剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
真的很慢
slow... parker.
我们肯定...
We are definitely...
会迟到了
going to miss... something.
其实我公♥寓♥里有一瓶还未开封 味道平平
You know, I have an unopened, very mediocre,
可能还变质了的白葡萄酒
probably spoiled, bottle of Chablis at my apartment.
真的吗
Really?
是螺旋塞的
It has a screw top.
谁又能拒绝这种诱惑呢
I mean, how can I say no to that?
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
你真有那瓶酒吗
Do you have that wine?
我还以为你铁定不想喝了呢
I thought for sure I had unsold you on that.
我没想到你会住在这种地方
I didn't picture you living in a place like this.
太小了吗
Small?
太零落
Sparse.
你的生活似乎很充实
Your life seems very abundant.
一个人内心的充裕
Well, one's expansiveness of spirit
不需要周遭环境来反映
needn't be reflected by one's personal surroundings.
这话是谁说的
Who said that?
我刚说的 没听出来吗
Me, just now. Didn't you recognize my voice?
他很可爱
He's adorable.
是啊 挺乖的小孩
Yeah. He's not bad.
你多久见他一次
How often do you see him?
这周末就去见他
I'm seeing him this weekend.
带他去看公爵队的比赛
Gonna take him to a Dukes game.
公爵队
Dukes?
职业棒球小联盟
Double-A baseball.
你想他吗
You miss him?
当然了
Of course.
只是光想想要抚养另一个生命就让我恐惧
It's just the idea of shaping another life that terrifies me.
我连自己都照顾不过来
I can barely manage my own.
我还拿牛奶箱当架子呢
I still got milk crates for shelves.
我家就装了真架子 不过这又不能说明
I've got real shelves, and I don't think that shelves equate
谁更成熟
to any higher understanding.
你所做的决定需要勇气
What you've done takes courage.
看到你过着真正的生活 我很高兴
I'm happy that you're leading an authentic life.
我很高兴能来这里
I'm happy to be here.
和你一起
With you.
我也是
Me too.
我喜欢看棒球
I like baseball.
你居然喜欢棒球
You like baseball?
我要是去现场看比赛的话 肯定就会爱上
I mean, I'm sure I would if I ever went to a game.
温迪 我不会把我的约会对象介绍给我儿子
Wendy, I don't introduce my son to people I'm dating.
当然 没事
Oh, no. Of course.
我不是...
It's not...
没关系的
No, it's... it's fine.
抱歉 我不该提这件事
I... I'm... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have.
-这跟你没有关系 -我知道
- This is not about you. - No.
不是针对你 只是
Not specifically you. It's just...
你确实不该把
You... You shouldn't introduce
连你都不甚了解的人介绍给孩子
your son to people that you don't know.
我与滥交母亲意外生下的孩子谈过话
You know, I interview the by-products of promiscuous mothers,
结果...
and it's...
我没说你是那种...
I'm not saying that you're...
我们能让时光倒流到几分钟前吗
Can we just go back to just a few minutes ago,
就在我享受完最爽的性♥爱♥之后
after I had the best sex of my life,
擅自提议要一起去看微联盟比赛之前
and before I invited myself to Little League?
是"小联盟"
It's "Minor league."
他肯定会很喜欢你的
And... he would really like you.
只是他经历了很多 我不想...
He's just... He's been through a lot, and I don't...
我不想吓着他
I don't want to freak him out.
至少在我们确定关系之前不行
You know, not until it's... something.
那真是你最爽的性♥爱♥吗
Was that really the best sex of your life?
挺会救场 女同导师的故事
Nice save, the dyke mentor story.
切入的时机也正好
And just in time.
我得编造出个故事
I had to come up with something
让他觉得自己是被接纳的
that would make him feel accepted.
奏效了
Well, it worked.
但他之后又矢口否认自己是同性恋
But then he adamantly denied being homosexual.
比起被人叫做施虐狂
He was actually more defensive about that
他其实对此更有戒备心
than he was about being called a sadist.
我觉得那女士太喜欢辩驳了
Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.
他申辩了很多事 强♥奸♥ 折磨 谋杀
He protests a lot of things. Rape, torture, murder.
