剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
But it's not about what we believe, it's about what we can prove.
让我看看绳子 它在哪
Let me see the rope. Where is it?
但你只说要把所有东西记下来
But you just said to write everything down.
你在逗我吗
You're shitting me.
你没告诉他要把所有东西都装起来吗
You didn't tell him to bag everything?
我以为我不用说他都知道
I didn't think I had to.
-你要去哪 -回家
- Where are you going? - Home.
这个周末是阵亡将士纪念日
It's Memorial Day weekend.
我们应该在那条河里搜寻尸体
We should be searching that river for a body.
你说得完全没错
You're absolutely right.
你找到什么就告诉我
Let me know what you find.
除非他违背作案手法 加了重量
Unless he weighted it, against his MO,
否则尸体早就浮起来了
it would have floated by now.
他不是开车去见谁
He wasn't on his way to meet anyone.
会找到尸体的
There will be a body.
只有一个人听见了落水声
Only one guy heard the splash.
另外三个人很可能睡着了
The other three were probably asleep.
韦恩·威廉姆斯完全符合我们的侧写
Wayne Williams fits every corner of our profile.
如果我们听见了同样的落水声 看见了同一辆车
What if we'd heard the same splash, saw the same car,
但走下车的是个白人呢
but a white guy had gotten out of it?
但他不是白人 所以...
But he isn't white, so...
在其它条件都相同的情况下
Everything else being equal,
侧写条件匹配的临界点是什么
what's the tipping point for matching the profile?
四个条件符合吗 还是五个
Four criteria, five?
那他不符合的六个条件呢
What about the six that he didn't fit?
-你认为他不值得追查吗 -不
- You don't think he's worth pursuing? - I do.
但主要是因为我们刚从第二个电♥话♥号♥码
But mainly because we just got an answer
收到了回复
at that second number.
没有叫谢丽尔或约翰逊的人在那里住过
Nobody named Cheryl or Johnson ever lived there.
因为谢丽尔·约翰逊不存在
Because Cheryl Johnson doesn't exist.
那他为什么要说
Why say it?
他知道我们会发现他说谎
He knows we'll catch him in a lie.
那我们就去问他
So let's catch him in it.
有早餐吗
Is there any breakfast?
没有 如果你想吃的话有麦片
No. There's cereal if you want.
那算了
That's okay.
天气真好
Nice day.
布莱恩没在外面玩吗
Brian's not playing outside?
他现在只在自己房♥间里玩
He plays in his room now.
我想帮他约一个玩伴度过长周末
I tried to make a playdate for him over the long weekend.
大家都出城了
Everyone was out of town.
可能他们真的不在 南茜
Well, maybe they really are, Nance.
比尔 他被孤立了
Bill, he's ostracized.
你看见了 我每天都能看见
You've seen it. I see it every day.
让他留在这里是我们的错
It's our fault for keeping him here.
我们不会因为几个孩子就搬家
We're not moving because of some kids.
这不止是其他孩子的问题
This isn't just about other kids.
还有父母 他们在他的背后议论
It's the parents. They talk behind his back.
在他背后还是你背后
His back or yours?
这些年因为你的工作我们搬过多少次家
How many times have we moved because of your work over the years?
好几次
Several.
因为我提出要求而搬家又有几次呢
And how many times have we moved because I've asked to?
我提出来是因为我相信
I'm asking because I believe
这是唯一能让我们忘却这些的办法
it's the only way to put this behind us.
亲爱的 我只在家待几天
Honey, I'm only home for a few days.
我需要休息
I just need to get some rest.
当然了
Of course.
我不是拒绝
I'm not saying no.
我们会考虑的 我保证
We'll consider it, I promise.
我只是觉得现在对布莱恩最好的是
I just think right now what's best for Brian is
熟悉的环境
what's familiar,
稳定
stability.
去休息吧
Go and rest.
我们晚点带他去基♥督♥教青年会
We're taking him to the Y later.
这不是我们多才多艺的大才子吗
There he is, our Renaissance man.
你介意我们进去吗 韦恩
You mind if we come inside, Wayne?
我妈很快就回来了
My mom will be home soon.
希望你们能快点说完
I'd appreciate it if y'all were brief.
我们想给你机会
We wanted to give you the opportunity
解释清楚你昨晚的陈述
to clarify any of your statements from last night.
