剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Yes. Everything.
你好了吗
Are you done?
因为我觉得越来越紧张了
'Cause I'm getting more stressed by the second.
那么...医生说了什么
So, uh... what did the doctor say,
我是说 除了回家好好休息
I mean besides, come home and get some rest?
休息什么
Rest from what?
对不起 安迪
I'm sorry, Andy.
我只是需要一些时间整理...
I just needed a little time in there to sort --
整理我的情绪
sort out my feelings.
好消息是诊断结果出来了
So, the good news is we have a diagnosis.
坏消息是我有心脏病
The bad news is I have a heart condition.
像我一样的吗
Like mine?
不 我患了一种心肌病
No, no, I have something called cardiomyopathy.
那...
Oh, well, that's...
这是一种统称
I mean, that's kind of a broad term.
可能没什么的 对吧
I mean, it could be nothing, right?
并不是没什么
Well, it's not nothing
因为是一种病毒侵袭了心包
because it's a virus attacking the pericardium,
也就是我的心脏外♥围♥
which is the outer lining of my heart.
感染可能会保持原样
Now, the infection could remain in its current state,
也可能会消退 或恶化
clear up, or develop.
如果恶化了 需要其他治疗步骤
And if things worsen, there are other steps.
比如手术 移植
There's surgery, um, transplant.
-移植 -不 没到那个程度
- Transplant?! - Oh, no, we're not even there yet.
远着呢 安迪
We're not even close. Andy.
其实我现在已经感觉好多了
In fact, I feel better already.
但在进一步结果出来之前
But until I know more,
我觉得我们应该推迟婚礼
I think we should postpone the wedding.
这对你不公平
It's not fair to you.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
你觉得我会因为什么
You think I'd let anything get in the way
而不愿意成为你的丈夫吗
of becoming your husband?
我希望你好好想想
I want you to just think about this just for a second.
我不需要想
I don't need a second.
好了 纱伦
All right, Sharon.
我从来没告诉过你
I never told you this.
但我生病那段时间 你帮助着我...
But when I was sick and you helped me through it...
从来没有人对我这么好过
...no one's ever treated me that well.
我不知道我配不配
And I don't know if I deserve it,
我不知道你为什么这么在乎我
and I don't know why you care about me so much,
但我现在只能做的
but it's all I can do right now
就是等到婚礼
to wait until the ceremony...
叫你一声妻子 成为你的丈夫
to call you my wife and to be your husband.
如果我的心意
And if we're not gonna let
不会成为阻碍
my heart get in the way of that,
那你的心意也不该成为阻碍
then, uh, we're not gonna let yours stop us, either.
-但如果我 -好吧 好吧
- But what if I -- - All right, all right.
我们唯一的改动就是不去度蜜月了
The only change we're gonna make is no honeymoon.
我们先不去爱尔兰了 先弄明白
We don't go to Ireland until we understand
你到底是什么病
exactly what it is you're up against.
除非你改变主意了
Unless y-you changed your mind about us.
你改变主意了吗
Have you changed your mind?
不 安迪 不
No. Andy no.
我爱你 很爱你
I love you so, s-so much.
我只是
I just --
只要你理解我的处境
As long as you understand what I am dealing with here.
是我们的处境
What we'redealing with, okay?
好吧
Okay. All right.
就从医生叫我
So, let's start from where the doctor
从病房♥离开开始吧
asked me to leave the room.
你想想他说的每句话
And, uh, you try to remember, word for word,
他对你说了什么
what he said to you, okay?
每句话
Word for word.
我所听到的一切都会绝对保密
Everything I hear will be completely confidential.
对你们来说 瑞安·罗哈斯可能是嫌犯
To you, Ryan Rojas might be a suspect,
但对我来说 他是一个经历过
but, to me, he's a patient who survived
巨大创伤的病人
a very traumatic experience.
作为一个心理学家 我的当务之急是
And as a psychologist, my first order of business is --
这些男孩想要我们相信
These boys want us to believe that they ran off with Lucas
他们是在完全不知情的情况下和卢卡斯跑了
with absolutely no idea about where they were going.
我不知道你是否知情 医生
Now, I don't know if you know this, doctor,
但青少年在搞砸了事情之后都喜欢说谎
but teenagers tend to lie when they screw up.
