剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
录音机恰好在那时候故障 太可惜了
It's unfortunate the Walkman failed at precisely that moment.
是的 长官
Yes, sir. It is.
谁为此过失负责
Who's responsible for this lapse?
福特探员
Agent Ford.
好吧
Well...
他肯定会吸取教训
we know he can learn.
你跟职责调查部说你担心福特探员 为什么
You expressed concerns about Agent Ford to OPR. Why?
我的经验告诉我 直觉有时会让自己陷入麻烦
My experience is that instinct can sometimes get you into trouble.
审问
Interrogations,
应该是搭档相互配合
they're partnerships.
如果你的搭档自说自话 事情就很难办
It's challenging when your partner goes his own way.
比尔 我来行为科学部就是想
Bill, my intention in coming to the BSU was specifically
把你所做的工作流程化
to establish the work you are doing here as protocol.
所以
So...
我该放福特探员一马吗
should I cut Agent Ford loose?
霍顿的做法也许值得商榷
Holden's practices may be questionable,
但约谈暴♥力♥重刑犯是他的主意
but it was his idea to interview violent felons.
而当我们开始运用搜集来的信息时
And when we started using what we'd learned anecdotally,
是他的...
it was his, uh...
直觉引导了你
Instinct which guided you?
他能从反♥社♥会♥者口中套出礼貌方式套不出的话
He gets things out of sociopaths that polite methods just don't.
让福特探员走人会对工作很不利 长官
It would be more than detrimental to release Agent Ford, sir.
会损害我们所做工作的前景
It would diminish the promise of our work.
我也是这样想的
That is precisely the way I see it.
我想让这个部门由边缘走向核心
I want this unit to go from being a cold-case call to the first call.
这个年轻人的直觉有办法控制吗
Can this young man's instincts be...harnessed?
控制 长官
Harnessed, sir?
你了解赛马吗 比尔
Do you know anything about racehorses, Bill?
很可惜 没了解到能赢钱的地步
Not enough to win at the track, unfortunately.
有时候有一匹速度不错的马驹
Well, sometimes you have a yearling with natural speed,
但它狂野 脾气不好
but he's wild, ill-tempered.
驯马师有个选择
The trainer has a choice:
阉了它 让它更易驾驭
geld him, he becomes more tractable.
但这会夺走它的灵光
But it can take away his spark,
让它与众不同的特质
the thing that makes him exceptional.
所以训马师给它套上眼罩
So, the trainer might put blinders on him.
这样当马赛跑时 它感觉到只有自己
Now, when the horse races, he feels like he's... alone.
它会使出全力 但仍在跑道上
He does what he does best, but on the track.
-你懂我的意思吗 -你不想废掉霍顿
- Do you understand what I'm saying? - You don't wanna castrate Holden.
我需要你做福特探员的眼罩
I need you to be Agent Ford's blinders.
控制他不要偏离正轨太远
Keep him from swinging...too wide of the mark.
我能指望你吗
Can I count on you for that?
当然 长官
Absolutely, sir.
跟我讲讲卡尔博士吧
Tell me about Dr. Carr.
卡尔博士为我们所有工作提供必要的语境
Dr. Carr gives essential context to everything we do here.
-你们意见一致吗 -这你得问她了 长官
- Are you on the same page? - Well, you'd have to ask her, sir.
我希望我们是一致的
I'd like to think we are.
就想确认一下 如果我们要有学术顾问
Just wanna be certain, if we're gonna have an academic in our midst,
这会带来帮助 不会阻碍进展
it helps, not hinders, our progress.
我相信会有帮助
Oh, I believe it does.
聊得很高兴 比尔
It was great to talk, Bill.
如果你需要什么 直接找我就行
Please, if you need anything, let me know.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
对了 职责调查部的调查
Oh, and the OPR investigation is,
在我看来并不谨慎
in my opinion, imprudent.
我正努力终止它
I'm working to have it dismissed.
等我办成了会通知你的
I'll let you know when I'm successful.
那真是松了一口气
That'd be a relief.
能帮我叫福特探员过来吗
Would you send Agent Ford up?
我给福特探员放了几天假
I gave Agent Ford a couple of days off.
-他周一就会到办公室 -周一早上来就行
- He'll be in the office Monday. - Monday morning will be fine.
-门不用关吧 -不用
- Would you like this open? - Please.
谢帕德要退休了
Shepard's retiring.
是吗
Really?
他是这么说的
That's what he says.
