剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
almost little cries.
后来就完全没声音了
Then it got real quiet.
我再也听不到他的动静了
And I couldn't hear him anymore.
突然间 我房♥间的一个收音机响了 很大声
All of a sudden, a radio came on in my room, loud.
他用什么勒住了我的脖子 开始用力拉
And he put something around my neck, and he started pulling.
他动作非常快
It was so fast.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我开始乱踢乱扭
I just started kicking and twisting.
那时我就知道 他要杀了我
I... I knew right then, he was gonna kill me.
他在勒你的时候 有说什么吗
When he was strangling you, did he say anything?
没有
Uh... no.
凯文 这很重要
Kevin, this is important.
他在绑你
At any time, when he was tying you up
或勒住你时
or when he was strangling you,
你能感觉到他有勃起吗
could you tell if he had an erection?
不知道
I don't know.
我看不见
I... I couldn't see.
没关系
That's all right.
你是怎么挣脱的
How'd you get away?
我挣扎得很凶 脚被我挣开了
I was thrashing around so much, my feet broke loose.
我站起来 把手也解开了
I stood up. I got my hands free.
我看到他去拿枪
I saw him go for the gun.
就伸手去抓枪
I grabbed at it.
我们开始夺枪
We fought for it.
我把枪口转了过去
I got it turned.
对着他的腹部 我扣了两次扳机
I had it right at his stomach. I... I pulled the trigger twice,
费了很大劲 但没有开成枪
as hard as I could, but it wouldn't go off.
他肯定是打开了保险
He'd have had the safety on.
如果我能开成枪 一切都会不同了
Everything would be different if I had only shot him.
他在夺枪 你不可能关掉保险
There's no way you could've gotten the safety off
朝他开枪的
and shot him with him pulling on the gun.
后来枪好像是从我手中滑了出去
I guess it slipped out of my hands
因为他拿到了枪 扣动了扳机
'cause he had it, and he pulled the trigger.
第一颗子弹擦过了我的脸
First bullet grazed my face.
第二颗子弹射进了我脑袋侧面
The second one went in the side of my head.
然后我就倒在了地上
That's when I... hit the floor.
你晕过去了吗
Did you pass out?
没有
I never did.
我由始至终都醒着
I was awake the whole time.
我决定装死
I decided to play dead.
-你接下来听到了什么 -凯瑟 她在呻♥吟♥
- What did you hear next? - Kathy... moan.
我听见他在嘟嘟囔囔
I heard him grunting.
而我却在那装死
And I was in there playing possum.
没事的 凯文
It's okay, Kevin.
他肯定是听到我挪动了 因为他又来对付我
He must have heard me move because he was on me again.
他朝我开了枪 打飞了我的牙齿
He shot me. Blew my teeth out.
然后他又回凯瑟那里
Then he went back to Kathy.
我几乎站不起来了
I... could barely stand.
收音机声音好大
The radio was so loud.
到处都是血
There was blood everywhere.
我看了看周围 想找能打他的东西
I looked around, you know, for something to hit him with,
但我想...
but I thought...
最好还是求救
the best chance was to get help.
所以你跑了
So you ran.
-是的 -那种情况你只能如此
- Yeah. - It's the best thing you coulda done.
我本可以回去的
I coulda gone back in there!
那样你们就都没命了
We would've lost you both.
凯文 谢谢你
Kevin, thank you.
如果你想起了任何事 任何细节
If you think of anything else, any detail...
没有了
No.
他戴着一只表
Um... He wore a watch.
一只大的精钢表 军队用的那种
Yeah, a... A big, steel, military kind.
像这只表吗
Was it at all similar to this one?
看起来像
It looked like that.
约瑟夫·奥特罗的表
Joseph Otero's watch.
是遇害的那一家吗 就是他干的 是不是
That's that family, right? It's him, isn't it?
BTK
BTK.
他吹嘘过第五个受害者的事 但一直没说名字
He bragged about a fifth victim, but he never named her.
我们认为就是凯瑟
We think it was Kathy.
我早就告诉你们了 他之前就犯过这种案子
I told you, he'd done this before.
他知道自己在做什么
He knew what he was doing!
我没像他们说的那样有脑损伤
I... I don't have brain damage like they say.
