剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
杰瑞 我们还在下面
Hey, Jerry. We're still down here.
这边什么都没找到
We got nothing on this side.
你们那边有发现就告诉我
Let me know what's happening over there with you.
好的 我们在春街的桥这里
Uh, yeah, we're at the, uh, bridge up at Spring Street back here.
如果灯光再多些就更好了
if we could get some more lights, it'd be great.
亚特兰大 杰克逊林荫路桥
坎贝尔 有发现吗
Campbell, anything?
没有
Negative.
我们派船过去之前
Don't take your eyes off the water
你的视线不要离开河面
until we get some boats down there.
没发现
Nothing.
警员很确定他听到了落水声
Recruit's positive he heard a splash.
我们找不到尸体 就不能扣留他
We don't have a body, we can't hold him.
搜查车子的这段时间里我们都可以扣留他
We can hold him for as long as it takes to search his vehicle.
也许我们能在车里找到什么
Maybe we find something in the car.
如果他能让我们找到
If he'll let us.
行驶证上不是你的名字
The name isn't on this registration.
-你为什么开这辆车 -这是我叔叔的车
- Why are you driving it? - It's my uncle's car.
-为什么你开 -去工作
- Why do you have it? - For work.
凌晨三点吗
At three o'clock in the morning?
我从事音乐行业
I'm in the music business.
夜晚就是最适合的时间
Nighttime is the right time.
最适合干什么
Right time for what?
介意我们搜查一下你的车吗 威廉姆斯先生
You mind if we search your vehicle, Mr. Williams?
没事 搜吧
Sure. Go ahead.
把我从车上找到的证据都记录下来
Log everything for evidence that I find in this car.
所以你大半夜的出来工作
So you were out working this late at night?
我得去拿报酬支票 我是个摄影师
Well, I had to go pick up a check. I'm a photographer.
你刚刚不是说自己从事音乐行业
I thought you said you were in the music business.
我是个多才多艺的人
I'm a Renaissance man.
-所以你要去哪 达·芬奇 -一个女人家
- So, where are you headed, da Vinci? - A woman's apartment.
-女朋友 -没有女朋友
- Girlfriend? - Don't have a girlfriend.
那她是谁
So who is she?
谢里尔·约翰逊小姐 她给了我电♥话♥号♥码
A Miss, uh, Cheryl Johnson. She gave me her number.
说自己是个不错的歌♥手
Said she's a singer worth hearing.
雅各布斯
Jacobs!
赶紧下去一趟 帮我打这个号♥码
Run down there, try this number for me.
对了 尾号♥是4
By the way, it ends in a four.
我爸说我写的4像9
My dad says my fours look like nines.
好的
Okay.
-两个都打 -收到
- Try 'em both. - Got it.
你没有女朋友的话 这是谁的
If you don't have a girlfriend, whose are these?
我妈的 那些是垃圾 我要扔掉的
My mother's. They're garbage. I'm supposed to throw all those out.
你刚才在桥上就是干这事吗 扔垃圾
That what you were doing on the bridge, throwing out garbage?
我什么都没干 只是过桥而已
I wasn't doing nothing but crossing it.
你开过去的时候我们听到了落水声
We heard a splash when you drove over.
你扔了什么东西下去吗
You throw something off?
-比如说一个孩子吗 -是的
- You mean like a kid? - Yeah...
比如说一个孩子
like a kid.
不 我没有
No, I did not.
你养狗吗 威廉姆斯先生
Do you own a dog, Mr. Williams?
不 我不养
No, I do not.
记下后座和脚垫上的毛
Note the hair on the back seat and on the floor mats.
绳子是用来干什么的
What's the rope for?
两头都打了结
With knots at both ends?
还有手套
And the gloves?
我说了 这不是我的车
Like I said, it's not my car.
不如我们去舒服点的地方聊
Mind if we talk where it's more comfortable
等他们搜完
while they finish up?
记录所有证据
Log every piece of evidence.
所以谢里尔·约翰逊有什么特殊之处
So what makes Cheryl Johnson so special
你非得凌晨三点去听她唱歌♥
you gotta hear her sing at 3:00 a.m.?
还不知道
Don't know yet.
我们约好早上见面 不过
We got a meeting in the morning, but
我决定先开一趟看看路怎么走
I decided to do a trial run so I'll know where to go.
-她住哪儿 -士麦那
- Where does she live? - In Smyrna.
