剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
已拘留男孩们
who have had those boys now
超过一天 却对我们只字未提
for over 24 hours without sharing jack.
毕竟你将他们扫地出门
Don't expect them to be overflowing with human kindness
就别指望他们友善回应了
after the way you threw them out.
重案组暂时由你接管...
With Major Crimes temporarily under your command --
而我的第一个官方动作
And as my first official act,
就是想表达
I'd like to say what a terrible idea
我方与联调局的合作结果一败涂地
this joint task force with the FBI turned out to be.
他们只会撒谎
They did nothing but lie,
隐瞒信息 居高临下
withhold information, act superior.
这种行为难以容忍♥且不专业
It was outrageous and unprofessional
而且极有可能造成了
and probably contributed
纱伦·雷达的昏迷
to the collapse of Sharon Raydor,
当我们站在这里时
who, by the way, is still undergoing tests
她正在接受检查
while we stand here.
你抱怨完了吗
Are you done complaining?
还早呢
Don't ask the impossible.
至少联调局找回了男孩们
At least the FBI found these boys.
我可没看到任何一份报告显示
I don't see a report on my desk with your names on it
你曾在墨西哥寻找他们
saying you even looked for them in Mexico.
罗萨里托突然将他们送到联调局
Rosarito dropped them in their laps.
这和联调局的调查半点关系也没有
It had nothing to do with the FBI's investigation.
此外 我们在执行挖掘命令时
Plus, the FBI let us antagonize the Church
联调局保留了关键信息
by not sharing crucial information
令我们和教会起冲突
while we were serving exhumation orders.
我们突击检查马文·盖瑞特的白人至上俱乐部
We raided Marvin Garret's white-pride clubhouse
冒着和他疯狂的
and could've ended up in a shootout
"纯种"朋友们发生枪战的危险
with his crazy, unhyphenated friends.
我已向联调局反应他们的态度
I've addressed the FBI about their behavior,
他们对我们也有相同意见
and they've addressed us about ours.
从现在起 大家都文明一点 行吗
From now on, let's aim for civility, huh?
文明是双向的 局长
Goes both ways, Chief.
他们该第一时间通知我们找到男孩了
We should've known the boys were found immediately
通知和审讯 都不该将我们排除在外
and been included in notifications and interviews.
记忆会逐渐模糊
Memories get fuzzy,
只要过一天 记忆就会不清晰
becoming memories of memories even after a day.
寻回失踪儿童后的第一次访谈
And the first interviews with missing kids
是至关重要的
are hugely important.
或是说 与嫌犯的第一次访谈
Or the first interviews with suspects.
他们知道卢卡斯有糖尿病
They knew Lucas was a diabetic.
在走私毒品期间
Keeping him from his insulin
又让他无法注射胰岛素
during a drug-trafficking scheme,
这是重罪谋杀
that's felony murder.
也就是说 米盖尔和瑞安归我们管辖
Which means Miguel and Ryan are our business,
而不是联调局
not the FBI's.
因此 我一直没机会告诉你们
Which is why, if you'd give me a moment to explain,
联调局同意将男孩直接转交我们
the FBI agreed to pass them directly to us
而非送回家长身边
instead of releasing them to their parents,
以及关于他们审讯的所有笔记
along with all copies of notes pertaining to their interviews.
联♥系♥联调局安排转交事宜
Contact the bureau about the transfer.
你最好别亲自打电♥话♥去了 副队
Probably best to let someone else make that call, Lieutenant.
谢谢
Thank you.
副队 我去联♥系♥维嘉
Lieutenant, I'll talk to Vega.
不对 我联♥系♥菲吧
No, actually, I'll talk to Fey,
确保男孩们转交过程
uh, make sure we set up the transfer of those boys
一切顺利
back to us properly.
希望联调局的审讯录了像
Wish the FBI did video interviews.
或许笔记能有所帮助
Well, maybe the notes will help us.
卡米 所有人都必须研读联调局在
Cami, everyone needs to study the notes that the FBI took
访谈瑞安和米格尔时做的笔记
in the interviews with Ryan and Miguel.
男孩们说的一字一句
Each word those boys uttered
都可能是揭穿谎言的机会
could be an opportunity to catch them in a lie.
我会继续检查马文家找到的电脑
I'll keep going through the laptop we found at Marvin's place.
