剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
- Those days, I was a total top. - Those days?
我起初是奴
I started off as a bottom.
大部分人都如此 你这样才会知道该做什么
Most do. That's... how you learn what to do.
奴想感受什么
What a bottom wants to feel.
你能做到什么程度
How far you can go.
所以你很老练
So you were practiced at
知道情况会发生变化的那一刻是什么时候
finding that moment when things could turn...
可能变成什么都没有 或是共鸣
into nothing or into connection,
或是变成更深度的暴♥力♥
or perhaps into deeper violence.
袋子杀人狂案
The Bag Murders,
六个皮衣人被塞进垃圾袋丢进哈德逊河
six leathermen dumped in the Hudson in garbage bags.
你觉得杀那些人的人
Do you think that the person who killed those men
会是在实验吗
could've been experimenting?
想知道过界的感觉
Seeing how it felt to go too far?
他们总想把那案子安在我身上
They keep trying to get me for those.
喜欢皮衣的同性恋
Gay guy into leather.
-真有想象力 -不止如此
- So imaginative. - It's more than that.
你还在医院工作 有解剖学知识
You also worked in a hospital. You had some training in anatomy,
能拿到医疗器械
access to medical instruments.
我不怕恶心 如果你是这意思
I wasn't squeamish if that's what you're asking.
-但我也不是外科医生 -你向一位朋友承认过
- But I wasn't a surgeon. - You did confess to a friend.
你...对他说的原话是
You... actually told him, verbatim,
"我喜欢杀人"
"I like to kill."
天啊
Ugh. God...
我们当时都嗑嗨了
We were all so fucked up at the time.
警♥察♥还说 如果我承认
The cops actually said if I confess,
我能靠认罪协议少蹲几年
I would do less time on a plea deal.
-少几年 -疯狂吧
- Less time? - Crazy, right?
他们只想说他们结案了
They just want to say they closed the books.
好让异装癖高兴
Keep the queens happy.
但知道吗
But I got news:
异装癖希望凶手是个直男癌
the queens want this to be some uptight straight guy.
他们为什么会在乎凶手是谁
Why would they care who it is?
当你被视为"异类"时 看法就很重要 小妞
Perceptions matter when you're an "aberration," Anita.
我们不能被视为自相残杀
We can't be seen as eating our own.
你觉得是个愤怒的直男吗
Do you think it was an angry straight guy?
皮衣男能远远就分辨出直男
Leathermen can smell a straight guy a mile away.
绝不会有人跟他走的
No one would go anywhere with him.
泡吧的都想要清楚门路的人
Clubbers are looking for guys who know what they're doing.
所以凶手肯定是有经验的
So the killer would be experienced.
他肯定在找...
He'd be cruising for the guy...
想要他想给的东西的人
that wants exactly what he wants to give.
他看过上千个男人 跟上百个回过家
He's watched a thousand guys, gone home with hundreds.
去感受那合适的脉搏 合适的呼吸加快
Feeling for the right pulse, the right quickening of breath.
他在找想要的人
He's looking for the guy that just wants it.
没人想死
Nobody wants to die.
不 但有人想感受濒死的感觉
No, but some want to feel what it's like to almost die.
他们会让你稍稍过头点
They let you go just a bit further.
甚至还求你
Might even beg you.
那会让他兴奋
And that would excite him?
当然
Of course.
所以他会认识死者
So he would know the victims,
甚至可能还跟他们有过亲密接触
may have been with them intimately before.
何必把时间浪费在未知者身上
Why waste time on an unknown?
然后他会做什么
And then what would he do?
然后...
And then...
上他们
he works 'em.
狠狠地上
Hard.
直到产生共鸣
Until there's a connection.
什么样的共鸣
What sort of connection?
那是个谜
Well, that's the mystery.
是对恐惧的信任
It's trust with fear.
完全无助
Complete vulnerability.
他让主带他越过界线
He lets the master take him just across that line.
怎么做
How?
他怎么杀人吗
How would he kill him?
他要多久吗 他会用什么
How long would he take? What would he use?
会留下什么伤痕吗
What marks would he leave?