教堂街
Church Street.
现在联调局在亚特兰大每座桥下都藏♥人♥了吗
The FBI hiding under every bridge in Atlanta now?
如果你不介意 威廉姆斯先生 我们来问问题
If you don't mind, Mr. Williams, we'll ask the questions.
我明白 机密
I get it. Confidential.
AT6♥4♥ AT6♥4♥
A-T-6♥4♥. A-T-6♥4♥.
AT6♥4♥ 请讲
A-T-6♥4♥, go ahead.
尾号♥为4的号♥码不通
The number with the four is disconnected.
尾号♥为9的无人接听
With a nine, there's no answer.
-收到 -那就是她给我的号♥码
- Roger. - That was the number she gave me.
她在教堂街上的具体住址是什么
Got an actual address for her on Church Street?
这就是为什么我总是记下电♥话♥号♥码
That's why I always get a phone number.
我呼叫一下主管探员
Think I'll radio the admin agent.
告诉他目前的情况 马上回来
Let him know where we are with this. Be right back.
你觉得你叔叔拿绳子干什么
What do you think your uncle uses rope for?
不知道 他车上有很多东西
Don't know. He's got so much stuff in there.
我什么都不会碰
I don't touch any of it.
你怎么知道我们拦下你的原因
How did you know why we pulled you over?
你们是亚特兰大的联调局探员
You're the FBI in Atlanta.
还能因为什么 电视上全都是这事
What else is it gonna be about? It's all that's ever on TV.
你很关注这个案子吗
You follow the story closely?
-没有 我就是描述情况 -韦恩
- No, I'm just saying how it is. - Wayne...
你介意我叫你韦恩吗
You mind if I call you Wayne?
我就叫这名
It's my name.
韦恩 你认识任何受害者吗 他们的家人
Wayne, did you know any of the victims? Their families?
你觉得我们都互相认识吗
Think we all know each other?
你怎么没问我是不是认识这位
You didn't ask me if I know this cat.
我只对受害者感兴趣
I'm specifically interested in the victims.
不 我才不会认识那些人
No. I wouldn't know any of 'em.
你说得好像这不可能一样
You make it sound like it wouldn't be possible.
我又不像他们那样
I'm not like them.
不像他们那样 什么意思
Not like them? What does that mean?
你懂的 混迹街头的孩子 深更半夜乱跑
You know. Street kids. Runnin' wild all hours of the night.
这不算"深更半夜"吗
This isn't "all hours of the night"?
去你该去的地方和去你不该去的地方
There's a difference in being where you supposed to be
有着本质的区别
and being where you aren't.
什么地方是他们不该去的
What places are they not supposed to be?
比如商场停车场那种地方吗
Like mall parking lots, maybe? That sort of thing?
如果他们不干好事 当然了
If they're up to no good, yeah.
先生们
Gentlemen...
谈谈
a word.
坐好别动
Sit tight.
他说什么了
What did he say?
他连问了三遍
His first, second, and third questions were,
"你们找到尸体了吗"
"Do you have a body?"
-没有 -他说我们得把那家伙放了
- No. - He says we have to let the guy go.
我们不能这么做
We can't do that.
那条绳子两端都有结 旁边还有一双手套
That rope has knots on both its ends. Next to a pair of gloves.
而我们没有证据
And we have no evidence
证明任何一个受害人是被绳子勒死的
any of our victims were strangled with a rope.
但我们知道他们是被勒死的
But we know they were strangled.
主管探员说得很明白
The admin agent was clear:
除非那条绳子在具体个案中被使用过
unless that rope is instrumental in a specific crime,
不然我们必须得放他走
we have to let him go.
天呐 黑人 二十出头 有狗毛
Christ. Black, early 20s, dog hair,
无法证实他的不在场证明
can't corroborate his alibi.
不在什么现场
Alibi for what?
威廉姆斯先生
Mr. Williams!
谢谢 你可以走了
Thank you. You're free to go.
能再来个人下来帮忙吗
Can I get an extra hand down here?
祝各位先生们今晚愉快
You gentlemen have a good night.
他们已经查了车牌
They already ran the plate.
你相信他的说法吗
Do you believe his story?
凌晨三点 为了一个早上的会面探路
3:00 a.m. dry run for a morning meeting?
一个字也不信
Not a fucking word.
但问题不是我们相信什么 而是我们能证明什么
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表