借由说自己没有参与这些罪行
By saying that he didn't engage in those aspects of the crimes,
他把自己描述成未参与者
he characterizes himself as a nonparticipant.
他居然还能划分清楚 太厉害了
It's amazing how he's able to compartmentalize.
但我们得考虑到亨里当时还是个小孩
We have to consider, Henley was a kid.
他可能会觉得自己的参与行为
He might view his participation
是超出他可控范围的
as having been beyond his control.
他十分清楚他诱拐来的受害者会有何种下场
He knew exactly what was gonna happen to the victims he procured.
他也有意识地决定不去干涉
And he made a conscious decision not to intervene.
所以不管他是否参与其中 他都有罪
So whether he participated or not, he's culpable.
我觉得诱拐 虽然已经很糟了
I think there's a distinction between procurement,
和谋杀还是有区别的
as fucked up as it is, and murder.
是有区别没错 但也不能免罪
Distinction, yes, but not absolution.
我不是在为他开脱 我只是想问
I'm not excusing him. I'm just asking,
一个青少年应该为另一个成年人的行为负责吗
can a teenager be held responsible for the actions of an adult?
他只是想讨好科尔
He was trying to please Corll.
他可能很害怕他
He was probably afraid of him.
他其实更像是被科尔所吸引
Actually, he seemed to be more in thrall of Corll
-而不是惧怕他 -这才是他留下的原因吗
- than he was afraid of him. - So is that why he stuck around?
看科尔杀人会让他性奋
He got off on watching Corll kill?
我们怎么知道亨里享受其中
How do we know Henley got off on it?
"我做一件事时 不管是什么事 我都尽量享受其中"
"When I did something, whatever it was, I enjoyed it."
比尔 他协助杀了二十个男孩
Bill, he assisted in killing 20 boys.
怎么可能有理由为之开脱
What could possibly be defensible in that?
我只是说 他当时才14岁
All I'm saying is, he was 14.
我们真要把他和坎伯和布鲁多斯相提并论吗
Can we really lump him in with Kemper and Brudos?
要不是科尔的影响
Without Corll's influence,
他会走到谋杀那一步吗
would he have ever progressed to murder?
我们无从得知
There's no way to know.
但难以置信的是 虽然他曾目睹对方
But incredibly, he acknowledges a deep connection
做出可怕的事 他仍承认与那人有密切关系
with a man that he saw do horrific things.
那个人甚至威胁要杀掉他
Who even threatened to kill him.
也许他对接纳感的需要
Maybe his need for acceptance
比任何道德约束的作用都更强大
was more powerful than any moral boundary.
科尔利用了那一点
And Corll exploited that.
我在想 我们应该讨论一下策略
I've been thinking that we should talk about our tactics.
我们能得到这些成果 多亏了我...
You know, we wouldn't have gotten any of this if I hadn't...
-即兴发挥 -编了段胡话
- Improvised? - Maybe made some shit up?
一语中的
Touché.
要是我们教别人面谈技巧
If we're going to teach an interview technique,
不可能是完全照本宣科
it can't be strictly following the instrument.
现在看来 唯一有用的方法就是
So far, the only thing that's worked
把他们作为谈话中心
is to talk about them.
长官
Sir.
亨里
Henley?
计策用得妙 卡尔博士
Quite a maneuver, Dr. Carr.
我还以为我读到的是霍顿
I thought I was reading Holden.
格雷格 让我们单独谈谈 好吗
Gregg, would you give us a minute, please?
副局长怀曼几周后要过来
Assistant Director Wyman is coming down in a few weeks.
我打算在家里小聚一下
I'm having a small gathering at my home,
想请你们都来参加
and I'd like you all to come.
当然 很乐意去 泰德
Of course. Be happy to, Ted.
怀曼是我们在华府的有力支持者
Wyman could be a powerful advocate in DC.
我想让他直接听你们讲
I'd like him to hear our narrative directly from you,
是你们发明这种方法的
the people who created this.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
所以是一次工作聚会
So, it's a working party.
对 但你们要玩得开心 比尔 带上南茜
Yes, but I want you to have a good time, Bill. Bring Nancy.
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表