每个做这个的都有自己的怪癖
Everyone in the scene's into their own thing.
你得去问他了
You'd have to ask him.
阿伦
Alan.
-嗯 -我好了
- Yeah. - I'm ready.
好 我们带他走
All right. Let's move him out.
只有凶手知道
Only your killer would know that.
佐治亚州 亚特兰大
早上好
Good morning.
霍顿
Holden.
吉姆
Jim!
规模变大了
This has grown.
看来他们把范围缩小到了半个城市
Looks like they've narrowed it down to half the city.
他们到处撒网 感觉很心急
They're all over the map on this. Smells like desperation.
我们昨晚得到了真正的线索 你该听听
We got a real lead last night. You should hear it.
每个死去的孩子
A whole generation of Negro wiped out
都抹去了一整代的黑人
with each one of these dead kids.
最后一个在西格曼路边的林子里
You'll find the last one in the woods by Sigman Road.
今后每个月都会有一个
And you can count on another one every month from now on.
先生 请告诉我具体地点...
Sir, can you give me the exact location of...
先生
Sir? Sir?
我说不出
I can't say.
他们听着都一样
They all sound the same to me.
很恶毒
Just meanness.
抱歉还要你听这个
Sorry to make you listen to that.
谢谢 贝芙莉
Thank you, Beverly.
你们还在找我的厄尔吗
Y'all still looking for my Earl?
他现在11岁了 可能长高了
He'd be 11 now. Might be taller.
是 女士
Yes ma'am.
我们绝对在找的
You can be sure we're lookin'.
昨晚来的电♥话♥
Call came in last night.
整夜在西格曼路监视了三英里范围
Staked out a three-mile stretch of Sigman Road overnight...
毫无发现
Nothin'.
天一亮 就展开了地面和空中搜索
First light, put in search teams on the ground and in the air.
我们派了探员去询问本地已知的三K党成员
We have agents questioning known Klan members in the area.
我们能找到尸体 但吉姆说
We'll find the body, but, uh, Jim here says
你或许能帮我们找到来电者
you might be able to help us find the caller.
-你找不到尸体的 -我会找到的
- You won't find a body. - Oh, I'll find it.
250人地毯式搜索 还有警犬
Got 250 searchers working grids, canine units.
没有尸体 这人不是凶手
There is no body. He's not your man.
-什么 -这可能是泰瑞尔案的那个来电者
- Excuse me? - It might be the same caller as the Terrell case,
但他不是凶手 这是恶作剧
but he's not your killer. It's a hoax.
你光听录音带一遍就能判断出来
You can tell me that by listening to a tape once?
这盘带我们从午夜就开始听了
Same tape we've been listening to since midnight?
想想吧
Think about it.
三K党这样的组织的目的
The entire purpose of organizations like the Klan
就是播种恐惧
is to sow terror.
他们干吗要等到18号♥孩子再出来担责
Why would they wait until number 18 to claim responsibility?
年轻人 我应对三K党一辈子了
Young man, I've been dealing with the Klan my whole life.
有时 他们唯一的目的就是杀掉
Sometimes their only purpose is to kill whatever black person
他们能抓到的黑人
they can get their hands on.
我不能因为这不符合你的预期
I have no good reason to doubt this
就怀疑这内容
just because it's not what you want to hear.
但为什么打给警♥察♥ 而不是媒体
But then why call the police, not the press?
我们从伯科威茨 十二宫那里了解到
We've learned from Berkowitz, the Zodiac...
他们想要故事
they want a story.
长久的神话
Lasting mythology.
要获得那个 他们会直接去找媒体
To find that, they go straight to the press.
这样显得警♥察♥是最后知道的
It makes the police look like they're the last to know.
这理论听上去挺厉害 福特探员
That sounds like a grand theory, Agent Ford.
感觉是我们站在这里的两分钟里
Like you put a lot of thought into it
你花时间好好去想出来的
in the two minutes we've been standing here.
但我的行动依据是五天前
But I'm operating on the actual fact that five days ago...
卢比·吉特 18号♥
Lubie Geter, number 18,
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表