剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
佐治亚州 迪卡布县
他学聪明了
He's learned.
这次没留下纤维
No more fibers.
证实身份了吗
Any ID?
还没 但他们认为是柯蒂斯·沃克
Not confirmed, but they think it's Curtis Walker.
失踪三周的人
Missing about three weeks.
-你去哪儿了 -刚落地
- Where have you been? - Just landed.
-有人在查他死前经历过的事吗 -有
- We got people working on his timeline? - Yeah.
我们都在查
We're all over that.
我们应该再查一下他最后出现的地方
We should re-canvass where he was last seen.
去看看上游的船道吧
Let's check boat ramps upstream.
也许有人看到过可疑船只或车辆
Someone may have seen a vehicle.
我们都看过《天网》 比尔
We've all watched Dragnet, Bill.
我能跟你单独聊聊吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
二十一名受害者 没有嫌疑人
Twenty-one victims. No suspects.
我本该依靠的那个人 已经经常缺席
And the guy I'm supposed to lean on, if he's even around,
现在还需要我告诉他最新情况
has to be brought up to speed?
霍顿 现在谈这个不适合 地点也不合适
Holden, this is not the time or place.
你即使在这里 也是心不在焉
You're only half here when you are here,
并且你只有一半的时间在这里
and you're only here half the time.
我在跟你好好说...
I'm asking you nicely...
我很抱歉你家里出了问题
I'm sorry that you're having family issues,
但你要么全心投入 要么别干
but you're either in or you're out.
我已经尽全力了
I'm doing the absolute best I can.
那还不够
Well, it's not enough.
首先 你可以依靠我
First of all, you may lean on me,
但我不是你的手下
but I don't work for you.
我家里出的问题
And the family issue I'm dealing with
是我那7岁的儿子
happens to be that my seven-year-old son
目睹三个孩子害死了一个幼儿
watched three other children murder a toddler.
所以当我不在亚特兰大时
So when I'm not in Atlanta,
我是带他去看儿童心理医生
I'm taking him to a child psychiatrist,
应对州检察官
dealing with the commonwealth attorney,
和忍♥受接待社会服务机构的来访
enduring visits from social services,
以及竭力避免
and trying to keep
和我爱的女人的婚姻被毁掉
a marriage to the woman I love from crashing and burning.
比尔 我很遗憾
Bill, I'm sorry...
我不需要你的同情
I don't need your sympathy.
你说得对 我是应该退出 解决好我的个人问题
And you're right. I should be out, taking care of my issues.
但是泰德·甘恩派我来这里
But Ted Gunn sent me down here
以确保你不会干出任何蠢事
to make sure you don't do anything stupid
破坏我们在大舞台上的首演
to jeopardize our debut on the big stage.
所以你想帮助我吗
So you want to help me?
表现得专业点
Show some fucking professionalism
那样才不会显得我们提出的看法
so we don't look like we got off a plane
都是为了符合我们对嫌犯特征的推测
with a suspect we're tailoring all of our insights to support.
你看上去很焦虑
And you look anxious.
服用一片安定吧
Take a fucking Valium.
法医说他在水里泡了超过十天
The ME says he's been in the water more than ten days.
可能是从上游的约翰逊渡口
Could have floated downstream from Johnson Ferry,
摩根瀑布或任何地方漂下来的
Morgan Falls, anywhere.
我们得监视这些河流
We have to stake out the rivers.
你知道这些河流上有多少入口吗
Do you have any idea how many access points there are on these rivers?
他说得对
He's right.
他现在就会这么做
This is what he's gonna do now.
我们要如何盯着几百英里的河岸呢
So how do we cover hundreds of miles of riverbank?
我是在这些河边长大的
I grew up on these rivers.
要想让扔下去的东西随水漂走
If you want something to go with the current,
只能丢在河中心
drop it in the middle.
我们只需要盯着桥就行了
We cover the bridges.
总共有14座桥
Fourteen bridges.
在每座桥的两头设立侦察员
Set up scouts under the bridges on either side.
从日落到日出 持续监视
Constant surveillance from sundown to sunrise.
每座桥派两辆车 每辆车里两名警♥察♥
Two cars per bridge, two officers per car.
每个地点至少需要一名探员
At least one agent at each location.
-持续多久 -可能是几天 也可能是几周
- How long? - It could be days, weeks.
但至少我们有调查方向了
But we know where to look.