被联调局拦下来肯定很令人不安
It must have been unnerving to be stopped by the FBI.
没关系 你们是为了工作
Oh, it's cool. Y'all had a job to do.
我们终于打通了
We finally got through on
你给的两个号♥码中的一个
one of the two possible numbers that you gave us.
它属于一家化妆品公♥司♥
It belonged to a cosmetics company.
那里从来没有过叫谢丽尔·约翰逊的员工
No Cheryl Johnson ever worked there.
那个号♥码是她给的
That was the number she gave.
你确定那是她的名字吗
And you're positive that was her name?
据我记得是的
As far as I remember.
但我经常接到恶作剧电♥话♥
But I get folks calling all the time, pranking me,
所以有可能她不存在
so it's possible she may not exist.
但你有足够把握 在没有具体地址的情况下
You were confident enough to drive to Smyrna at 3:00 a.m.
于凌晨三点开车去士麦那
with no real address to find her.
得追踪每一条线索嘛
Gotta track down every lead.
-你们都懂的 -那...
- Y'all understand that. - So...
和我们说说你昨天是怎么过的
tell us about your day yesterday.
没太多可说的
Not much to tell.
我很晚才起来 吃午饭 到健身中心打球
I, uh, slept late, had lunch, played some ball at the rec center.
-哪个健身中心 -本·希尔
- Which rec center? - Ben Hill.
然后我就回家了
Then I came home.
就在那时我妈告诉我有个女人打来电♥话♥
And that's when my momma told me a woman called.
所以其实是你妈妈接的电♥话♥
So, your mother actually took the call?
对 她记的口信
Yeah. She took the message.
因为昨晚你说你的9写得像4
Because last night you said your nines look like fours,
我们以为是你接的电♥话♥
so we were under the impression you took the call.
不 我肯定是从我妈记的地方抄下来的
No. I must have copied it down from where my mother wrote it.
-那是几点 -我说不好
- What time was that? - I don't know. Uh...
四点
4:00.
然后呢
Then what?
然后我和爸妈吃晚饭
Then, I had dinner with my parents
吃完就去位于大学公园的热特兰大唱片公♥司♥
and went to Hotlanta Records in College Park
拿一张他们欠我的支票
to pick up a check I was owed.
然后去无忧宫听音乐
Then I went to Sans Souci to hear some music.
-无忧宫 -是酒吧
- Sans Souci? - Lounge.
桃树西街760号♥
760 West Peachtree.
我没待太久
I didn't stay long.
然后我就去找在士麦那的那个地方
Uh, then I went looking for the place in Smyrna.
你们就把我拦下来了
And that's when y'all stopped me.
-这是你父母的房♥子 -对
- So, this is your parents' house? - Yeah.
-你和他们住一起吗 -是的 长官
- And you live here with them? - Yes, sir.
像你这么年轻...
Surely a young...
帅气的小伙一定会想有自己的住处吧
good-looking guy like you would want to have his own apartment?
我的钱都投入工作了
I put all my money into my work.
你具体做什么 你从没说过做音乐哪一块
Which is what, exactly? You never told us what you did in music.
你会唱歌♥或演奏乐器吗
如果你年龄为11到21岁 男女不限
且想成为专业艺人 即可申请
所有面试均保密且免费
-我们能留着吗 -当然
- May we keep this? - Sure.
镇上到处都是
They're all over town.
所以你把时间都用在找小孩上
So, you spend your time searching for children?
是寻找好苗子
Searching for talent.
你找到后 要对他们做什么
When you find it, what do you do with this talent?
通常 我给他们录个小样
Usually, I have them record a demo.
-你有什么好处 -如果他们厉害 我就当经纪人
- What's in it for you? - If they're good, I manage them.
如果不够优秀 你对他们做什么
And if they're not, what do you do with them?
-什么也不做 -你在哪能找到好苗子
- I don't do nothing with 'em. - Where do you find the talent?
哪儿都有 餐厅 游戏厅
All over. You know, uh, restaurants, arcades.
商场停车场 游泳池
Mall parking lots? Swimming pools?
你永远不知道他们藏在哪儿
Never know where it's hiding.
我想着 为什么总让白人
I figure, why should it always be white people
利用有天赋的黑人赚钱呢
gettin' rich off the talent of brothers?
你赚得多吗
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表