剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
距1号♥和2号♥受害者大概两英里
About two miles from victims one and two.
他穿了什么
What was he wearing?
只有运动衫
Just his Jockeys.
跟另外四个一样
Same as four others.
他符合规律
It fits. He fits the pattern.
他们得认同我们的看法 这是单一凶手 比尔
They've got to get on board with us. This is one predator, Bill.
我们得想到办法让他暴露自己
We just got to figure out how to get him in the open.
今天...
Today was...
你的点子很好
You had a good idea.
你还会想到好点子的
Probably won't be your last.
真不懂怎么死了19个孩子
I don't understand how 19 children can be slaughtered,
我们却要一整个下午
and we spend an afternoon
摆弄钻头
figuring out which drill bit is official size.
今天很辛苦
It's been a tough day.
匡提科有消息吗
You heard from Quantico?
甘恩知道我们在干什么吗
Does Gunn even know what we're trying to do down here?
我觉得没人知道该怎么应对 霍顿
I don't think anyone knows how to deal with this, Holden.
这种事又没有蓝图
It's not like there's a blueprint for this.
我们应该画一份蓝图的
We should be creating a blueprint.
我们是专家
As the experts.
可我们要怎么做到
How are we supposed to do that
还要应付那么多官僚手续
when everything has to be filled out in triplicate?
或许等凑够了20个 对我们的管束会宽点
Maybe when there's an even 20, we'll get a longer leash.
该你了 是吧
Your turn, right?
我可以再喝一杯
I'm good for another.
我去睡了
Nah, I'm gonna get flat.
是啊 飞来飞去把你累坏了
All right. All the travel takes it out of you.
是啊
Yeah.
多谢你请喝酒
Thanks for the drink.
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表