剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
如果我想的没错
and if it's what I think it is...
中了
Score!
他们正盯着我们呢 看哪
They're practically staring at us. Look.
不再是个见习童子军
No longer a practicing Boy Scout,
要时刻准备着
but always prepared.
胡里奥 我们来收集艾玛的手♥机♥线索
Julio, let's collect all the phone data from Emma's lines --
她家里 她单位 任何
her home, her work, anything that's --
局长 我猜你是来听取最新调查进展的
Ah, Chief. I, uh, assume that you're here for an update.
等你有空再说
That, and when you get a moment,
还有些整理工作要谈谈
some -- some housekeeping issues to discuss.
整理什么 她办公室吗
What? Is this about her office?
你已经同意别人搬进去了吗
Are you moving someone in there already?
副队 还没
Lieutenant, it hasn't even been a...
他妈妈的事令这孩子很难过啊
Kid looks miserable about what happened to his mother.
她的死跟你有关吗
Did you have anything to do with killing her?
没有
No.
但我仍然可以稍稍庆幸一下
Doesn't mean I can't enjoy her death a little.
等等
One second. Listen.
没有人要来接替纱伦的位置 懂吗
No one is coming in here to take Sharon's place, all right?
去吧
Go ahead.
把她东西收拾一下 巴斯会帮你的
Pack her stuff. Buzz will help you.
-巴斯 -警♥察♥之家的矛盾
- Buzz. - Trouble in police paradise.
纱伦·雷达队长
-能看到那间办公室里头吗 -抱歉
- Can you get me into that office? - Sorry.
巴斯先生把手♥机♥放自己桌上了
Mr. Buzz left his cellphone on his desk.
别抱怨了
Oh, don't complain.
我给你的已经物超所值了
I'm giving you more than your money's worth here.
是吗 要是塞浦路斯警方把你关起来
Really? If the Cyprus police had kept you
直到你因那个女孩的事儿受审
until you were trialed for what you did to that girl --
她不是女孩
She wasn't a girl.
她15岁了 完全有行为能力
She was 15, fully functional.
她找的我 不是我去找她
She came on to me, not the other way 'round.
我也过了15岁了
I pass for 15, too.
结果到哪儿都要被验身份证
I get carded everywhere I go.
真可怜
Sounds exhausting.
我知道年少时失去亲人有多痛苦
I know how much it hurts to lose a parent when you're young.
我就是希望
Yeah, I just wish that, um...
我一上午都在听她的语♥音♥留言
You know, I spent all morning listening to her old voicemails.
我 我想
I-I wish...
能再跟她说句话
You could talk to her one last time.
我懂
I know.
她去世之前
Before she died,
你妈妈录了两段视频以防万一
your mother made two video messages in case...
我给你家人复♥制♥了一份
Well, I copied the one for your whole family
在这个黄色的优盘里
onto these yellow flash drives.
蓝色优盘是给你的
The blue one is just for you.
她留言里说 如果事有不测
In her note, she said if anything went wrong,
葬礼之后一周再发布视频
to hand these out a week after the funeral,
但她没想到会发生什么
but she didn't know what was about to happen.
她给你的留言
And her message to you...
你该马上看看
I think you need to watch right away.
我懂你的意思
I hear what you're saying.
这起溺毙案
This other drowning
跟里奥斯的案子很像
looks similar to what happened to Rios,
但要我动员全体警力
but for me to put the department on alert,
我需要实证证明斯特罗回来了
I need to see proof that Stroh is back.
再有一具尸体能帮你下决心不
Well, would another dead body help you with that?
他们回来了
Because they're coming.
折中一下
Here's a compromise.
我再给你两天时间
I'll allow you to investigate Emma's death as a homicide
让你以谋杀案来调查艾玛的死
for two more days,
如果证实是斯特罗♥干♥的
but if this turns out to be Stroh,
无论如何 确保到了法庭上
whatever we do, make sure when we get to trial,
他不会说我们侵犯了他的权利
he can never say that we violated his rights.
我保证
Oh, I promise you,
斯特罗绝对不会上法庭说话
Stroh will never speak in a courtroom again.
