剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
西班牙语的"跑了"
Spanish for run away.
你喜欢你父亲吗
Did you like your father?
不 长官
No, sir.
他让我烦死了
He bugged the p-i-s-s outta me.
家人差不多说完了
Well, that pretty much covers family.
我们可以...
Do you mind if we...
我想问具体关于罪案的问题
I'd like to ask questions specifically about the crimes themselves.
那八起谋杀
The eight murders.
我乐意详细地回答你的问题 那是拉丁语
I'd like to answer them questions specificus, that's Latin,
但我不能 我没犯下八起谋杀
but I can't. Because I ain't done eight murders.
-是吗 -什么是吗
- No? - No what?
这里写着 1970年12月 你强♥奸♥...
It says right here, December 1970, you raped...
那是逼供
That confession was co-hearsed.
治安官 他把烟头摁灭在了我的私处
The sheriff, he put a cigarette out on my privates.
那好 七起谋杀
Okay then, seven murders.
不
No.
-不吗 -我不能谈七起谋杀
- No? - Can't talk about seven murders
因为我也没犯下七起谋杀
because I ain't done seven murders neither.
好吧
I see.
服务员 凯茜
The waitress, Kathy.
我没杀那个服务员
I ain't murdered any waitress.
女管家
The housekeeper.
我也没杀弗吉尼娅
I ain't murdered Virginia neither.
海泽
Hazel.
我没杀海泽
I ain't murdered Hazel.
小威 这三起你都供认了
Junior, you confessed to all three of those.
谬误
Erogenously.
-什么 -那是错的
- Erogenously? - Wrongly.
-就在你供认书里写着呢 -那没办法
- It's right here in your confession. - I can't help that.
我没杀那些女人
I did not murder them women.
那为什么供认
Then why confess?
你不能认了罪
You can't confess to crimes
调头又说你没干
and then turn around and say you didn't commit them.
我就能
Yes, I can.
你不能
No, you can't.
我就能
Yes, I can.
你不能
No, you can't.
我就能
Yes, I can.
-在法律看来不能 -我就能
- Not in the eyes of the law. - Yes, I can.
-一旦你认罪... -你凝视过法律吗
- Once you confess... - You ever looked in the eyes of the law?
-只是种说法 -有过吗
- It's just a figure of speech. - Have you?
没 小威 我没有
No, Junior, I have not.
别用什么代称
Don't go using some speech figure,
想逼我说出我不会说的话
trying to get me say something I ain't never gonna say.
对不起
I apologize.
我再不会忍♥受那样的逼迫了
I ain't gonna stand for any of that co-hearsion ever again.
-再不 -我知道了
- Ever! - I understand.
我明白你们什么意思
I see what you're getting at.
我什么意思 小威
What am I getting at, Junior?
你当我傻
You think I'm simple.
我告诉你们
Let me tell you somethin'.
审案的法官
That judge on them cases?
他说我有能力接受审判
He said I was continent to stand trial.
这就是证明
So that there proves it.
小威 我只想了解你为什么改主意
Junior, I just wanted some clarity about you changing your mind.
你想不明白吗
You can't figure that out?
想想吧
Think about it.
-我被威希了 -"威希"
- I was intimated. - Intimated?
你干吗总重复我的话
Why you always repeating my words?
你的词汇量很惊人
You have a very impressive vocabulary,
我不是总能理解你的口语
and I don't always understand your colloquialisms.
嗯
Yeah.
我知道各种好词
I got all the good words.
是啊
You certainly do.
谢谢 小威
Thank you, Junior.
想要一个吗
You want one?
好啊
Love one.
除非你愿再给一个
Unless you're offering two.
巧克力和奶油
The chocolate and the smooth...
一口都有
all in one treat.
这里可没这玩意
You don't ever get these in here.
你开卡车的 对吧
You drove a truck, right?
对 长官
Yes, sir.
我为佐治亚州高速部门开车
I drove for... the Georgia Highway Department.
你喜欢吗
You enjoy that?
我喜欢在路上跑
I liked being on the road.
能认识各种人
Met all kinds of people.
吃到各种东西
All kinds of treats.
有天 我在工作地出了事故
One day I had an accident on the job site.
一个钢箍砸在我脑袋上
A steel girdle fell on my head.
医生说我...
And doctor said my ence...
我的脑活力细胞受损了
My encephalic vitality cells were damaged.
我的大脑受了刺♥激♥
My brain is stimulated by...
我读不出来
I can't pronounce it,
但我会拼
but I can spell it.
HY
H, y...
P
P...
O
O...
T
T...
H
H...
Y
Y...
O
O...
I
I...
D
D...
IS
I, s...
M
M.
我明白
I understand.
你在路上遇到的人不总是很礼貌吧
I imagine not everybody you meet on the road is polite.
是吧
Am I right?
是啊 兄弟
Amen, brother.
妈妈教我的
Momma taught me.
她总说
She used to say,
"小威 要为自己说话"
"Junior, stick up for yourself."
-我一向如此 -比如呢
- I always did. - Like how?
有次
Well, this one time...
一个商店贱♥人♥
some shop-bitch,
她说我是白♥痴♥
she called me moron.
白♥痴♥
Moron?
就那一次
Once.
这样啊
I see.
小威 我们能再说说这些凶案吗
Junior, you mind if we go back to those murders?
你没做的那些
The ones you didn't commit?
我们想说什么都行
We go back to whatever you want...
只要你还有这个
as long as you got more of these.
你跟警方说了去哪能找到尸体
You told the police where to find the bodies.
-对 长官 -这你怎么知道的
- Yes, sir. - How'd you know where to go?
我有阴阳眼
I'm clearvoyant.
用了我的灵力
Use my psychic magnet,
心灵感应
telepathy.
大家都开始问我那些凶案的事
Everybody started asking me about them murders.
我就打开第六感
I turned up my sixth sense.
告诉了他们 每起的具体经过
Told them exactly how each one happened,
尸体都在哪
where the bodies was at.
不是供认
Weren't no confession.
-我是在帮忙 -当然
- I was helpin'. - Of course you were.
否则他们肯定找不到尸体
They never were gonna find them bodies.
也不得安宁
Never have any peace.
我帮了那些家庭
I helped them families.
我安抚了他们的痛苦
I alloyed their distressment.
我能问问其他凶案吗
Can I ask about the other murders?
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表