剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
Good evening, I'm Art Spencer,
弗雷德里克斯堡警局
Fredericksburg PD.
你们知道 三天前 我们接到报案
As you know, three days ago, we received a call.
一个小孩被报失踪
A young child was reported missing.
不到24小时后
Less than 24 hours later,
我们一位警官在一栋空屋内发现了他
one of our officers found him in an empty house.
并无强行闯入的迹象
There were no signs of forced entry.
没人看到或听到什么
No one saw or heard a thing.
孩子已经死亡
The child was deceased.
我们在附近展开了排查 并还会继续进行
We canvassed the neighborhood and will continue to do so.
我们的实验室技术人员已完成了现场勘查
Our lab technicians completed their sweep of the scene.
到目前 我们尚无嫌疑人
As of this moment, we have no suspects.
不好意思 警探 抱歉打断
Excuse me, Detective. Sorry to interrupt, but,
我们想知道
well, we'd like to know...
丹尼尔怎么死的
how did Daniel die?
-你是 -戴尔 戴尔·哈蒙
- Sir? - Dale. Dale Harmon.
哈蒙先生 你肯定能理解
Mr. Harmon, I'm sure you can appreciate
验尸官尚未给出结论
the medical examiner has not delivered his findings.
调查期间 我不能透露细节
I can't give any details while we're still investigating.
丹尼尔是被谋杀的吗
Was Daniel murdered?
回答这个问题还尚早
It's too early to answer that question.
我们听到令人不安的传言
There are unsettling rumors
说这是邪教祭祀
that this was some kind of cult sacrifice or something.
我们目前没有理由这么想
We have no reason to believe that... at this moment.
什么叫"目前"
What does "at this moment" mean?
这并不能安抚大家的情绪
That's not particularly calming to any of us in this room.
我们别散布谣言和猜测
Let's not traffic in gossip and speculation.
神父 我们理解
Father, I... We... We understand.
我也想体谅悲痛中的一家
And I wanna be sensitive to the grieving family.
但听到邪教 仪式祭祀这种事
But hearing anything like cults or ritual sacrifice is...
让人很不安
Is very upsetting.
今晚来的大部分人都有小孩 他们很害怕
Most of us here tonight have young children. And they're scared.
我们想请你跟我们说些情况
So we're asking you to share with us some answers.
我们10岁的女儿都不想上学了
Our ten-year-old daughter doesn't want to go to school.
她都不敢在后院里玩
She's afraid to even play in our backyard.
我向你们保证 我们一旦有确定答案
I can assure you, as soon as we are certain of the answers,
就会告诉大家
we will provide them.
我儿子那晚跟我说 他不敢睡觉
My son told me the other night he's scared to fall asleep
因为
because...
"我不知道我会不会像丹尼尔那样醒不来"
"I don't know if I won't wake up like Daniel."
不好意思
Excuse me.
阿尔特 可以吗
Art, may I?
比尔·坦奇
I'm Bill Tench.
我在联调局工作
I work at the FBI.
你们有些人可能不认识我
Some of you may not know me.
我不如我妻子南茜那样经常来参加周日礼拜
I don't come to Sunday service as often as my wife Nancy.
两天前 我去看了犯罪现场
Two days ago, I visited the crime scene.
我理解大家的沮丧
I respect everyone's frustrations,
但我向你们保证
but let me reassure you
此事跟邪教什么的无关
this has nothing to do with a cult or anything like that.
罗德 各位
Rod, everyone,
斯宾塞警探已经在尽力了
Detective Spencer's doing everything he can.
我完全相信他
He has my full confidence.
请再耐心点
Please... a little patience.
但比尔 你对此有经验...
But Bill, you have experience with...
谢谢你发言
Thank you for speaking up.
是的 谢谢你 坦奇探员
Yes, thank you for that, Agent Tench.
我想请大家一起祈祷
I'd like us all to take a moment and pray.
为我们的教友迪肯森一家
For our congregants the Dickinsons...
也为查案的警探们
and for the detectives working on this case.
马上回来
Give me a second.
-老样子吗 -谢谢
- The usual? - Please.
很快 我就要叫你熟客了
Pretty soon, I'm gonna have to start calling you a regular.
最后一次了 真的
Last time, I promise.
大家会说闲话的
People will talk.
我做的这行不允许有闲话
In my job, I can't have people talking.
我开玩笑的
I was kidding.
这里人都怎么消遣
So what does one do for fun around here?
匡提科有很多闲暇时间吗
You have a lot of free time at Quantico?
并没有
Not really, no.
但如果我有 如果我哪晚放假
But if I did, if I did have a night off,
有地方可去吗
is there a place?
我们能去的
For us?
你是想要导游
Are you looking for a tour guide...
还是女伴
or a date?
女伴
A date.
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表