剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
那人敲门
Guy knocks on the door,
戴着警帽 自称是警♥察♥
wearing a police cap, says he's a cop.
最老的伎俩了
Oldest trick in the book, right?
他的同伙 一个女人 扮成了个男人
His accomplice, a woman, now she's disguised as a man.
是吧
Right?
-他们用氯仿迷晕了那母亲 -专案组
- Now they chloroform the mother... - Not a lot of tasking
没怎么查案啊
at the task force.
霍顿
Holden.
吉姆
Jim.
见到你很高兴 你专职查这个案吗
Good to see you. You on this full-time now?
他们需要个联络人
They needed a liaison.
我了解情况
I was up to speed.
也是唯一志愿参与的
The only volunteer.
-坦奇探员 -叫我比尔
- Agent Tench. - Bill.
很高兴再见到你 吉姆
Nice to see you again, Jim.
-现在是什么情况 -都坐着 等着
- What are we walking into here? - A lot of sitting, waiting.
这地方是一周前才设立起来的
This place literally got set up a week ago.
-不惜重金 -我带来了咖啡机
- No expense spared. - I brought the Mr. Coffee.
感觉更像政♥治♥反应
Feels more like a political response.
我们按理是不能直接插手的
We're meant to stay in the background.
最新的这孩子什么情况
What about this latest kid?
勒索电♥话♥会在晚上6点打来
The ransom call's supposed to come in at 6:00 p.m.
我们在听取负责探员的报告
We were getting briefed by the case agent.
他有点分心了
He got a little sidetracked.
我们收到了要求
We get the demand.
50万
Five hundred thousand.
-我来介绍你们 -好大一笔
- I'll introduce you. - I mean, huge.
我们马上就要去送钱了
We're seconds away from making the drop
结果俩本地警♥察♥开了过来 搞砸了一切
when these two local cops drive by, killed the whole thing.
没别的意思 但他们是格威纳特县的
No offense, they were from Gwinnett County.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt.
这两位是匡提科来的坦奇和福特探员
I want you to meet Agents Tench and Ford from Quantico.
这是孟菲斯办事处的肯·罗杰斯
This is Ken Robbins from the Memphis Office.
地下室的小子们
The basement boys.
他们肯从
Well, you know it's serious
乡村俱乐部屈尊降临肯定是很严重了
when they come down from the country club.
你们带球杆来了吗
You boys bring your clubs?
八点之前就能结束
This will all be over by eight o'clock.
或许还能赶上明早开球
Maybe make an early tee time tomorrow morning.
他是在这里被抓的吗
This where he was taken?
不 电♥话♥要打去那里
No, it's where the call's supposed to come in.
我们会提前一小时去布置
We'll set up an hour before.
让车辆远离那里 以防他在监视
Keep all vehicles away from the house in case he's watching.
周围有三组人准备响应
Three units ready to respond in the vicinity.
其他的守住主要进出路 这里 这里
The rest will cover major access roads, here and here.
他在哪里被抓走的
Where was he taken?
他被赶出了莱克伍德的一个泳池
He'd been kicked out of a pool in Lakewood.
这里 因为吵闹
Here. For roughhousing.
那是他最后被见到的地方
Last place he was seen.
-大白天 -那孩子很可能是自己走丢了
- Broad daylight. - Most likely, the kid just wandered off.
甚至可能是离家出走
Could even be a runaway.
不管怎样 这很可能不是绑♥架♥
Regardless, it's doubtful this is a kidnapping.
两百块的赎金
Two-hundred-dollars ransom?
至多也就是投机勒索
This is opportunistic extortion at best.
两百块的赎金
Two hundred dollar ransom?
如果你不够跟我们说
Let us know if you come up short.
总之 绑匪...
Anyway, so the kidnappers...
看来他们为此做了不少调查呢
Looks like they really did a lot of legwork on this one.
你有其他人的案卷吗
Do you have the files on the others?
我可以给你讲讲我了解到的 我们有时间
I can walk you through what I know. We've got a little time.
安全专员今天下午来
The safety commissioner's coming by this afternoon.
他是市长的副手 想见见联调局的人
He's the mayor's right hand. He wants to meet the FBI.
至少我们看上去像在干活儿
Well, at least we'll look like we're doing somethin'.
永远以规程做依靠
Always fall back on protocol.