-我就是容易累 -我们相信你
- I just get tired! - We believe you.
-我们会捉到他的 -我等不到那天了
- And we'll catch him. - I can't wait for that.
-什么意思 -我看过他的脸
- What do you mean? - I saw his face!
他知道我还活着
He knows I'm out here.
每次我走进商店
Every time I walk into a store,
每次有别人走进房♥间
every time somebody walks into a room.
-甚至在教堂里 -这种人不会去教堂的
- Even at church. - This guy does not go to church.
-你要去哪 凯文 -离开这里
- Where are you gonna go, Kevin? - Just... away.
也没法怪他
Can't say that I blame him.
南茜
Nance?
-怎么了 -没什么
- Uh, what's wrong? - Nothing.
没事
It's okay.
亲爱的 后门是你打开没关上吗
Honey, did you leave the back door open?
我当时正要出去扔垃圾 布莱恩说他睡不着
I was taking out the trash. Brian couldn't sleep.
你要 你要上♥床♥睡觉吗
Are you... Are you coming to bed?
-一会就来 -好
- I'll be in soon. - All right.
温迪马上就能讨论约谈佐治亚州罪犯的事了
Wendy's almost ready to meet for those Georgia interviews.
好
Right.
-BTK -他是新的冷血杀人魔
- BTK. - He's a new animal.
-身上有很多有趣的矛盾之处 -我能看看吗
- Lots of interesting contradictions. - You mind?
他把小女孩带到地下室
He brought the little girl to the basement
进行了仪式性的处决
and constructed a ritualized execution.
这需要很多时间
That took time.
这是个很大的风险
This was a big risk.
只有女孩的受害现场检测到了精♥液♥
Her scene is the only one with semen present.
很明显她是凶手的首要目标
She was clearly his primary interest.
家里的其他人只是 附带伤害
The rest of the family is just... collateral.
他没料到除了妈妈和小女儿还有其他人在家
He only expected the mother and youngest daughter to be home.
但他从中吸取了教训
But he learns.
奥特罗一案后 他的所有受害人都是女性
After the Oteros, all of his victims are women.
凶案发生时男性都不在家
None of the men were at home,
除了你的这位目击者 布莱特的兄弟
except for your witness, Bright's brother.
凶手也没料到凯文会出现
Kevin wasn't expected either.
所以BTK才改变了自己的作案手法
So BTK changes his MO,
这就是为什么他选择捅死凯瑟
and that's why he stabs the sister.
令人惊叹的是即使他在犯下布莱特案
What's amazing is even though he was surprised
和奥特罗案时都发生了意料之外的事
during the Bright and Otero murders,
他设法克服了自己的恐慌
he somehow manages to overcome his own panic.
想想那刺♥激♥感
Imagine the adrenaline.
你本来只计划应付一个娇小的女性和一个11岁的女孩
You've planned for a petite woman and an eleven-year-old girl.
突然之间 出现一只叫个不停的狗
And all of a sudden, you got a barking dog,
另一个孩子 还有一个退役军士长
another child, and a retired master sergeant.
但他却没逃走 还从容地解决了
But he didn't run. He took his time.
也许奥特罗案不是他的第一次
Maybe Otero wasn't his first.
太多新手失误了 就是他的第一次
Too many rookie mistakes. It was his first.
但我还认为他准备得异常充分
But I also think that he was exceptionally prepared.
他练习过
He practiced?
要知道坎伯在布娃娃和小动物身上练习过
Remember Kemper practiced on dolls, animals.
他花了很多年幻想这种事
He spent years fantasizing,
所以当时机到来 他很清楚自己该怎么做
so he knew exactly how he was going to do it when the time came.
我们的凶手不可能没有前科
There's no way our guy doesn't have a rap sheet.
虐待动物
Animal abuse,
也许偷♥窥♥过附近的女孩子 殴打妓♥女♥
maybe peeping neighborhood girls, assaulting prostitutes.
所以我们目前能总结出什么
So what have we got so far?
白人男性 30岁左右
White male, late 20s to early 30s,
有前科 也许被投诉过打人
rap sheet, possible assault complaints.
最多高中学历
High school education at best.
很难保住除底层工作以外的活计
Has difficulty holding more than a menial job.
凯文说凶手闻起来很"干净" 他的衣服很好
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表