我们要拦停每一辆车吗
And are we stopping every car?
计划安排是怎样的
What... What's the plan here?
我们要找的人是有明显特征的
We're looking for a very specific person.
黑人男性 年龄在20到30岁之间
Black male, early 20s to early 30s.
除了种族和年龄这点 他肯定会停车
And regardless of race or age, he would be stopping,
或许会来回好几次 减速
maybe driving across several times, slowing down,
慢慢接近抛尸点
assessing the dump site.
我们甚至可能会走运 将他抓个现行
We may even get lucky and catch him in the act.
那需要很多的人力
That's a lot of manpower.
并且那相当于把所有鸡蛋都放在同一个篮子里
And we'd be putting all our eggs in one basket.
如果我让所有人都蹲守在查特胡奇河沿岸
What if I got all our men crouched by the Chattahoochee,
他却又不抛尸到河里了怎么办
and he doesn't dump them in the river?
长官 我们目前毫无进展
Sir, we've made no progress.
如果霍顿说这是找到那个人的办法
If Holden says this is the way to find the guy,
我想是时候听他的了
I think it's time we listen.
用警校新生
Use recruits.
他们不能佩带武器 但可以充当耳目
Can't carry a weapon, but they can be eyes and ears.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
四周 如果超过这个时间还没结果 我们就...
Four weeks. If it takes longer, we'll just, uh...
到了那时候再说吧
figure that out when we get there.
-谢谢 -希望这方法能成功 先生们
- Thank you. - I do hope this works, gentlemen.
厢式卡车
Cube truck.
今晚的记录
Tonight's box score:
每20分钟有一辆车经过
one vehicle every 20 minutes.
你宁愿去别的什么地方吗
Someplace you'd rather be?
看波士顿凯尔特人队跟费城76人队打比赛
Watching Boston bring it to the Sixers.
你是凯尔特人队的球迷啊
Celtics fan?
我喜欢看白人跳上跳下
I love to watch a white man jump.
可算啊
Finally.
-谢谢你 路易斯 -没事
- Thank you, Lewis. - No problem.
我宁愿送咖啡
I'd rather be running coffee
也不要整晚躲在杂草丛里
than sitting out here in the weeds all night.
总是打瞌睡 无法保持清醒
Can't stay awake no more.
夜晚很难熬 等我们抓到他 这一切就值得了
Nights are rough. When we get him, it'll be worth it.
我们都不知道我们要找的人是谁
We don't even know who we looking for.
-我们已经掌握大概的信息了 -要听实话吗
- We have some pretty good ideas. - God's truth?
侧写就是狗屁胡说
Profile's bullshit.
有个黑人在到处杀黑人小孩
Some black guy's running around killing black kids?
不可能
No way.
这里是南方 在这里只有白人才会杀黑人
This is the South. White folks kill black folks down here.
任何的心理学鬼扯都无法改变这一点
No psychological mumbo jumbo's gonna change that.
等真正抓到那个人
When we catch him,
会发现他不过是个牙齿都掉了一半的吸毒者
it's gonna be some cracker with half his teeth missing.
好吧
All right.
那不是我编造的
I didn't make it up.
什么
What?
我做过实验
I ran experiments.
内城区的孩子不会上陌生人的车
Inner-city kids would not get into a car,
就算给钱也不会
even for the money,
除非司机是黑人
unless the driver was black.
内城区
"Inner-city"?
这个说法太宽泛了 你去了哪个居民区
That's a fairly general term. What neighborhood were you in?
吉尔默家园 在桑德镇
Gilmor Homes. In Sandtown.
桑德镇 在巴尔的摩吗
Sandtown. Baltimore?
亚特兰大可不是巴尔的摩
Atlanta's not Baltimore.
那些地区很动荡
Those projects are rough.
这里的大部分街坊邻居都沾亲带故的
Most of these neighborhoods are families.
他们只是贫穷而已
They're just poor.
但你也同意 如果是白人凶犯带走的这些孩子
But you agree we'd have witnesses if it was a white perpetrator
-一定会有目击者 -未必
- picking up these kids. - Not necessarily.
很多居民区都是黑人白人混住的
A lot of these places are mixed.
莱克伍德地区 商场停车场
Lakewood area, mall parking lots.
你的理论有一定道理
Look, I think the theory has some common sense.
但等我们看到有人从桥上弃尸时
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表