我不得不相信他的话
I have to take him at his word.
我见过他的接任者了...
And I met his replacement...
从华盛顿来的
from DC.
他可能正是我们需要的人
He might be just what we need.
-此话怎讲 -他看到了我们的潜力
- How so? - He sees our potential.
但是他说他会在职责调查部面前维护我们
But he says he's going to bat for us with OPR.
那再说吧
Well, we'll see.
有人有他的消息吗
Anybody heard from him?
没有
No.
你有没有给他的朋友打电♥话♥
You try callin' his friends?
他有朋友吗
Does he have friends?
职责调查部那边有消息吗
Anything from OPR?
你猜怎么着
You know what?
也许我们会没事
We might be okay.
行为科学部 坦奇
BSU. Tench.
有一个加州医疗中心的来电
I have a call from California Medical Facility.
转接给我
I accept.
-比尔 是我 -你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿了
- Bill? It's me. - Where the fuck have you been?
来点儿
Yeah.
恐慌发作是一种错误出现的"战或逃"机制
A panic attack is a miscued fight-or-flight mechanism.
你以为是心脏病发
You think it's a heart attack,
其实是身体在为
but the body is just sending oxygen
需要氧气来防御的器官供氧
to organs that need it for defense.
-蜥蜴脑发展出来的 -就是这样
- A lizard-brain evolution. - That's about right.
蜴脑在人脑中掌管与理性思考无关的部分 也被科学研究证实是掌握本能的古老部分
-我当时不是心脏病发吗 -恐慌持续了很久
- I didn't have a heart attack? - The panic was protracted.
我们最终不得不给你打镇静剂
We finally had to sedate you.
你得小心有恐慌症和反复发作
You'll wanna watch for panic disorder and repeat episodes.
有可能再次发生吗
It could happen again?
一开始是什么引起的
What caused it in the first place?
我只治疗身体 不负责思想
I treat the body, not the mind.
我可以安排你去做墨渍测验
I can send you down the hall to look at inkblots,
最著名的投射法人格测验
但我的建议是 减少压力
but my advice is... manage your stress
尽量别再做初次发作时你在做的事情
and try not to do whatever you were doing the first time it happened.
如果复发 可以服用苯二氮
If it recurs, benzodiazepine works.
这是再开一次药的处方
Here's a script with one refill.
-安定吗 -祝你好运
- Valium? - Good luck.
你是我25年来第一个能走出病房♥的病人
You're my first patient to walk out of here in 25 years.
衣服总还能自己穿吧
You can still dress yourself, can't you?
你为什么来行为科学部 卡尔博士
What brought you to the BSU, Dr. Carr?
-坦奇探员和福特探员来找我谈... -不用说细节
- Agents Tench and Ford approached me about... - Not the mechanics.
是什么让你放弃了在波士顿的生活
What enticed you to give up life in Boston
转而来一个地下室工作 给一群疯子分类
to work in a basement, cataloguing the deranged?
我认为我们的工作很重要
I believe that what we're doing is important.
我们研究的是精神病患者
We're studying psychopaths.
他们的行为和动机一向能引起人们强烈的兴趣
What they do and why has always been of keen interest.
但我以前的研究对象是白领罪犯
But my work was with white-collar criminals.
他们极其单调且不易察觉
They're hyper-normal and incredibly subtle.
所以能研究一群被监禁的精神病罪犯
So having a captive pool of subjects whose issues are profound
是个难得的机会
was a singular opportunity.
以及我觉得...
And I f-felt...
你觉得你可能会有所作为
Like you might make a difference.
我知道你对这里作出了至关重要的贡献
I see your contribution here as critical...
你研究的完整性也为
and the integrity of your research foundational
达成行为科学部的目标打下了基础
to everything we hope to do at the BSU.
很高兴你能这么说 长官
Well, I'm glad to hear that, sir.
我跟比尔谈过
I've spoken with Bill,
他对你的工作赞不绝口
who is extremely complimentary of your work.
关于福特探员和他的角色
What can you tell me about Agent Ford
你有什么能告诉我的吗
and his role?
福特探员...非常优秀
Agent Ford is... inspired.
但他倾向于只认可支持他假设的数据
But he tends to acknowledge data only if it supports his hypotheses.
-他很成功 -在某些案件中 极为成功
- He has been successful. - In some cases, very.
他的选择总是很有意思
His choices are always... interesting,
但他目光短浅 易冲动
but he tends toward myopic and impulsive.
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表