了摇我 叫我去剪断电♥话♥线
She shook me and told me to cut the phone lines.
然后 我不记得我们怎么就走到了车道上
Next thing I remember, we were walkin' up the drive.
车灯开着 萨迪大喊 "干掉他"
There were headlights, and Sadie hollered, "Get him."
我低头一看
I looked down,
手里拿着把枪
I had a gun in my hand,
于是就把枪伸进了窗户
so I stuck it in the window
扣动了扳机
and I pulled the trigger.
我根本没动脑子 完全没有感觉
There was no thought. No feeling at all.
18岁的斯蒂文·帕伦特
Eighteen-year-old Steven Parent.
那是我人生中第一次犯下真正的罪孽
That was the first true sin of my life.
但我已经悔改了
But I've repented of it.
上帝仁慈 用他的宽恕之心
God's grace has blessed my soul
安抚了我的灵魂
with the peace of his forgiveness.
你说你当时完全没有感觉
You said you felt nothing?
因为我们不在乎死亡
Because death didn't matter to us.
好吧
Okay.
房♥子里都发生了什么
What happened in the house?
我记得我跟着萨迪进去
I remember following Sadie inside.
里边有个男人睡在沙发上
There was a man asleep on the couch,
屋里很安静
it was quiet.
然后不断有人从其他房♥间走出来
Then people started coming in from other rooms.
一个男的走到我跟前 大喊大叫
A man was comin' at me, yellin'.
我拿着枪 就开枪打了他
I... I had the gun, so I shot him.
气氛一下就炸锅了
Everything just busted open.
女人在尖叫
Women were screamin'.
我们拿着刀捅人 四处乱跑
We were stabbin' people, runnin' around.
到处都是血
There was blood everywhere.
那时你有什么感觉吗
Did you feel anything then?
萨迪踹了我 我才能继续下去
Sadie had to kick me to get me going.
但你 还是继续了
But you... got going.
你要知道 那些人不过是些人形的靶子
You have to remember, those people, they were just shapes.
他们没有脸
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表