成年人就不会
So unlike adults.
他坚持这个所谓的谎言 副队长
It's a lie he's sticking to, Lieutenant,
我可是孤注一掷指控这些男孩犯了杀人罪
and I'm out on a limb charging these boys with murder.
你有任何证据吗
Do you have any evidence?
都是些琐碎的证据
Oh, details, details.
没有这些证据 辩方的主要证人
Without details, the defense's star witness
就会是莫拉斯医生 他就会说
is going to be Dr. Morales, who will say
卢卡斯·加尔萨是因糖尿病并发症身亡的
Lucas Garza died of complications from diabetes.
-但是 -我知道 我知道
- But - I know. I know.
杀人犯或者杀人犯们很有可能饿死了卢卡斯
The killer or killers may have starved Lucas
好让这场谋杀看起来像自然死亡
to make his murder seem like natural causes.
找到这些男孩的时候他们身上有类鸦♥片♥
The boys were found with opioids.
但加尔萨医生和乔纳斯神父没有不在场证明
But you don't have alibis for Dr. Garza or Father Jonas,
疑犯 已故
他们和这些男孩一样难找
who's proving as difficult to find as the boys were.
老实说
And, frankly,
我担心指挥官如今一病
I am worried that, with the commander out sick,
现在压根没有一个真正的计划
there isn't a real plan here.
注意你的言辞 霍布斯
I find that offensive, Hobbs.
我做警探已经40年了
I have been a detective for 40 years.
我很清楚我在做什么
I know exactly what I'm doing.
除此之外 这就是指挥官的计划
Besides all that, this is the commander's plan,
包括让乔医生和瑞安谈一谈他的问题
including having Dr. Joe talk to Ryan about his issues.
什么问题
What issues?
他的继父从他们公♥寓♥的阳台坠楼身亡了
His stepfather fell off the balcony of their condo and died.
又或许他是被推下去的
Or maybe he was pushed.
瑞安的生父有不在场证明
And Ryan's natural father has an alibi,
但他仍然是个反♥社♥会♥者
but he's still a sociopath.
而且凯莉·格瑞特说瑞安只是
And Kelly Garret said Ryan's only just starting
开口说了他是个同性恋
to talk about being gay
他喜欢上了米格尔
and that he has a crush on Miguel.
等等 我们假设瑞安告诉我们的是真的
Wait. Let's assume what Ryan told us is true.
他被下了药
He's sprayed with a chemical agent,
失去了意识
loses consciousness,
在沙漠中醒了过来
wakes up in the middle of a desert,
被关进了墨西哥监狱
is thrown in a Mexican jail
因为有人往他身上放了毒品
because drugs were planted on him,
被救出来了后却发现他的一个好朋友死了
is rescued only to find one of his best friends is dead.
他经历了一周严重的创伤
All that spells a week of severe trauma.
再来一天又怎样呢
So what's another day?
我们现在要假设这件事的发展
And now we should assume that it didn't go down
没有像米格尔和瑞安说的那样
like Miguel and Ryan said
因为他们醒来后
because they conveniently don't remember
刚巧忘记了
anything that happened
这段时间里发生了什么
between the time they disappeared and woke up.
他们甚至解释不了
And they can't even explain
他们为什么擅自离开参观
why they were leaving the field trip,
除了说这都是卢卡斯的主意
beyond everything being Lucas' idea.
卢卡斯
Ah, Lucas.
卢卡斯 碰巧死了
Lucas, who is conveniently dead.
医生 这就是为什么我们需要你
Doctor, that's why we need you
捕捉到瑞安撒的谎言 哪怕只是一个
to catch Ryan in just one, little lie.
那会给我们
That will give us --
副队长 我的工作是私下和这个男孩交谈
Lieutenant, my job is to talk to this boy privately,
在没有窃听的情况下评估他的心理健康
no listening in, and assess his mental fitness.
你的工作才是抓住他撒谎
It's your job to catch him in lies.
对不起 对不起 是我要求过分了
Sorry. Sorry. I was pushing the envelope.
你不如去指挥官的办公室准备一下
So, uh, why don't you set up in the commander's office,
我们会叫瑞安过来的
and we will send send Ryan in?
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表