剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
He's been having a one-sided conversation.
我们得回应
We need to respond.
这让他获得控制权
It puts him in control.
就像他在指导寻人
Like he's directing the hunt.
把皮尤的尸体弃尸在我们搜过的地方
Dropping Pue's body at a site we've searched
是让自己加入调查的方式
is a way of inserting himself in the investigation.
我们见过这种情况
We've seen this before.
坎伯 BTK 伯科威茨 他们都想做
Kemper, BTK, Berkowitz, they love to be the only ones
牌桌上唯一拿了整套♥牌♥打的人
at the table playing with a full deck.
好吧
All right.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
他在响应媒体的报道
He's responding to media coverage.
我们得严格管控我们向他们透露的内容
We need to strictly manage what we give them.
这样我们就能让他只回应合适的东西
That way, we're focusing him to respond to the right things.
如果他靠再绑♥架♥孩子来回应呢
And what if he responds by abducting another child?
我只能说 在BTK案上
All I can tell you is, with BTK,
他们不回应 他还是继续杀人
they chose not to engage, and he continued to kill.
我们或许能激他犯错
We might be able to push him to make a mistake.
我们来给他一个单一的机会
Let's provide him a single, focused opportunity
让他参与
to insert himself.
我们能控制的
Something we control.
"他"是谁
And who is "He"?
我们似乎该从那个
Seems we ought to start with the guy
打电♥话♥叫我们搜西格曼路的人找起
who called and told us to search Sigman Road.
我们在找的人
The man we're looking for
是绝不会允许自己的声音被录下的
would never allow his voice to be recorded.
我们不能确定
We don't know that for certain.
那个来电者在发泄
That caller was ranting.
我们未找到一丝证据
We've never found evidence
表明这些罪行有种族动机
that these crimes are racially motivated.
小子 现在有19个黑人小孩死了
Son, we've got 19 dead black children.
你还说这是巧合吗
You telling me that's a coincidence?
这里是亚特兰大
This is Atlanta.
不是扛着燃烧的十字架才算种族歧视者
You don't have to carry a burning cross to be a racist.
有些最大的种族歧视者还是法官
Some of the biggest ones are sitting behind a gavel.
霍顿 他们有道理
Holden, they have a point.
出现了两个白人来电者
We've had two white callers:
泰瑞尔案和吉特案
the Terrell case and the Geter case.
不能就这么把两起都当做恶作剧排除...
It's hard to rule them both out as hoaxes without...
十字架
Crosses.
什么
What?
我们为一些受害人举办纪念仪式
We set up memorials for some of the victims.
在几个弃尸点摆放十字架
Put crosses at a couple of the dump sites.
我们公开宣布 举办守夜
We make an announcement, hold a vigil.
我们可以跟某次"停止"游♥行♥一起行动
We can tie it to one of the STOP marches.
媒体会大肆报道的
The press will eat that up. It'll go everywhere.
他肯定忍♥不住
He won't be able to stay away.
我们拍下车牌 排查人群
We photograph license plates, canvass the crowds.
寻找任何符合我们侧写的人
Look for anyone that fits our profile.
他可能会在人不那么多的三更半夜去
He could show up at an odd hour when it's not populated.
-很容易看到 -等等
- Be easy to spot. - Hold... Hold on.
这听上去很像乱来
This sounds like a whole lot of screwin' around,
而不是警务工作
not a lot of police work.
老实说 长官
Frankly, sir,
你有更好的主意吗
you have a better idea?
这是什么
What are these?
三年里的恋童癖定罪
Pedophile convictions goin' back three years.
巴尼探员说你要的
Agent Barney said you asked for 'em.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有时间陪我看这些性犯罪者吗
Hey, you got time to help me go through these sex offenders?
我在选纪念仪式地点
I'm picking out sites for the memorials.
好 我先把这发给华府的
Sure. As soon as I get this off to DC.
太好了 把因9到15岁的孩子被定罪的
Great. Separate out the black males, early 20s to early 30s,
二三十岁的黑人男性挑出来
with convictions involving kids nine to 15.