如果他试图强制驱逐男孩们至墨西哥...
Now, if he forcibly tried to deport those boys to Mexico --
但马文和那些类鸦♥片♥是否有任何关联
But does Marvin have anything to do with the opioids?
新闻说墨西哥警方找到...
The news said that Mexican authorities found o--
等等 我负责提问题
Wait, wait, look, I will come up with the questions.
你们的职责是找答案
Your job is to assemble some answers.
我探望指挥官后就回来
I'll be back after I see the commander.
他们做了心电图 还是脑电图什么的
Okay. Uh, they already did, like, an EKG or an EEG --
或许两者都做了 还有核磁共振
or maybe both -- and an MRI.
得个流感需要这么多检查
All of that for the flu?
医生说是标准程序
Doctor said it was standard.
我想他们是查过她的保险
Oh, well, I-I'm sure that they saw her insurance
发现她能负担得起
and realized that she could afford
所有最昂贵的检验
every expensive exam in the book.
但你别担心
But don't you worry about it
因为这些检查我也都做过
'cause I've had all those tests myself.
瞧瞧我
And look at me.
副队
Lieutenant!
你没必要特地过来
You didn't need to come all the way down here.
指挥官 你确实
Aw, Commander, you certainly seem
比我上次见到你时好多了
to be better than when I last saw you.
诊断结果出来了吗
So, uh, have you gotten a diagnosis yet?
还没 我们在等医生
No. We're waiting for the doctor.
等医生告诉我们一些我们早就知道的事
To tell us what we already know, which is
她得流感
she had the flu,
工作过量 需要好好休息
she works too much, and she needed some rest.
案子怎么样了
What's going on with the case?
纱伦 你已经下班了
Sharon, you're off the clock.
但是我很好奇
But I'm curious.
联调局会把男孩们交给我们
Well, the FBI is turning over the boys to us,
我们想把他们送到警♥察♥行政大楼
and, uh, we want to transport them to PAB
不让父母们知道
without the parents knowing.
或许你访谈他们前 我就能回去了
Well, maybe I can get back before you talk to them.
-天哪 妈妈 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. Mom. - What?
纱伦 你要得到医生签字同意
Sharon, you'll need a physician to sign off
才能出院回去工作
on whether you can go back to work or not
因为规定如此
because them's the rules.
规定 妈妈 是规定
The rules, Mom. The rules.
男孩们还活着
Look, the boys are alive,
他们已经把事情经过告诉了联调局
and they've already told their story once to the FBI.
我们只需要确认些细节
We're just going to confirm the details.
这些细节是否包括
Do any of the details include
男孩们为何离开参观之旅
why the boys left the field trip to begin with
或是他们的目的地
or where they were going?
据我所知 没有
Not that I know of.
但是诺兰和佩奇
But Nolan and Paige
已经在排查该区域当天
have been checking every special event
有打出广♥告♥的特别活动
advertised in that area on that day.
目前为止 没有任何活动
So far, there's no event
会被孩子会形容为"最酷的事"
that a kid would describe as "The coolest thing."
介意我和病人说话吗
Uh, mind if I talk to my patient?
-纱伦·雷达 -是的
- Sharon Raydor? - Yes, that would be me.
你好 我是卡森·雅各布斯医生
Hi. I'm Dr. Carson Jacobs.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
你的内科医生 埃文斯医生
Your internist, Dr. Evans,
-要求我看看你的检验结果 -对
- asked me to look at the results of all your tests. - Right.
我能单独和你谈谈吗
Uh, if I could just talk to you alone for a minute?
我是她儿子
I'm her son.
我是她丈夫 快了
I'm her husband. Well, almost.
而我是她的好同事
And I am her esteemed colleague.
同事肯定得离开
Colleagues are definitely leaving.
子女也得离开
Children, leaving,
未婚的伴侣也得离开
and unmarried partners are also leaving.
你出去时 需要我替你保管这个吗
You want me to hold that for you while you wait outside?
安迪 没关系的
Andy, it's okay.
-我保证结束后会向你们汇报 -好吧
- I-I promise I'll brief you all when I'm done. - Okay. Fine.
但是如果你说医生
But if you tell me that the doctor said
同意你回去工作 我就...
you can go back to work, then I'm gonna --
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表