一个个问题问
You know, work your way through the questions.
我想多问问家庭这部分问题
I want to spend time on the family section.
观察他的反应
Watch his reaction.
他九年级时认识了科尔
He met Corll in ninth grade
当时孩子最主要的心理是融入大家
when a kid's primary motivation is to fit in.
而结交年长的朋友能让他鹤立鸡群
And being with someone older would distinguish him.
在同伴中提升他的地位
You know, elevate him among his peers.
我总在想
What I keep thinking about
亨里曾帮助受害者家庭
is Henley once helped put up missing posters
张贴寻人海报
for a victim's family.
一年后 他又把那孩子的兄弟交给了科尔
A year later, he delivered that same kid's brother to Corll.
人怎么能做出这种事
How does someone do that?
或许我们这次
Well, maybe, for once,
能得到所有问题的答案了
we're gonna get all our questions answered.
谢谢你这么做
Thank you for doing this.
老实说 我不知我自己怎么没提出
Frankly, I can't believe I didn't suggest it.
但他的家庭历史会很重要
But his family history is gonna be important,
所以这个问题一定要让他回答
so you can't let him off the hook on that.
你进过监狱吗
You ever been in a prison?
是的 念研究生时
Uh, yeah. In grad school.
我们得观察他对父亲暴♥力♥行为的反应
We need to get his reaction to his father's violent behavior.
他为此开脱吗 他会姑息父亲吗
I mean, does he excuse it? Did he try to appease his father?
那是什么样
What was it like?
什么 白领监狱吗
What? A white-collar prison?
有钢丝网的夏令营
Summer camp with razor wire.
你有单独接触他们的时候吗
Were you ever left unsupervised?
有
Sure.
但我从未觉得不安全
But I never felt unsafe.
德州 亨茨维尔
你不用读的
You don't have to read it.
我签字之前总会读一遍
I never sign anything without reading it first.
如果发生暴♥动♥ 我们被劫持
You know, if a riot breaks out, we're taken hostage,
联调局的政策是不谈判
it's FBI policy not to negotiate.
有道理
Makes sense.
在所有人♥质♥危机中 女人总会遭到强♥奸♥
In any hostage situation, the women are always raped.
也不只是女人
Hmm, not exclusively.
这里是特别探员格雷格里·杰·史密斯
This is Special Agent Greggory Jay Smith here
和温迪·卡尔博士
with Dr. Wendy Carr.
今天与我们谈话的是小艾莫·韦恩·亨里
With us today is Elmer Wayne Henley, Jr.
谢谢你今天愿意见我们
Thank you for meeting with us today.
-你肯定... -很忙吗
- I'm sure you must be... - Busy?
我们的工作是
So, uh, what we do is we...
找被判犯下暴♥力♥罪行的人谈话
we talk to people convicted of violent crimes
谈他们做那些事是什么感觉
about what it's like to, uh, do what they... do.
我们一般先谈家庭背景
And normally, we start with the family.
-你父母是什么... -我不想
- What your parents were like... - I'm not reallly interested
谈那些事
in talking about any of that.
抱歉 你以为我们大老远来是为了什么
I'm sorry. What did you think we came all this way for?
那是你的事 我又没叫你们来
That's on you. I didn't ask you to come visit,
但我明确说了我不想说什么
but I'm sayin' plain what I will and won't be addressin'.
我只想了解情况
I'm just looking for insights.
这里写了...
It says here that...
说过的话多了
Lots of things say lots of things.
我清楚发生了什么
Now, I know what happened.
我也知道人们说我做了什么
And I know what people say I did.
你知道什么 你只是在什么地方读到的
What do you know? You just read about it somewhere.
如果可以 我们先说说教育
If you don't mind, let's start with education.
-你上的最高的年级... -不可以
- What is the highest grade you attend... - I do mind.
-什么 -我不想谈那些
- I'm sorry? - I'm not interested in talking about that.
那我们跳过教育的部分
We'll skip the section on education.
军队
Military.
太年轻 这部分也跳过
Too young. We'll skip this part too.
这里 工作
Here. Jobs.
工作稳定性描述
Description of job stability.
哪个最适用于你 一般稳定 不稳定
Which of these applies the most: generally stable, unstable,
长♥期♥失业
chronically unemployed?
你觉得呢
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表