剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
你确定要联调局参与这个案子吗 老大
Are you sure you want the FBI in on this, boss,
还有那些家庭
and with the families?
可能与其中的父母有关联
One of the parents could be involved.
但在缺乏有力证据的情况下
But in the absence of compelling evidence to that effect --
好了 局长
All right, Chief, but be aware
我不会毫无缘由地
I'm not giving up my jurisdictional authority
放弃我对这个案子的管辖权
over this case without cause.
最好让联调局和我们统一战线
Better to have the FBI standing inside the tent
总好过他们在外边指手画脚的
and pissing out than outside the tent, pissing in.
不管怎样 我是不会收拾烂摊子的
But either way, I'm not cleaning it up.
局长
Chief.
除了我老婆 我从没对其他人说过这话
I never say this to anyone except my wife, but here goes.
我错了 你是对的
I was wrong, you were right.
怎么说
About?
这个案子似乎开始变成
This case is beginning to feel like
一个重大案件了
a seriously major crime.
莎拉
Sara?
你认识斯坦神父 当然了
You know Father Stan, of course.
医生 这是普罗文茨副队
Uh, Doctor, this is Lieutenant Provenza.
斯坦神父 您在这做什么
Father Stan? What are you doing here?
我也许能帮上点忙
Thought I might be able to help,
或者至少能给你们点支持
or at least provide some support.
支持 发生什么了
S-Support? What's going on?
迪亚兹先生和女士 是否有人通过手♥机♥
Mr. And Mrs. Diaz, has anyone contacted you --
邮件 短♥信♥联♥系♥你们关于儿子的事情
by phone, e-mail, text -- about your son?
是关于赎金的问题吗
Is this more about a ransom?
我们一直都在谈这个问题
W-we've been all over this.
那笔钱是用来生意运转的
That money is operating cash for our business.
我们告诉过你们
We've told you that.
而你们却什么都没跟我们说
And you've told us nothing.
你们肯定知道一些关于我儿子的消息
You must know something about my son.
到现在肯定多少知道一点了
You must know something by now.
我们确实有一些坏消息
We do have some bad news
要告诉你们
we need to share with you.
幸运的是 不是你的儿子 但
Thankfully, it's not about your son, but...
我们发现了卢卡斯的尸体
We found Lucas's body.
不 不要
No...no...no...
不
No...no...
你在哪里发现他的 什么时候
W-where? Where did you find him? When?
今天上午 在圣约瑟夫教堂
This morning, outside of St. Joseph's.
他被裹在一个睡袋里
He was wrapped up in a sleeping bag
放在花坛上
and left on top of a flower bed.
不 你看过那里的
No, no, y-you looked there.
你说你在教堂找过了的
Y-You -- you said you looked at the church.
你告诉我们的 他们这么告诉我们的
You told us that! You -- They told us that!
我们认为他的尸体
We believe his body
是在夜里故意放在那儿的
was deliberately placed there overnight.
你们怎么能确定的
How can -- how can you be sure?
我不敢相信 我不能
I can't believe this. I can't...
他怎么死的
H-How did he die?
他没有注射胰岛素
He missed his insulin injections.
死于酮体酸中毒
Ketoacidosis took over.
是正常死亡
Natural causes.
我们很抱歉
We're very sorry.
所以不是瑞安做的
So Ryan didn't do it?
谢天谢地
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
等等 那边怎么回事
Wait, what's going on in there?
他们跟她说了什么
What have they told her?
为什么她知道而我们不知道
What does she know that we don't know? !
我们要你们重视赎金问题的原因之一是
One of the reasons we need you to take the ransom questions
卢卡斯·加尔萨死了
more seriously is that... Lucas Garza is dead.
我们知道
We know that these
这是非常令人难以接受的情况
are incredibly tough circumstances,
但我们还有两个失踪的男孩
but we still have two other boys missing --
那些男孩
Those boys?!
那些男孩就是我儿子去世的原因
Those boys are the reason that my son is gone!
莎拉 拜托 他们没有做任何伤害...
Sara, please, they would never do anything to harm --
别碰我
Don't touch me!
你从来没有为这个家付出什么
You have never been here for this family!
