剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
不是
No, sir. It's not.
找不到不好
It's bad if you don't find one.
找到了更不好
Worse if you do.
我想说 我觉得我们起初有点误会
I wanted to say, I feel like we started off wrong.
-算是吧 -我只是说我们不想浪费我们的...
- You could say that. - I only meant we don't wanna waste our...
你的资源追查每条线报
Your resources on every tip.
这一年里 我找到了好多孩子的尸体
Over the past year, I've pulled children's bodies
在河床里 林子里 空楼里
out of creek beds, woods, vacant buildings.
局长 大家开始撤的话
Chief, we'll be opening the road here
-我们要开路了 -收到
- as things clear out. - Roger.
我们有上千英亩的闲置地皮
We have thousands of acres of untended property.
如果我们有线索把范围缩小到一条路
When we get any lead that narrows it to one road,
我必须去追查
I have no choice but to take it.
我们了解到了这样的杀人犯怎么想
We've learned things about how these types of killers think.
我们可以估计他们的行为
We can anticipate them,
研究他们的下一步 而不只是去响应
focus on their next move instead of just reacting.
我们周一有跟各部门的会议
We have a meeting Monday morning with all the jurisdictions.
如果你有办法缩小范围 我很想听听
You have a way to narrow things down, happy to hear it.
我现在得去向市长作报告了
Now I have to go brief the mayor.
该死
Shit.
退后
Stay back!
莱丁局长 是否找到了尸体
Chief Redding! Chief Redding, has there been another body found?
是联调局发起的搜索吗
Did the FBI initiate this search?
我们听说了有通电♥话♥
We heard about a phone call.
你们发现尸体了吗
Did you find a body?
我此刻不发表任何声明
I have no statement at this time.
发现尸体了吗
Was there a body found?
是联调局发起了搜索吗
Did the FBI call for this search?
联调局会跟亚特兰大警局合作
Will the FBI work with APD,
还是你们在单独调查
or are you running your own investigation?
有线索吗 嫌疑人呢
Any leads? Any suspects?
还有什么线索吗
Any more leads?
这是地方案件 泰德 获得了全国关注
It's a local case, Ted. It's gotten national attention.
联调局的响应就像尾巴摇狗
The bureau responding to this is like a tail wagging the dog.
坦奇探员
Agent Tench,
你要过去的 你们小组能为案件贡献什么
you're going down there. What can your unit bring to this case?
长官 我们会调查其中的联♥系♥
Well, sir, we'll be looking for connections.
我们认为有些案件可能是互相关联的
We think some of these cases may be linked.
长官 他们的工作是很有突破性的
Sir, the work these guys are doing is groundbreaking.
他们还约谈了曼森
They've interviewed Manson.
曼森是个彻头彻尾的疯子
Manson's crazier than a shithouse rat.
我们真能从他这样的人那里学到什么吗 探员
Can we really learn from someone like him, Agent?
我们还约谈过思路更清晰的对象
We've also interviewed more cogent subjects.
比如呢
Such as?
艾德·坎伯
Ed Kemper.
女学生杀手
The Co-ed Killer.
-砍了十个女大学生的头 -其实是六个
- Beheaded ten college girls. - Well, six actually.
但他是杀了十个人
But he did kill ten people.
他什么样
What was he like?
跟他谈是什么感觉
To talk to?
他有两米高
Well, he's 6'9".
所以坐在他对面 没有守卫
So he could be a little intimidating
没有配枪 没有手铐
to sit across from with no guard,
是有点让人紧张
no sidearm, no cuffs.
但你得跟他们建立一定的信任
But you have to develop a level of trust.
有天我们拿了披萨去 跟他一起吃午饭
One day, we brought a pizza in and had lunch with him.
我们分着披萨 他则说着
We're dividing slices while he's telling us
切开一个人的头多困难
how hard it is to sever a head.
这人的手像接球手的手套
And this guy has hands like catcher's mitts,
他就坐在三尺之外
and he's sitting three feet away.
他怎么做的
How did he do it?
他怎么杀人的
How did he kill 'em?
他搭载搭车客
He picked up hitchhikers,
开车带他们去林地
drove them to a wooded area,
然后捅死 勒死他们
and then stabbed and strangled them.
然后再强♥奸♥他们 砍掉他们的头
Then he raped 'em and cut off their heads.
然后再强♥奸♥他们的头
And then he raped the heads.
为什么要砍头
Why decapitation?
他收集这些脑袋
He collected them...
作为战利品
as trophies.
坎伯是第一个让我们明白
Kemper was the first to make us see
这些杀人犯会发展出一种令人恶心的个人特征
these killers develop a sickening personal signature.
我们还了解到
And we're learning
这些罪犯很年轻时就开始有幻想
these offenders start having fantasies very young.
他们会练习 娃娃 动物 逐渐升级
They practice: dolls, animals. That escalates.
我做法官时面对过很多罪犯
I dealt with my share of criminals from the bench.
大部分人从一开始就是坏种 甚至在孩提时代
Most of them were bad from the start, even as kids:
离家出走的 独来独往的
runaways, loners.
从来都无法融入
They never fit in.
我一直说 当我遇到一看就是坏种的小青年
I always said when I had a juvenile I knew was bad,
我就希望我能关他一辈子
I wish I could put him away for life.
你能看出来
You could just see it
从他们眼睛里
in their eyes.
先生们
Gentlemen,
吧台后面有存货充足的雪茄盒
they keep a well-stocked humidor behind the bar
我就假装没看见
that I turned a blind eye to.
我们去吧
Shall we?
-喂 -是我
- Hello? - Hey, it's me.
很晚了 几点了
It's late. What time is it?
快10点了
It's almost 10:00.
我就打来问问你情况 布莱恩怎么样了
I just called to check in on you. How's Brian?
挺好的
Fine.
现在挺好的
Now.
什么意思
What do you mean, "Now"?
他之前出去了 我找不到他
He got out. I... I couldn't find him.
出去了
Got out?
我挨家挨户找
I went door to door.
最后在公园发现了他
Finally found him in the park.
他就盯着一个孩子
He was staring at this child. Just...
就那么盯着
staring.
但他吓到了我
But he scared me.
你要我怎么办 南茜
What do you want me to do, Nance?
不怎么办
Nothing.
都过去了
Everything's done.
我就是想告诉你
I just... wanted to tell you.
亲爱的 我不知道该说什么
Honey, I don't know what to say.
不如 "我会请假来帮忙"
How about, "I'm gonna take time off to help"?
你知道我现在不能请假
You know I can't do that right now.
我知道
I know.
你得工作
You have to work.
我...
I just...
真的不知道我一个人能不能应付得来 比尔
honestly don't know if I can do this alone, Bill.
你不是一个人
You're not alone.
我得睡了
I have to go to sleep.
坐下
Hey, sit down.
-威士忌 谢谢 -好的
- Whiskey, please. - Sure thing.
我还想听听曼森
I still want to hear about Manson.
来双份的
Make it a double.
你是否会完全沉浸于自己的思绪
"Do you find yourself getting so lost in your own thoughts
而无视或忘记周围环境
that you ignore and forget your surroundings?
经常
All the time.
有时
Some of the time.
偶尔
Occasionally.
从不
Never."
温
Wen.
要我替你回答吗 这个我应该能答对
Should I answer for you? I think I have a good shot at this one.
-哪来的 -大巴上发现的
- Where'd you get that? - Found it on a bus.
来嘛 会好玩的
Come on, it'll be fun.
这个我就选
I'm gonna mark that one as...
有时
"Some of the time."
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表