剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
你们上次到这来时 就是你丈夫死的那天
We need to ask you about the last time you were here --
离开这后你们去了哪
the night your husband died. Where did you go afterwards?
回家 我浑身发抖 很伤心
Home. I was shaken and upset,
跟现在很像
much like I am now.
赛斯开车送我回家的
Seth had to drive me.
蓝德勒先生呢
A-and what about Dr. Landon?
他去见克雷格了 他说在他跟我们解释
He went to see Craig, said he wanted to straighten
是怎么回事之前 他想理清
a few things out before he talked us through
一些事情 但他没有回家
what he thought was happening. But he never came home.
除了那些女人 你能想到
Besides these women, can you think of anyone else
还有谁希望你丈夫死吗
who might have wanted your husband dead?
比尔改变人们的生活
Bill turned people's lives around.
他不是你们捏造出来的那个人
He's not the person you are making him out to be.
别烦我们了 拜托
Excuse us, please.
蓝德勒夫人
Mrs. Landon.
赛斯 太省事了
And Seth! how convenient!
斯坦·珀尔
Stan Pearl.
邦妮的儿子
Bonnie's son.
对你们至亲的死亡我感到很遗憾
Well... I am so, so sorry for your loss.
我本想去你们家表达我的哀悼
I wanted to stop by your house and offer my condolences
把这些给你们
and give you these.
-是什么 -传票
- Which are... - Subpoenas.
我代理那些被你死去的父亲强♥奸♥的女人
I'm representing the women who were raped by your late father.
好
Okay.
我期待在取证会上听到你们故事
I look forward to hearing your stories at the deposition.
效果还行
That went over well.
雷达指挥官在哪
Where might I find commander Raydor?
她没空 你找我们就行
She's not available, so you're stuck with us.
你有什么需求
What do you want?
你们问过我受害者的名字
You asked me for names.
现在我需要你们告诉我一些名字
Now I need some names from you
这样我就能加上剩下的那些
so that I can add the rest of those desperate
被蓝德勒强♥奸♥的绝望女性
young women who were raped by Landon,
因此我的客户 针对对他的指控
And are therefore my clients, to the lawsuit against him.
多亏了你的新闻发布
And, thanks to your press release,
又多了很多受害人
there are so many more victims.
这有名单 请看吧
I'd like a list. Please.
这些妇女应该得到与她们遭受的痛苦
These women deserve reparations
相当的赔偿
commensurate with their suffering.
太晚了 已经无法逮捕蓝德勒博士了
It is way, way too late to go after Dr. Landon.
他还有房♥产
There's still his estate,
公♥司♥ 还有投资
his corporation, his investments.
你要在没有强♥奸♥犯的情况下证明强♥奸♥
If you can prove rape without the rapist.
这一般统称为"不是我们的问题"
This would go under the general heading of "not our problem."
我们不会向你提供任何名字的
We're not giving you any names.
我们正忙于寻找
We're occupied with finding the person
杀害蓝德勒博士
that killed Dr. Landon,
凡妮莎·布莱恩和你母亲的人
Vanessa Blaine, and your mother.
你还记得她 对吧 你的母亲
Uh, you do remember her, don't you? Your mom?
这倒是提醒了我 我们还没问过他
Which reminds me we never asked where he was
在邦妮 凡妮莎 蓝德勒博士被杀时在哪
when Bonnie, Vanessa, and Dr. Landon were murdered.
-我在哪 -你刚说得很明白
- Where I was? - Well, you just made it clear
你入主你母亲的办公室
that you had a lot to gain
能得到很多东西
from moving into your mother's office --
一家法律公♥司♥ 她的投资 她的住处
A law firm, her investments, her residents.
最重要的是 你继承了
And now, to top it all off, you inherit a suit
可以针对超级富豪的诉讼
against an extremely, extremely wealthy family.
你们有什么毛病啊
What is wrong with you people?!
为什么你们一想不通就来盯着我
How come whenever you guys are stumped, you go after me?
我要求的只是
All I ask for --
洛杉矶警局不会泄露
The LAPD does not release the names
性侵受害人的名字 绝不会
of sexual assault victims. Ever.
这样吧 斯坦利
How about this, Stanley?
