剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
不 要我说你才是杀手
No, I'm saying you're a killer.
我不曾杀过人...
I have killed no one...
你下令让他们去那幢房♥子
You ordered them to go to that house
-把里面所有人杀光 -我也不想任何人被杀
- and slaughter everyone there. - And I wanted no one to be killed.
我没有指使任何人做任何事
I did not direct anyone to do anything
这都是他们自愿的
other than what they wanted to do.
你也没有制止他们啊
You didn't stop them either.
我会对孩子放手 只有跌倒了才会吸取教训
I always let children go. If he falls, that is how he learns.
挫折使人强大
You become strong by fallin'.
你不应该让孩子跌倒
You're not supposed to let children fall.
而是应该给予他们引导
You're supposed to guide them.
引导他们什么
Guide them into what?
引导他们变成你孩子那样吗
Guide them into what you've guided them into?
-你这个臭侏儒 -比尔
- You fucking midget! - Bill!
坦奇探员 你心中的这团怒火
This anger that you're feeling, Agent Tench,
都是对自己的怨气
this is just the anger that you have got for you.
这气撒给别人去吧
Find someone else to put yourself on.
我受够当你的替罪羊了
I'm tired of being your goat.
我受够做你的倒影了
I'm tired of being your reflection.
-你才不是我的倒影 -我一直都是
- You're not my reflection. - I've always been yours.
我从八岁起就住在你的牢笼里
I've been in your cell since I was eight years old.
我甚至都没有自己的名字
I don't even have a name.
我叫编号♥B-33920
I'm B-33920.
铃♥声♥一响 我就起床
A bell rings, I get up!
铃♥声♥再响 我就出门
A bell rings, I go out!
只要铃♥声♥响 我就会照它说的做
A bell rings, I do what that bell says.
我就是巴甫洛夫的狗
I'm Pavlov's dog, man.
俄♥国♥著名生理学家巴甫洛夫
做的条件反射实验
你觉得我是什么我就是什么
I'm anything you want me to be.
但你真正想要的是一个恶魔
But what you want is a fiend...
因为那才是你的本质
because that's what you are.
我在你的世界里从来都没有过发言权
See, I never had any say in your world,
这世界是你创造的
you created it.
你对这些谋杀案的看法
How do you feel about those murders?
才是最重要的
That's what counts.
毕竟这发生在你的世界里 与我无关
Happened in your world, not in mine.
"重要"的是你下令杀死了七个人
What "counts" is that you ordered the deaths of seven people.
算上腹中惨死的胎儿就是八个
Eight if you count an unborn baby.
你现在也可以做我的倒影了啊
And now you can reflect it back on me,
你也可以把我关在你的监狱里
and you can lock me up in your penitentiary,
可以说你的世界变得更美好了
and you can say that your world's better.
但监狱不过是思想的框架
But prison's a frame of thought.
我们都活在自己的监狱里 是自己的典狱长
We're all our own prisons, we are each our own wardens,
都在服刑
we do our own time.
监狱就在你的脑海里
Prison is in your mind.
你难道没看出来我很自♥由♥吗
Can't you see I'm free?
我可没觉得你自♥由♥ 查尔斯
You don't look so free to me, Charlie.
彼此彼此
You don't look free to me!
你就像是个集♥合♥体 装满了别人对你的评价
You look like a composite of what someone told you you are.
你为别人的看法而活 脸上带着苦痛
You live for other peoples' opinion, you got pain on your face,
却连自己的情况都不自知
and you wonder if you look okay.
我受够了
That's it.
比尔
Bill.
伙计
Hey, man.
我喜欢你的墨镜
I like your sunglasses.
能给我吗
Can I have 'em?
谢谢你了
Thank you kindly.
在我看来 这个小人国领袖
The guru of Munchkinland can
可以直接滚去地狱了
fuck off straight to hell as far as I'm concerned.
福特探员
Agent Ford!
曼森说是从你身上顺下来的
Manson said he lifted these from you.
-他说是偷来的吗 -还在那显摆呢
- He said he stole them? - He was braggin' about it.
他要被关禁闭了
He's on his way to the hole.
