剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
Find one called How to Abduct and Murder Young Boys,
我们就可以收工回家了
and we can all go home.
准备好了吗
You ready?
布朗专员
Commissioner Brown.
-探员你好 -斯雷顿地检
- Agent. - DA Slaton.
你们把我衣服都收走了
Y'all have the clothes off my back.
我还有什么能效劳的
What else can I do for you?
我想聊聊5月21号♥那天
I'd like to talk about May 21st.
你到杰克逊林荫路桥之前都做过什么事
Could you talk us through your day up to the Jackson Parkway Bridge?
我已经跟你们说过两遍了
I already told you, twice.
我们想再听一次
We'd like to hear it again.
我去打球 然后回了家
I played ball, then I went home.
再然后呢
And then what?
我妈说有位女士打来过
My momma said a lady called.
-谢丽尔·约翰逊 -是的
- Cheryl Johnson. - Yeah.
但我说了 我没和她讲过话
But like I said, I never spoke with her,
所以可能是个恶作剧电♥话♥
so she may have been a prank call.
你妈告诉你后 你又做了什么
After you got the message from your mom, what then?
我吃了晚饭 工作了一会
I ate dinner. I worked some.
就这样
That's it.
你之前告诉我们 你去了热特兰大唱片取支票
You told us before you picked up a check at Hotlanta Records.
没错 然后我就去找约翰逊小姐
That's right. Then I went looking for Ms. Johnson.
那无忧宫酒吧呢
What about the Sans Souci Lounge?
你告诉过我在热特兰大之后你去了无忧宫
You told me after Hotlanta you went to the Sans Souci.
对 我是去了
Yeah, I did.
我们查过了 没人记得你
We checked, and no one remembers you.
你到底去了还是没去
Were you there or not?
我去了 但没有待很久
I was, but not for long.
所以你刚刚在说谎
So you just lied to us?
还是你之前说的是假话
Or you lied before?
我没有说谎 人总会忘记事情
I wasn't lying. People forget things.
我劝你想清楚 别忘事 韦恩
I'd be real careful not to forget things, Wayne,
这是为了你好
for your sake.
然后你就到桥那了
So that brings us to the bridge.
你离开我们之后做了什么
What did you do after you left us?
开车回家
Drove home.
你没继续找谢丽尔·约翰逊吗
You didn't continue looking for Cheryl Johnson?
我以为你出门就是为了找她
I thought that was the whole reason for going out.
被联邦探员盘问 我有点吓到了
I guess being questioned by feds spooked me a little.
你回到家之后有烧烤吗
Did you happen to do any barbecuing when you got home?
我为什么要烧烤
Why would I?
我们听说你那天深夜在烧东西
We heard you were burning things late that night.
不是我
Not me.
-我去睡觉了 -你没清理你的车吗
- I went to bed. - You didn't clean your car?
我们第二天早上造访时 你的车收拾得很干净
When we visited the next morning, your car was very tidy.
绳子没了 衣服也没了
No rope, no clothes.
肯定是我父亲...
Um, I guess my father must've...
你知道那条绳子在哪吗
Do you happen to know where that rope is?
这些年来你父亲拥有过好多辆车
Your father's owned a lot of cars over the years.
他是不是有过一辆1978年的蓝色普利茅斯复仇女神
Is it true he owned a blue 1978 Plymouth Fury?
那犯法吗
That a crime?
你知道还有谁开1978年的普利茅斯复仇女神吗
You know who else drives 1978 Plymouth Furies?
亚特兰大警局
Atlanta PD.
-所以呢 -所以一个喜欢冒充警官的人
- So...? - So that would make it pretty convincing,
想诱骗孩子上自己的车
for a guy who likes to impersonate police officers,
就很容易办到了
to lure a kid into his car.
我从没那么做过
I never did that.
但你确实冒充过警官
You did impersonate an officer.
我带着警用电台是为了摄影工作
I carry a scanner for my photography work
这样我就可以比其他特约记者更早到达现场
so that I can get to the scene before other stringers.
让我感兴趣的是
What interests me...
他们在你的车里还发现了警灯
is they also found a police light in your car.
它能为我带来方便 有时候得使点小伎俩
It helps me get access. Sometimes you gotta hustle a little.
但如果你想恐吓陌生人
But maybe, if you wanted to intimidate
或获得他们的信任
or gain the confidence of a stranger,
在车上放一个警灯也会有帮助
putting a bubble light on your car might do that.
不 不 我不做那种事
No. No, I don't do that.
