剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
Not a problem. We'll be early. Right, buddy?
-你还在那个酒吧工作吗 -别提这茬
- So, you still working at that bar? - Don't start.
-没那么糟 -那本来只是份临时工
- It's not so bad. - That was supposed to be temporary.
我还在找正式的工作
And I'm still looking for something permanent.
这个公♥寓♥也只该是个过渡
And this apartment was just for a few months.
-记得吗 -我在找了
- Remember? - I'm working on it.
我在考虑埃奇伍德 那边很不错
I'm thinking about Edgewood. It's really nice over there.
等等 尼克
Hey, whoa! Nicky.
你想去车里再检查下吗
You wanna go double-check the car?
确保东西都带齐了
Make sure you didn't forget anything?
好吧
Okay.
别这么不情不愿 小棒球员
Enough with the attitude, Little League.
我能上去坐会吗
Can I come up for a minute?
现在不太方便
It's not really a great time right now.
-有人在吗 -没有
- Is there someone here? - No, no.
好吧
Um, okay.
其实 汤姆 这周我也许会
Actually, Tom, I might introduce Nick
介绍个朋友给尼克
to a friend this weekend.
凯 我们已经谈过了
Kay, we already talked about that.
-我知道 我只是... -他需要家庭结构
- I know. I just... - He needs structure.
稳定性
Stability.
离婚对他来说很难接受
Nothing about the divorce was easy for him.
当然 没问题
Of course. Sure.
你完全正确 没关系
You're absolutely right. It's fine.
是一个...
Is it someone...
重要的人吗
important?
不 不是的 算了
No, no. It's nothing like that. It's... nothing.
小家伙 放作业的包拿了吗
Whoa, buddy, got your backpack with your homework?
-我没作业 -那说再见
- I don't have any. - So say goodbye.
谢了 汤姆
Thanks, Tom.
来吧 小家伙 你上次走了之后东西我都没动过
Come on, buddy. Everything's right where you left it.
我找到了你的棒球帽 在箱子里
I found your baseball bat. It was in the trunk.
我们还有更大的场地 舞厅
Now, we've got bigger spaces, the ballroom.
不用 这里很好 我们布置个面试区
No, this is perfect. We'll set up an interview area.
这里摆个签到台 记下姓名地址
Do a sign-in desk here: names, addresses.
还应该用摄像机录下他们同意的画面
We should include their consent and videotape them.
我能问问联调局怎么还办面试了
May I ask why the FBI is holding job interviews?
是市里要办面试
The city is holding interviews.
我们只是协助他们
We're just facilitating them.
你们觉得他会应聘吗
You think he's going to apply?
有这个可能性
There's a possibility.
我把整个房♥间都给你们
Well, I'll block the room out.
就说是个非营利项目
I'll call it a non-profit event,
只收场地费
so there's just a facility charge.
-非常感谢 -客气
- We appreciate it. - Of course.
放开我 哥们
Hey! Get off of me, man!
失陪
Excuse me.
别动
Freeze!
卡尔文 你俩什么毛病
Calvin, what is wrong with y'all?
这是我工作的地方
This is my place of business.
你们最好别在这跑来跑去
You better not be running through here like that.
你们要是被赶出去了还能去哪 大街上吗
You get thrown out of here, where you gonna go? Huh? The streets?
-好的 女士 -看着我
- Yes, ma'am. - Uh-uh, look at me.
如果你俩出现在街上
If either one of y'all end up on the side of a road,
看我不收拾你们
I will kill you.
现在给我去游乐中心那边
Now go on back to the arcade.
我们在那什么也干不了
We ain't got nothin' to do there.
我今天只有二十块
Twenty dollars is all I got today.
按理说你们该还我找零 但你们拿去分了吧
Now, I'd tell you to bring me change, but y'all split it.
你现在住在你阿姨家吗
You staying at your aunt's now?
那你们要用这钱一直玩到可以回家的时间
Then y'all make it last till you can go straight there.
-你们都听明白了吗 -是 女士
- Y'all hear me? - Yes, ma'am.
二十美元可以玩好多游戏
Twenty dollars is a lot of Atari.
这是唯一能让他们别往外跑的办法
It's the only thing that keeps them inside.
你这里有很多孩子在无人看管的情况下玩耍吗
Do you get a lot of kids hanging out unsupervised?
他们喜欢游乐中心
Well, they like the arcade.