终于 副队
Finally, Lieutenant --
我们有一件事能达成一致了
something upon which we can fully agree.
安迪 也许我们无法共度蜜月了
Andy, maybe we won't make our honeymoon,
但是让教堂承认我们之间的婚礼
but having our marriage recognized by the Church
意味着也许我们能
means we may be together
在比爱尔兰更美的地方重逢
in an even more beautiful place than Ireland.
里奇 我第一个孩子 也是我的试验品
Ricky, my firstborn and the big experiment
我学会了在教导你的时候
on which I learned sticking to the values
坚持自己的价值观
that I tried to convey to you
也能帮助我更加坚定自己
helped me to hold on to them, too.
艾米莉 你实现了我儿时的梦想
Oh, Emily, you lived out my childhood dream.
看着你跳舞
Seeing you dance
让我想起我童年很多最好的时光
reminded me of the best moments of my childhood,
我那么自♥由♥
when I was free,
看着镜子中的自己旋转
watching myself spin around in the mirror
没有任何忧愁
without a care in the world.
谢谢你
Thank you.
拉什蒂 我希望你永远不用看到这个
Oh, Rusty, I hope you never have to see this
我们还能一起很多年
and we have many more years together.
但是万一我不在了
But in case I'm not there,
虽然我很爱你
beyond how much I love you,
我还想让你好好想想
I want you to consider
如果从菲利普·斯特罗手中保护你自己
how to protect yourself from Phillip Stroh.
你的武器
Your weapon
作为你最后一道防线来说也许是很重要
may be important as your last line of defense,
但是你真正的安全来自于两点
but your true security will come from two things
我知道会很难接受
that I know are difficult to accept.
首先 拉什蒂 不要把斯特罗想成一个禽兽
First, Rusty, try not to think of Stroh as a monster.
我办案的时候经常这么做
That is how I have always worked --
不要拉开自己和罪犯之间的距离
not by distancing myself from criminals,
而是要贴近他们
but trying to relate to them.
把斯特罗想成不一样的人只会让你越来越看不清他
Imagining Stroh as alien will make him harder to see.
第二 你不能自己解决这件事
Next, you cannot solve this problem alone.
不管你学了多少
No matter how much you have learned,
你不是警探
you are not a detective.
分享你的想法 和安迪
Share your ideas with -- with Andy
和副队
and with the lieutenant.
让爱你和关心你的人帮助你
Let the people who love you and care about you help you.
信任所爱之人会让我们脆弱 我知道
Trusting people we love makes us vulnerable, I know.
但是你愿意让你自己变得脆弱
But your ability to allow yourself to be vulnerable here
将会成为你对付斯特罗的巨大优势
will be your greatest advantage over Stroh.
你今早看起来好多了
You look a little better this morning.
-睡得还好吗 -嗯
- You sleep okay? - Yeah.
-其实不好 -我也不好
- Um, not really. - Me neither.
当然了 我没有什么保护计划
Of course, I don't have a protection detail.
妈妈从来没提过
So, Mom never said.
你到底处于怎样的危险中
How much danger are you in, really?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
取决于我与其他那些受害者的联♥系♥
Depends on my connection to these other victims.
我已经和所有我认为能帮我的人谈过了
And I've talked to everyone who I thought could help,
我在网上都查过
and I-I've looked all over the Internet
那些人的资料
for any mention of these people,
我还是不知道我们有什么共同点
but I still just can't see what we have in common.
你在网上查这些人的时候
And when you looked all over the Internet for these people,
-用的是搜索引擎吗 -是的
- you used a search engine? - Yeah.
那这些名字能联♥系♥起来的纽带是
Well, then the one thing that connects those names
你查找过他们
is the fact that you looked them up.
还有谁可能去查他们
You know who else probably looked them up?
我不能说太久
Can't talk long.
我...我只是想说早上好
I, um -- I just wanted to say good morning.
早上好 艾拉
So, uh, good morning, Ella.
很高兴接到你的电♥话♥ 但我该走了
So sweet of you to call, but I got to get going.
今天很忙
It's a busy day.
我...我今晚可以去你那里吗
Do you, um -- Do you think I can stop by tonight?
我十点钟有开幕式
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表