但你知道谁有可能做吗 警♥察♥
But you know who might? A cop.
孩子们会跟真的警♥察♥走
Kids'll go off with a real cop.
你查过他们吗
You checkin' into them?
有目击者看到乔乔·贝尔在3月2日下午
We have a witness who saw Jo-Jo Bell get into a white station wagon
上了一辆白色旅行车
on the afternoon of March 2nd.
对司机的描述与卢比·吉特
The description of the driver was a match
失踪当天被目击到和他讲话的男人相符
for a man seen talking to Lubie Geter the day he disappeared.
你觉得他眼熟吗
He look familiar to you?
还有...
What about...
帕特里克·罗杰斯呢
Patrick Rogers?
他热爱音乐 想成为知名歌♥手
He loved music. Wanted to make it as a singer.
你给他发过传♥单♥ 邀请过他去你的录音室吗
You ever hand him a flyer, invite him to your studio?
我不认识什么帕特里克
I don't know no Patrick.
他绰号♥叫"帕哥"
He went by "Pat-Man."
写过一首歌♥ 叫《奔跑吧女孩》
Wrote a song called "Runnin' Girl."
也许你现在想起来了
Maybe you remember now.
没有
No.
我不知道 我每天都见小孩
I don't know. I meet kids every day.
那不代表我杀了任何人
That don't mean I killed nobody.
你在摩兰购物中心
You ever hand out flyers at...
发过传♥单♥吗
Moreland Plaza Shopping Center?
有时候会
Sometimes.
亚伦·杰克逊和帕特里克都在那里送过杂货
That's where Aaron Jackson and Patrick both carried groceries.
巧的是 他们认识其它停车场的孩子
And funny thing, they knew kids from other parking lots:
卢比·吉特 查尔斯·斯蒂芬斯
Lubie Geter, Charles Stephens.
他们在莱克伍德购物中心工作过
They worked the Lakewood Shopping Plaza.
你去过那里吗 韦恩
Ever go there, Wayne?
我去过 还有一千个人也去过
Me and a thousand other people.
但你是去工作的 对吗
But you were working, right?
给孩子们发这些传♥单♥ 想赚大钱
Handing out these flyers to kids trying to make a buck.
最重要的是
The bottom line is,
从没有人见过韦恩·威廉姆斯袭击
nobody has ever seen Wayne Williams strike another person,
勒死 或者伤害任何人
strangle another person, or hurt anybody,
因为我从没做过
because I haven't.
你是怎么认识纳撒尼尔·凯特的
How did you know Nathaniel Cater?
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is.
凯特的尸体从查特胡奇河中被打捞上来
Cater's body was dragged from the Chattahoochee River
就在我们拦下你那里的下游
just downstream from where we stopped you.
这不会让你不安吗
That doesn't bother you?
为什么会 我又不认识他
Why would it? I don't know him.
你从没见过纳撒尼尔·凯特吗
You've never met Nathaniel Cater?
你是想问我有没有杀了他吗
You asking if I killed him?
瞧瞧我 我身高才一米七
Look at me, I'm five-seven, man.
我怎么可能杀掉一个成年男人
How the hell am I gonna kill a grown man,
把他拖出我的车 再从桥上扔下去呢
drag him out of my car, and throw him off of a bridge?
毒理报告显示凯特当时是醉酒状态
Toxicology reports suggest Cater was intoxicated at the time.
杀死一个醉汉就容易多了
Much easier to kill a drunk man.
尸体上有勒杀痕迹
The body showed signs of strangulation
但颈椎并无损伤
but no vertebral damage.
所以也许凶手并不特别强壮
So maybe the killer wasn't particularly strong...
或者没办法做到底
or couldn't follow through.
要勒死一个人并不容易
It's hard to strangle someone.
你勒住凯特的时候 有没有感到惊慌
When you were choking Cater, did you panic?
-没有 -你没感到惊慌吗
- No. - No, you didn't panic?
不 我是没有杀人
No, I didn't kill nobody.
凯特在城里一些同性恋酒吧里卖♥♥淫
Cater hustled at some of the gay clubs downtown.
他是你男朋友吗
He your boyfriend?
我不是同性恋
I am not homosexual.
你知道我管那种不做音乐
Know what I call a child talent scout
又不挣钱的儿童星探叫什么吗 韦恩
who makes no music and no money, Wayne?
该死的恋童癖
A fuckin' pedophile.
聊聊更早的事吧
Let's go further back.
-5月11日你在哪儿 -我不知道
- Where were you May 11th? - I don't know.
想想
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表