剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
加油站服务员 店主和店员
Gas station attendants, the store owner, and the clerk?
嗯
Yeah.
那是我♥干♥的
I did those.
"她说我是白♥痴♥"
"She called me a moron."
没说错
She wasn't far off.
我从没见过拿巧克力棉花糖当审讯手段
I've never seen Mallomars used for interrogation purposes.
我读了你的坎伯和布鲁多斯抄录
I read your Kemper and Brudos transcripts.
雪茄和鞋
Cigarettes and shoes.
还有皮尔斯囚室的那张照片
And there's that photo of Pierce in his cell.
哪张
Which?
他周围一堆垃圾食品
He's surrounded by junk food:
巧克力棒 小甜甜圈
chocolate bars, mini-doughnuts.
他的囚室简直是便利店
His cell's practically a 7-Eleven.
他露了手 他喜欢甜...
He tipped his hand, he's got a sweet...
小心 伙计 这里有孩子呢
Watch it, man! There's children out here!
-好了 手拉手 -慢点的
- All right, you all hold hands. - Slow down!
手拉手 拉着哥哥的手
Hold your hand. Hold your brother's hand, baby.
这是亚特兰大特色吗
Is this an Atlanta thing?
城市并不向所有社区提供
The city doesn't provide the same level of services
一样的服务
to all neighborhoods.
新大都市也有问题
The next great metropolis has got some issues.
-明天什么时间 -我们9:30走吧
- What time tomorrow? - We should leave by 9:30.
如果走前你想吃早餐 我就在餐馆
If you want breakfast before we go, I'll be in the restaurant.
-匡提科请客 -谢了 但我不能
- Put it on Quantico. - Thanks, I can't.
老婆早上给我做饭的
The wife insists on feeding me mornings.
-那9:30见 -好
- See you at 9:30. - All right.
欢迎来欧姆尼酒店
Welcome to the Omni.
我马上叫人来帮您
I'll have someone come right out to help you.
-谢谢 -坦娅
- Thank you. - Tanya?
-可以协助下这位先生吗 -好的
- Can you assist this gentleman, please? - Yes.
欢迎来欧姆尼酒店 先生 入住吗
Welcome to the Omni, sir. You're checking in?
是的 福特
Yes, please. Ford...
霍顿
Holden.
好的 福特·霍顿
All right. Ford, Holden.
抱歉 福特是我的姓氏
Sorry, Ford is my last name.
在澳大利亚是个冷笑话 这里也是
It's a bad joke in Australia. Like here.
找到了 一晚 双人床 是吗
There it is. It's a queen bed for one night?
是的
Yes.
我能先看下你的身份证吗
May I check your ID first?
我不是不相信你是...
Not that I don't believe you're not...
没问题
Of course.
福特特别探员 联调局
Special Agent Ford. FBI?
-可以吗 -当然
- May I? - Yes.
信♥用♥卡♥
Credit card.
好
Right.
抱歉
Sorry.
钥匙卡 我们应该...
And the, key card. You know, we should, um...
这些机器近来老出故障
We've been having some troubles with these machines.
一整天时好时坏
It's been up and down all day.
修好之前总是坏的 是吧
Everything's broken before it's fixed, right?
-是啊 -我还是陪你上去吧
- Always. - I should probably go up with you.
就以防万一
Just to check.
这样也不劳你再下来
This way, you don't have to come all the way back.
没事 我不...
That's okay. I don't...
10分钟后回来
这边请 福特探员
This way, Agent Ford.
今天挺辛苦
Long day?
很辛苦
Very.
你来这里开会的吗
You in town for a conference?
-其实是为两件案子来的 -就住一晚
- On a case actually. Two. - For one night?
很...简单的工作
It's... pretty basic.
是秘密政♥府♥公务吗
Is it, like, some secret government thing?
如果你告诉我了 就得杀了我吗
Like, if you tell me, you gotta kill me?
不 我不是中情局的
No, I'm not CIA.
我是个调查员 我在研究杀人累犯
I'm an investigator. I study multiple murderers.
我们到了
Here we are.
你想到处看看吗
You want to take a look around?
看看你是否...
See if it's what you...
我们还有其他房♥间
Because we have other rooms.
普通和高级套间
Junior or executive suites.
这间就行
This seems fine.
浴室里有毛巾
There are towels in the bathroom.
橱柜里有熨斗
And there's an iron in the closet.
-你需要冰吗 -我会叫客房♥服务
- Can I get you some ice? - I'm ordering room service.
我让他们拿吧
I'll just ask them to bring some.
我可能不该这么说 但这里的客房♥服务
Well, I probably shouldn't say so, but the room service here is..
-比较... -时好时坏吗
- It's, uh... - Hit-or-miss?
-时坏更多 -谢谢了
- Mostly miss. - Thank you.
我会想办法的
I'll figure it out.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
如果你需要什么请告诉我们
Let us know if you need anything.
有条直通前台的线路
There's a direct line to the front desk.
就按那个小按钮...
It's the little button on the...
好的
Got it.
祝你今晚愉快 福特探员
Well, you have a good night, Agent Ford.
晚安
Good night.
谢谢
Thank you.
我一小时后下班
I get off in about an hour.
如果你不急着吃 我带你去亚特兰大最好的地方
If you can wait to eat, I'll show you the best meal in Atlanta.
好
Okay.
福特探员
Agent Ford.
你看上去好棒
You look great.
抱歉 我有点急
Sorry, I'm in a bit of a hurry.
我们是不能亲近客人的
We aren't supposed to fraternize with guests.
没事 我给咱们打个车吗
It's fine. Can I catch us a cab?
不用 再走点路就到
No. Just a little further.
到了
Here we are.
里面有点乱 我一般不会这样
It's a mess in here. I'm not usually like this.
没事
Don't worry.
我总是到处跑 都没时间收拾
With all my running around, I can't seem to find the time.
你了解的
Well, you know.
我和搭档以前在路上跑
My partner and I used to be on the road.
基本上都住在车里
We basically lived out of our car.
我见过糟得多的
I've seen much worse.
那...你只能把着...
That doesn't... You just have to hold it or...
-没事 我们不走远 -好
- It's fine. We aren't going very far. - Okay.
空调不好使 你把窗户摇下来吧
The AC doesn't work. You wanna let the window down?
好
Sure.
-你喜欢音乐吗 -是的
- You a music fan? - I am.
近来主要是新浪潮的东西
Mostly, new wave stuff. Recently.
还有其他的
Other things too.
我喜欢电影 读书
I like movies. I like to read.
我也希望我有时间多读书
I wish I had time to read more.
我似乎每天都是酒店
Seems like every day I go from work,
家 酒店两头跑
to home, and back to work again.
你从不出门吗
You don't go out ever?
我不相信呢
I... don't believe you don't go out.
有时候吧
Some.
很少 我更多是工作
Rarely. Mostly, I work.
我能感同身受
I can relate to that.
我以前常去教堂
I used to go to church a lot.
现在不怎么去了
Not so much anymore.
你放弃上帝了
You give up on God?
还没呢
Not yet.
我有时会帮忙
I help out sometimes.
组织社区活动
Organizing community events,
为高中生组织奖学金筹款
scholarship fundraisers for high schoolers.
就是些小事
Little stuff.
那你还是出门的
So you do get out.
如果你管那叫出门的话
If that's what you call getting out.
我上课
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表