剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
去吧
Go.
你们没事吧
You guys okay?
我不确定
Oh, uh... I'm not sure.
我...可以撑得住
I... can't take it all in.
布兰达就是这么说的
Yeah. That's exactly what Brenda said.
副队会有麻烦吗 还是...
Um, is the lieutenant gonna be in trouble or...?
他把人打死了
Well, he shot a person to death,
内务部会对他展开调查
so F.I.D.'s gonna investigate him.
鉴于他是单独和一个武装疯子待在一起
Considering he was alone with an armed psycho,
那样做很正当
it was justified.
听到了吗 正当
You hear that? Justified.
看来等这边完事了 我...
So, uh, I guess when we're done here, I...
我就回我的公♥寓♥...
I go back to my own apartment --
不 今晚别走 拜托
No, not tonight, please.
我觉得...
I think that, um...
你能...你能等明天再走吗
Could you -- Could you just wait till tomorrow?
如果你想的话 我愿意永远留下来
I'll stay forever, if that's what you want.
伯班克的管♥理♥员♥说斯特罗提前付清了租金
Charter pilot in Burbank said Stroh paid in advance,
但这绝对就是他一直以来的计划
but this was definitely his plan "A" The whole time.
要不是你及时发现
If you hadn't figured it out,
后果肯定会更严重
would've been a hell of a lot worse.
你去和塔米·贝克特说吧
Well... Tell that to Tammy Bechtel.
是啊
Uh, yeah.
在我们为您庆功之前 长官
Before we start the parade in your honor, sir,
我想和大家说几句话
there's something that I'd like to say.
就算升职了 这...
Even with the promotion, this...
决定仍然很艰难
wasn't an easy decision.
我们一起做的事
What we did here together,
我们一起克服的难关
how we went about it,
让我觉得我有了一个家
made me feel like I had a family.
正因为这个家
And because of this family,
我有了一个儿子
I have a son.
你真的要走了吗 胡里奥
Are you really leaving, Julio?
你应该叫桑切斯副队 塞克斯
That's Lieutenant Sanchez to you, Sykes.
你去调查科后可能会用不上这些
You won't have much occasion to wear these in C.I.,
但还是恭喜你
but congratulations.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
陶
Tao.
立正
Attention!
敬礼
Order arms.
礼毕
Return.
我可不会习惯那个又大又漂亮的办公室
Well, I wouldn't get used to that big, fancy office,
桑切斯副队
Lieutenant Sanchez.
他会习惯的
Oh, he'll get used to it, all right.
再见了 大家
Goodbye, everybody.
-再见 孩子 -再见
- Goodbye, kiddo. - Goodbye.
-再见 -再见
- Goodbye. -See you later, all right?
-再见 -保重
- Goodbye. - You take care, okay?
继续你和乔医生的心理咨♥询♥
Keep your sessions with Dr. Joe going.
你会需要这个的
You're gonna need them.
-再见 -你的东西
- Bye. - Here's your boy.
-再见 副队 -保重
- Bye, Lieutenant. - Take care.
祝你好运 长官
Good luck, sir.
我很高兴武器使用调查科结束了对你的调查
I'm glad that Force Investigation cleared you.
-我们走 儿子 -保重 胡里奥
- Let's go, son. - Take care, Julio.
-再见 马库斯 -再见
- Bye, Marcus. - Bye.
这张桌子 我们会给你留着的 胡里奥
This desk, we're gonna keep for you, Julio,
万一你改变主意了
in case you change your mind.
实际上 如果你不介意
Actually, if you don't mind,
我想用这张桌子
I'd like to have that desk.
好吧 你来吧 反正他也不知道
Well, go right ahead. He'll never know.
我会把剩下的东西也搬过来
I'll move the rest of my stuff in
在我的丧假结束之后
after my bereavement leave is finished.
你将会需要更多的人手
Well, you're gonna need more personnel.
你确定没有其他改变要宣布吗
Are you sure you don't have any other changes to announce?
对了
Uh, right.
巴斯 你明天要放假
Buzz, you will have tomorrow off,
之后十八周去警校培训
uh, and the next 18 weeks to attend the Academy.
回来之后就是见习警探了
You will return here as a probationary detective.
-什么 -这样我就再也不用听你讲
- What? - So I don't ever have to listen
关于你后备警官培训课的事了
to your stories about reserve training again.
谢谢你 副队 局长
Thank you, Lieutenant. Chief?
而且他已经完成了他的第一次交易
And he's already closed his first deal,
对吧 路易
isn't that right, Louie?
是 是的 我 是的
Yeah, uh, yeah. I mean...Yes.
-和谁 -是我
- With whom? - Uh, it's me.
等我通过律师资格考试
As soon as I pass the bar,
我会用五年时间
I'll be spending my next five years
在检察官办公室做律师起诉罪犯
as a lawyer in the D.A.'s office prosecuting criminals.
纱伦会为你骄傲的
Sharon would've been very proud.
是吗
Yeah...
我想知道
I wonder.
好了 大家 上周的工作做得很好
All right, people. Great job last week.
我们继续
Let's get back on it.
等等 等一下 副队 来吧
Oh, wait, hold on. Lieutenant, come on.
你得说点什么
You have to say something.
鼓舞士气
That boosts morale, though.
讲话 讲话 讲话 讲话
Speech, speech, speech, speech!
别鼓励他太过了
Don't encourage him too much.
是的 简短的 简短的讲话
Yes, short, short speech.
我要回去工作了
I got to get back to work.
副队 此时此刻 你可以说是英雄了
Lieutenant, at the moment, you are something of a hero.
也是老师 是从不放弃别人的人
And a teacher, someone who never gives up on people.
让他给我们说说
Let's let him talk before
在我们得回去调查谋杀案之前
we have to go back out on a murder case.
是的 是的 好吧
Yeah, yeah. Well.
死亡让我们保持活力
Death keeps us active.
好吧 塞克斯 好吧
Okay, Sykes, yeah.
我 我来说点什么
I'll, uh, I'll say a little something.
谢谢你
Thank you.
最近我们经历了各种各样的考验
We've been tested recently in ways great and small.
但是把需要我们的人放在首位
But we're working through our grief
让我们克服了悲伤
by putting the people that depend on us first.
不论发生什么
No matter what happens,
重案组也不会放弃直到我们找到罪犯
Major Crimes won't quit until we find the bad guys.
这就是我们在这里继续做事的方式
And that's how we'll keep doing things here.
这个团队
This team --
富林
Flynn...
陶
Tao...
巴斯 莫拉斯
Buzz, Morales...
塞克斯
Sykes...
诺兰 霍布斯
Nolan, Hobbs...
卡米
Cami...
福瑞茨
Fritz...
还有梅森局长
and Chief Mason.
我要 我要算上你
Oh, and I'll -- I'll include you,
既然你就站在这
since you're standing right here.
我们是美国伟大的警♥察♥部门的一部分
We are part of the greatest police department in America,
和站在这里的诸位一起
and with the people standing here...
我可以继续做这份工作
I could go on doing this job...
直到永远
forever.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表