你真的想补偿这些女人吗
You really want to represent these women?
那就赶紧去调查案子
Get off your ass and investigate the case!
努力点 去找到真♥相♥
Try! Try and dig up the truth!
你妈妈会这样做的
That's what your mom would have done.
还是说这超出你的能力范围了
Or is that beyond your ability?
你难道不了解我妈妈吗
What you don't understand about my mother
她只告诉我我需要知道的部分
is that she kept absolutely everything
她是个守口如瓶的人
on a need-to-know basis! She was secretive.
她就算知道什么也绝不会与人分享
She knew things she never shared with anyone else,
不只是名字 还有理论 策略
and not just names -- theories, strategies.
只要能帮助她赢得案子的东西
Anything that would help her win her case,
但是她从没考虑过如果她不在场会怎样
except taking into account what would happen
你来告诉我
if she weren't here. You tell me.
如果她都没有时间跟我分享她的见解
What does it matter how insightful she was about the law
那她有再深刻的见解又有什么意义呢
if she didn't find the time to share those insights with me?
但现在我要独♥立♥面对一场最重要的审判
But now I'm left facing the biggest trial of my life,
她没法在这帮我
and she's not here to help.
她从没有计划过这件事
She should have planned for this.
她应该有安排的
She could have made arrangements.
她应该
She should have...
做些什么的
done something.
我不想承认
You know, I hate to admit it.
但我确实有点同情小珀尔了
I kind of feel sorry for Minnie Pearl.
因为他说得对
Because he's right.
他妈妈应该为他做更多
His mother could have better prepared him
帮他准备好他生命中最重要的案子
for the biggest trial of his life.
安迪 很抱歉让你遭受这些
Andy, I'm really sorry for putting you through all this.
让我遭受什么
Putting me through what?
我们什么都不会遭受
We're not going through anything.
听着 亲爱的
Listen, babe.
你正在吃的药都很有效果
You -- You're on some terrific drugs,
如果移植的器官没及时到位
and -- and if the transplant doesn't come in time,
还可以植入起搏器
then it's the cardiac implant.
不管怎样 你都会恢复如初的
Either way, y-you're good as new.
可是与此同时 每个人
In the meantime, everyone else
都一直很担心到底会怎样
has got this constant anxiety about how this is gonna turn out,
他们从全国各地赶过来
and they're -- they're flying in from all over the country,
放弃自己的生活来照顾我
and they're dropping their own lives to deal with mine.
真的 安迪 有时候我觉得
Honestly, Andy, sometimes I think --
我觉得我是不是
I think it would have been better --
我觉得是不是死在救护车里
easier for you and the kids
对你和孩子才更好
if I had just died in that ambulance.
不 绝对不是这样
No, you've got it all wrong.
我知道是有一些时候
All right, look, I'm sure there were moments
我也觉得是不是少些痛苦对你来说更轻松
when it seems like it might have been easier for you
不会那么受折磨
much less painful, not as much to suffer through.
但是
But...
对我来说不会更轻松
it wouldn't have been easier for me, okay?
我会尽力做一切我们能做的
I would go through everything we had to manage.
我会一次又一次地做这些事
And then I would do it all over again and again just...
只为了能多握住你的手一秒钟
just for one moment more to hold your hand,
为了把你留在我身边
just to have you near me.
你是不是等了好久
Have you been waiting long?
没有 我只是早来了
No, I'm early.
我想坐一会
I wanted to just sit for a while
想想自己该做什么
and think about what I should do.
-你好些了吗 -暂时吧
- You're better. - Temporarily.
但同时 当我享受这片刻的宁静时
But meantime, while I'm in this little
还必须要决定
state of grace, I have to decide
选择两种手术中的哪一种
on one of two procedures.
在医院时我们说到过的
The transplant and the cardiac implant
器♥官♥移♥植♥和心脏起搏
we talked about in the hospital.
我的情况特殊
My particular condition --
植入心脏起搏只能延缓时间
the implant simply puts off the inevitable.
我用的话 就被踢出移植名单了
And while I'm using it, I'm off the transplant list.
那如果只考虑移植呢
And the transplant itself?
那我就要住进医院等待
I'd have to move in to the hospital and wait,
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表