莎拉 马特奥
Sara, Mateo.
现在或许最好先进行祷告
It might be best to pray for the faith,
祈求力量去克服
the strength to overcome --
我们把儿子托付给你们教会 结果呢
We trusted your church with my son, and look what happened!
你放任那两个男孩
You let those two other boys
巧舌如簧地让卢卡斯随他们去了
talk Lucas into leaving with them!
加尔萨夫人
Ms. Garza!
我能看看卢卡斯吗
Can I see Lucas?
他的尸体
His body?
我想看看我儿子
I'd like to see my son, please.
他们干了什么
What did they do?!
瑞安对我儿子做了什么 他做了什么
What did Ryan do to my boy?! What did he do?!
你儿子是凶手 你是凶手
Your son is a killer! You're a killer!
你嫁给了一位凶手 瞧瞧后果吧
You married a killer, and look what happened!
我儿子死了
My boy is dead,
而你只是站在边上无动于衷
and you're just standing around doing nothing!
你们怎么能就这样袖手旁观
How could you not be doing something!
-艾米 -他们杀了他
- Amy. - They killed him!
他们杀了他 他们杀了他
They killed him! They killed him!
你杀了我儿子 什么
You killed my boy! -Wh-what?
他们杀了他 瑞安和米格尔杀了我儿子
They killed him! Ryan and Miguel killed my son!
他们杀了我儿子 他们杀了我儿子
They killed my boy! They killed my boy!
他们杀了我儿子
They killed my son.
他们杀了我的心肝宝贝
They killed my baby.
然而以某种方式
But somehow or other,
他们都有菲利普·斯特罗这个共同点
they all have Phillip Stroh in common,
而你仍然是指证他的最重要的目击证人
and you are still the most important witness against him.
布兰达呢
What about Brenda?
前局长强生曾经是位
Former Chief Johnson is an ex-police officer
对斯特罗进入
whose interest in Stroh
法外管辖领域非常有兴趣的警官
strayed into extrajudicial territory.
她朝他开了好几枪
Well, she shot him, several times.
听着 我俩初次见面的时候 我不喜欢你
Look, when we first met, I didn't like you,
不仅是因为你很不好相处
not only because you were difficult,
也是因为所有的青少年我基本都不喜欢
but because I mostly dislike all teenagers.
然而 现在
Now, though --
你是位成年人了 也让我逐渐习惯了你的存在
now, you're an adult, and you've grown on me.
二次你除了是我遇到过的
And in addition to being the best assistant
最棒的助理 同时你还是
I have ever had, you are also
一件未决谋杀案的重要目击证人
the material witness in an unresolved murder trial,
只要菲利普·斯特罗还活着
and while Phillip Stroh lives,
国家就必须保护你
the State must protect you.
但我更希望能自己保护自己
But I'd rather be able to help defend myself,
我想要查阅某些
and I want access to some those --
我非常有信心能保护好你 拉什蒂
I am confident that we can take care of you, Rusty.
我们是专业人士 我们一直就干这活的
We're professionals. We do this all the time.
导致卢卡斯·加尔萨死亡的责任人
The person responsible for Lucas Garza's death
一定认识他
had to know him.
卢卡斯和其他孩子 三位15岁的男孩
Lucas and the other kids -- three 15-year-old boys --
失踪 米格尔·迪亚兹 瑞安·罗哈斯
已故 卢卡斯·加尔萨
那么 你是不可能在没有任何反抗的情况下
now, you couldn't force them into a vehicle all at once
强行把他们都塞进车里的
without some kind of a struggle.
乔纳斯神父一直在跟我说
Father Jonas just can't stop telling us enough
乔纳斯神父
他和这些孩子们关系有多亲
how close he was to these boys.
我觉得他可能和瑞安的母亲也很亲近
I think he may have been very close to Ryan's mother as well.
而卢卡斯的尸体是在教堂被发现的
And Lucas's body was at the church.
如果乔纳斯神父因此产生嫌疑
If that makes Father Jonas a suspect,
那圣约瑟夫学校的所有老师 学生
so is every teacher, student,
以及教友也都脱不了干洗
and parishioner at St. Joseph's.
是的 但他们今天早上
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表