一派胡言
It's such bullshit.
哪个说法更合理
What makes more sense?
曼森被迫参与泰克斯和萨迪的模仿犯罪
Manson being forced to go along with Tex and Sadie's copycat crime,
还是披头士乐队所预见的种族战争
or a race war predicted by the Beatles?
你的意思是地检说谎了
You're saying the DA lied?
我是说他给出了一种说法
I'm saying he gave it a narrative.
他得向普通平凡的中产阶级陪审团说明
He had to explain to a normal, middle-class jury
一群平凡普通的中产阶级小孩
how some normal, middle-class kids
是如何残忍♥杀害七个人的
brutally murdered seven people.
天啊 霍顿
Jesus, Holden.
去沃森那就一小时车程
Watson's an hour away.
我们就在这过夜 去找他谈话吧
Let's just spend the night and talk to him.
我得回家
I have to get home.
-多待一天都不行吗 -不行
- You can't spend one more day? - No, I can't.
有亚特兰大的先例 我们可不能再搞砸了
And after Atlanta, we can't fuck up again.
如果你一个人留下来去面谈 必须告诉我
If you stay and do this interview, I need to know,
我能相信你吗
can I trust you?
当然可以
Absolutely.
完成面谈就直接回家 明白吗
Just go in, do the interview, come home. Got it?
我保证
I promise.
谢了 比尔
Thanks, Bill.
操 你看看几点了
Fuck. What time have you got?
5点16分
5:16.
你手表坏了吗
Something wrong with your watch?
旧金山国际机场
请问一下
Excuse me!
联调局的 你能让飞机等等再飞吗
FBI. Is there any way you could hold the plane?
抱歉先生 已经起飞了
I'm sorry, sir. It's gone.
还有红眼航♥班♥吗
Is there a red-eye?
晚上十点有一班 早上六点半到特区
10 pm. Arrives in Washington at 6:30.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉
I apologize.
你要是着急开始的话 我可以之后帮他补上
I can catch him up on things if you... wanna start.
这次咨♥询♥是针对两位家长
The appointment is for the benefit of both parents.
对不起
I'm sorry.
非常抱歉 我迟到了
So sorry I'm late.
没关系 常有的事
Of course. It happens.
不过还是得多加注意
I just, uh, would be careful
跟利兰女士和联邦检察官见面
being late to appointments with Ms. Leland
最好不要迟到
or the CA's office.
我们在这里要做的
What we're trying to do here is
就是尽可能避免引起他们的担心
avoid as many red flags as we can.
当然
Absolutely.
我是来帮助你们二位
I'm here to help you both,
当然还有布莱恩 尽快度过这个难关的
and Brian, of course, get through this as easily as possible.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们咨♥询♥的目标
Now, the goal of our sessions
就是详尽搜集布莱恩对此事的认识
will be to glean Brian's understanding of the event,
以及他的意图
his intentions...
他无意伤害那个小男孩
He didn't mean to do anything to that little boy.
他以为做个十字架就能...
He thought by making a cross...
坦奇夫人 这些话我得听布莱恩说才行
Mrs. Tench, I... I'm going to need to hear that from Brian.
我自己的孩子我最了解
Well, I think I understand my child.
你对布莱恩的行为的理解
Your knowledge of Brian's behaviors
是非常重要的
is going to be essential.
但我们必须严格按照流程来做
But we have to complete the process methodically.
我们明白
We understand.
我们从家庭生活开始吧
Let's start with homelife.
据利兰女士说
I see, from Ms. Leland,
你在局里的工作需要经常出差
that your work with the bureau involves some travel.
你妻子说你在巡回♥教♥学 是吗
Your wife tells me you teach "Road school"?
现在他大部分时间在家了
He's home most of the time now.
你到底为什么迟到 坦奇先生
Why exactly were you late, Mr. Tench?
我在联调局的行为科学部工作
I work in Behavioral Sciences for the FBI.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that means.
我们部门研究如何通过分♥析♥罪犯的心理指纹
My unit develops procedures for identifying criminals
找出犯人
by their psychological fingerprint.
你是怎么做的呢
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表