剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
another was found with someone else's underwear
其他人的内♥裤♥
stuffed in her mouth.
多个孩子死因是扼死
Several died from manual strangulation.
我做了研究
I've done some research, and...
-我有个直觉 -霍顿
- I have an instinct. - Holden.
请让他说完
Let him finish, please.
他们应该找一名黑人
They should be looking for a black male,
25到30岁
mid to late twenties.
继续
Go on.
就这样了
That's it.
白人在这些社区是不会不被注意到的
No white person could go unnoticed in these neighborhoods.
那会留下很多目击者 但现在没有
We should have multiple eyewitness accounts, but we have none.
比尔 你觉得呢
Bill, what do you think?
并无对我的搭档
With all due respect to my partner,
和他几乎完美的直觉不敬
and his nearly infallible instincts,
换了我现在根本没法建立侧写
I couldn't begin to work up a profile at this stage.
还需要做更多跑腿的实地工作
I'd have to do a lot more honest-to-God, on-the-ground legwork.
我同意霍顿的推测
I agree with Holden's presumption
如果案件是相关的
that if the cases are connected,
不明嫌犯很可能是黑人
the unsub is likely black.
至于案件是否相关
As to whether any are connected...
-这完全不能确定 -卡尔博士 你认为呢
- Entirely uncertain. - Dr. Carr? What's your opinion?
霍顿所呈现的一切毫无科学依据
Nothing Holden's presented could be mistaken for scientific.
至于侧写 是符合常理
As to the profile, there's some common sense there,
但我们得有办法为假设提供依据
but we need to be able to support our hypotheses.
谢谢
Thank you.
这事不归我们管
This is below our radar.
暂时还不
For now.
继续跟进
Stay current with it.
好好利用你的直觉
Use that instinct of yours.
但你得在匡提科的舒适环境里用
You'll just have to do it from the comfort of Quantico.
在吗
Hello?
来了
Coming.
我打扮得太隆重了
I'm so overdressed.
不 完全没有
No, not at all.
来 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
我们去哪儿
Whe... Where are we going?
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
你打得真好
You're really getting this.
我觉得如果我穿对了鞋
I mean, I feel like I would be better
应该能打得更好
if I was wearing the proper footwear.
那就去租一双 这鞋百搭的
So rent some. I mean, they go with everything.
你知道谁穿过那鞋吗
Do you have any idea who's been wearing those?
你决定吧
It's your call.
我就是觉得这是不公平的优势
I just think it's an unfair advantage.
好吧
Fine.
不♥穿♥鞋了
Fuck the shoes.
看着 好好学
Watch and learn.
你怎么做到的
How do you do that?
生活作风好
Good clean living.
能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
当然
Of course.
你不应该是个教授什么的吗
Shouldn't you be a professor of something?
联调局感觉很...
Federal Bureau of Investigations feels very,
就不像你
I don't know, not you.
-这里没有包含问题 -有啊
- There wasn't a question in there. - Sure, there was.
我差点成了个教授
I was nearly a "professor of something."
-但是 -不适合我
- But? - It just wasn't for me.
我痴迷于极端的人 而在匡提科
You know, I'm fascinated by extreme people, and at Quantico,
我能近距离研究他们
I get to study them up close.
最需要留意的是那些不声不响的
Oh, it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for.
你常这么做吗
Do you do this a lot?
穿其他人的鞋吗
Wear other people's shoes?
还有约会
Or date?
我约会不多不少吧
I date a fair amount, I guess.
但没约过联调局探员
Never an FBI agent, though.
是顾问
A consultant.
是哦 我大部分女伴都用一个理发师
Right. Yeah, most of my dates go to the same barber.
排球教练 夏令营辅♥导♥员
Volleyball coaches, camp counselors.
所以你跟我出来
Oh, so I'm just here
-是因为我穿裙子好看 -因为你穿裙子
- because I look good in a skirt. - Because you own a skirt.
你呢 约会吗
What about you? Dating?
我跟一个人处了很久
I was with someone for a long time.
我猜巴顿将军以为你在等待白马王子吧
I'm guessing General Patton thinks you're waiting for Mr. Right?
"人们只会看到自己想看到的东西"嘛
I mean, "People see what they wanna see."
不 我就是觉得把我生活的那部分
No, I just feel that it's, uh... It's easier to compartmentalize
分隔开更轻松
that part of my life.
这样是不行的
This is not gonna work.
来
Here.
拿这个 更轻一些
Try this one. It's on the lighter side.
谢谢
Thank you.
得走到球道中♥央♥
Gotta get to the center of the lane.
好 身体挺直
All right, square up.
肩膀对准球瓶
Shoulders to the pins.
把球举起来
And bring the ball up.
高点 到胸口
Higher, to your chest.
好了 如果你能看到球
Uh, now, if you can see the ball...
和中♥央♥球瓶成一条直线
and the center pins in a straight line...
好啊
Yeah!
那你就有机会打到东西
You have a chance in hell of hitting something.
把重心移到左脚
Now, put your weight on your left foot.
深呼吸 打出去
Take a deep breath and just do it.
有进步
Progress.
还不太好 但第一次玩也不错了
Not quite enough, but not bad for your first time.
你就确定我不是放水吗
Yeah, you're so sure that I didn't just let you win?
我非常确定
Oh, I am so sure.
这个长♥期♥恋爱对象
So, this long-time person,
有什么故事吗
there a story there?
很老套的
Oh, it's a cliché.
我是年轻
I mean, I was the bright,
聪明的学生 她是睿智的教授
young student, she was the wise professor.
睿智到我哪怕吸口气
You know, so wise that I barely took a breath
都想征求她的认可
without seeking her approval,
当然了 她从未认可过我
which, of course, I never got.
该你了
So it's your turn.
你为什么会做酒保
What on earth are you doing tending the fern?
别瞧不起 可是泡妞的好办法
Don't knock it. It's a great way to pick up chicks.
我似乎记得我是你唯一的机会
I seem to recall being your only prospect in there.
但说真的 还有别的吗
But really, is there something else?
你更想做的事
Like something that you would like to do that's...
-更好的吗 -不 不是那意思
- Better? - No, I... I didn't mean it like...
没事的
No, it's okay.
我不认为大家的生活都要围着工作转
I don't think everybody's life has to be all about their job.
我在那里可以做自己 那些男人
You know, I get to be myself there, and the guys...
有时 我是他们生活中
Sometimes I'm the only person in their lives
唯一不批判他们的人
who isn't judging them.
我不需要掩藏自己
I don't have to hide who I am.
但那是最重要的吗
Is that the most important thing, though?
我以前不那么想
I didn't use to think so.
但我向自己承诺
But I made myself a promise
要尽可能诚实地生活
to live with as much honesty as possible.
发生了什么
What happened?
有时 知道自己已经做了
Sometimes it's comforting to know
这辈子能做的最坏的事
you've already done the worst thing
反而是种安慰
you could ever do in your life.
我离开了我丈夫 搞砸了一切
I left my husband and blew everything up.
我已经做了我父母和他希望我做的事
I'd already done what my parents wanted, what he wanted.
我们生了个孩子
We had a kid.
汤姆是个好爸爸
Tom's a great dad.
他会一直气我到他不再气我
He's just gonna be mad at me until he's not anymore.
我不知道我是否准备好当妈了
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表