睡前读物
Bedtime reading.
你要去哪吗
You going somewhere?
回家
Goin' home.
我答应温迪周五跟进一下办公室的工作
I told Wendy I'd catch up at the office on Fridays.
我们只有不到10天组织活动
We've got less than ten days to put this together.
得找十字架 组织新闻发布会
There's the crosses to source, press releases.
好
Right.
如果"停止"组织不配合
And without the cooperation of STOP,
我们大概毫无胜算
I'd say we got less than no chance.
你跟他们建立了交情 看看能不能用上吧
You made that relationship, let's see how it goes.
周一见
See you Monday.
弗吉尼亚州 弗雷德里克斯堡
他怎么杀人吗
How would he kill 'em?
他要多久吗
How long would he take?
他会用什么 会留下什么伤痕吗
What would he use? What marks would he leave?
每个做这个的都有自己的怪癖
Everybody in the scene's into their own thing.
你得去问他了
You'd have to ask him.
阿伦
Alan!
我好了
I'm ready.
只有凶手知道
Only your killer would know that...
他不想再跟我们谈了
He had no interest in ever talking to us.
我以为你把他哄好了
I thought you had him primed.
是我太天真 以为那么快就建立了良好关系
I was naive to think that we'd built any real rapport so quickly.
史密斯探员
Agent Smith.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
甘恩要见你
Gunn wants to see you.
我翻看了贝森的转录
I've been going through the Bateson transcript.
我很好奇 为什么这次约谈是你主导
I'm curious, why did you take the lead in this interview?
因为格雷格显然做不到吗
Because it's clear Gregg isn't up to the task?
那可能不太公平
Oh, I'm not sure that that's fair.
我觉得他就是需要增加实战经验
I think he just needs more experience in the field.
不管是我还是格雷格主导约谈
And whether Gregg or I conducted the interview,
很显然
it was obvious that
贝森并不想谈论他的冲动
Bateson wasn't interested in discussing his compulsion.
你对结果感到失望吗
You're disappointed in the results?
我觉得本可以得到更多的
I felt we could've got more.
但他看出了我的走向
But he could see where I was headed,
于是便结束了约谈
and that's when he ended the interview.
是让人沮丧
That is frustrating.
温迪
You know, Wendy,
你没有理由
there's no reason for you
暂停你的工作 飞去外地做约谈
to put your work on hold to fly cross-country to do these.
没事的
Oh, it's all right.
这很宝贵
It's, uh... It's quite valuable.
而且比尔和霍顿不在 这样也能保持进度
And it keeps us on schedule while Bill and Holden are away.
我感谢你能挑起大梁
I am appreciative of you taking up the slack, but...
你该在这里凭你的专业知识做分♥析♥
your expertise is needed here in analysis.
我们可以再训练探员去做约谈
And we'll train more agents to do interviews,
但我没有其他能做你做的事的人了
but I don't have anybody else who can do what you do.
亲自约谈其实对我的分♥析♥很有帮助
Hands-on's actually helpful for my analysis.
让我能亲眼看...
It allows me to see things first...
局里对此投入了大量资源
The bureau's investing a lot of resources in this.
不仅是作为研究 更是作为最先进的调查手段
Not just as research, but as the tip of an investigative spear.
最好让我们的探员去做约谈
it's preferable that our agents conduct these interviews.
这样你就有时间
And that frees you up
去做你工作更重要的部分了
to do the more important aspects of your work.
我们很快能找到六到十名探员
We soon will have six to ten agents
去全国各地收集材料
collecting histories all around the country.
你会忙不过来的
You're gonna have your hands full.
亚特兰大 斯威特奥本
你好 福特探员
Hello, Agent Ford.
贝尔太太
Mrs. Bell.
你们规模扩大了
You certainly expanded.
这组织得很好
This is very well-organized.
必须的
We have to be.
很不幸 需要记录的东西很多
There's, unfortunately, a lot to keep track of.
是啊
Yes.
专案组可从不会大驾光临
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表