它开到十点 可能是他们能去的最安全的地方了
It's open till ten. Might be the safest place they can be.
我们应该在这里也贴上传♥单♥
We should put flyers in here too.
-是的 -凶手的猎场
- Yeah. - Hunting ground.
你应该注意到亚特兰大最近发生的事吧
I imagine you've been following what's been going on in Atlanta?
勇士队太烂了 应该炒了鲍比·考克斯
Braves are shit. Ought to fire Bobby Cox.
亚特兰大勇士棒球队前教练
加兰同意我的观点
Garland here agrees with me.
只有这件事我们观点一致
About the only thing we agree on.
我想坦奇探员指的是...
I believe Agent Tench is referring to the...
那十九个被杀的孩子
19 murdered children.
那件事吗 让人很沮丧
Well, now, that there is just frustratin'.
沮丧
Frustratin'?
那些追查工作阻碍了交通
All them searches tying up traffic.
见过一个叫卢比·吉特的男孩吗
Ever met a boy named Lubie Geter?
没有
No.
能不能出去再给我找个孩子
You know, might go out and get me another kid.
你知道他们找到了那个姓吉特的孩子吧
See they found that Geter kid?
知道 他那辆卡丁车毁了我的卡车
Yeah, fucked up my truck with that go-kart.
我告诉他我要杀了他
I told him I was gonna fucking kill his ass.
能不能再找...
Might go get...
想起什么了吗
Ring any bells?
现在想起来了
Remember him now.
我刚喷的漆 被他搞砸了
Fucked up a brand-new paint job.
我们有目击证人
We have a witness.
他在卢比失踪的停车场工作
Works the parking lot where Lubie disappeared.
他记得这件事
He remembers the incident.
说你当时非常生气
Said you were real fired up about it.
-我很爱我的卡车 -而且你恨黑人
- I do love my truck. - And you hate blacks.
我可不会这样称呼他们
That's not what I call 'em.
不过是的
But yeah,
我恨黑鬼 也恨其他一些种族
amongst some other folks, I hate niggers.
但仇恨不是一种罪 我有权可以恨任何人
But hate ain't a crime. I'm allowed to hate whoever I want.
这是写在宪法里的
It's in the Constitution.
我们发现卢比·吉特
We found Lubie Geter
在那起事件之后不久就被勒死了
strangled to death shortly after that incident.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay?
你说"出去再给我找个孩子"是什么意思
What did you mean by "Go out and get me another one"?
我想 你们既然监听了我的电♥话♥
I reckon, uh... you're tappin' my phone,
肯定也监视我的行动 所以...
you must be watching me too, so...
我有...
did I...
出去再找个回来吗
go out and get me another one?
看吧 这也写在宪法里
See, that's in the Constitution too.
我想有任何感觉都可以 想说任何话都可以
I can feel anything I want, and I can say anything I want.
没伤害到任何人
Don't hurt nobody.
你们都应该感谢我
Y'all ought to be thanking me.
至少我在努力维护我们的生活方式
At least I'm trying to protect our way of life.
通过合法集♥会♥和言论自♥由♥
Through lawful gatherin' and free speech.
"生活方式" 你指的是入室抢劫 贩卖♥♥毒品
By "Way of life," you mean burglary, drug trafficking,
偶尔还盗窃吗
a little larceny on the side?
你有什么证据 加兰
What you got, Garland?
在我的柜子里找到一包大♥麻♥吗
Bag of weed in my closet?
或是一个新的消音器 来吧
Maybe a new muffler? Go ahead.
我叫来律师 两小时内我就能出去
I get a lawyer down here, I'll be out in two hours.
你呢 这不值得你花费时间吗
How about you? This ain't worth your time?
看起来不怎么值得 你一直在看表
Don't look like it much as you checking that watch.
不如我们直奔主题
How about we cut to the chase.
你们给我做个测谎 然后我就能走了
Y'all give me a lie detector test, and I can be on my way.
第三次通过
Third pass.
再做一次
Do it again.
除非他测出来全部不通过
Unless he comes out as a total fail,
不然我们不能采用这个 而且...
we can't use it as leverage, and...
似乎也不可能
that doesn't seem likely.
大概他知道如何能骗过测谎仪
Probably knows how to beat the machine.
他哥哥唐尼也通过了
Brother Donnie passed too.
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表