剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
帮他释放预期
helping him release expectations.
我来解释一下...
Let me explain. See...
克雷格刚来找我的时候 他很难过
when Craig first came to me, he was depressed,
他所受的伤不仅毁了他的职业
suffering from an injury that not only ended his career,
还毁了他想要拥有的人生
but destroyed the life he'd planned to live.
他制定计划 勤奋练习
Oh, and this guy planned, practiced,
做出牺牲 都为了从儿时起就怀有的梦想
sacrificed for a dream he'd cherished from childhood.
人类这种了不起的能力
And this incredibly human ability
放眼未来 就像 有超过时代的眼光
to see beyond the curve, like, to look ahead of today,
这可以从我们最大的优势
well, that can morph from one of our greatest strength
变成缺陷和弱点 为什么
into a debilitating weakness, and why?
因为当我们抵达未来
Well, because very often, we arrive at the future,
常常会发现 不是我们想的那样
only to discover that, uh, it just isn't there.
反而 我们的未来
That instead, we've entered a space
不按照计划 不需要牺牲
where no amount of planning, no sacrifice,
不可能按照我们的期望达成
no hope will manifest our expectations.
在这种情况下 我们必须适应 适应 再适应
And in this situation, we must adapt, adapt, adapt,
找到另一种方式去爱我们的生活
and find another way to love our lives.
没有比这更伟大的目标
There is no goal greater than this.
热爱你当下的生活
Love your life right now.
这正好是我新书的书名
Which just happens to be the name of my new book.
热爱你当下的生活
我会留一本给你
I'm gonna leave a copy with you.
《热爱你当下的生活》
"Love Your Life Right Now."
下周起就能在亚马逊网和书店里买♥♥到了
Available next week on Amazon and in bookstores.
所以 在他不能继续球员生涯之后
So, after he lost his football career,
你帮助克雷格爱上他生活的方法就是
you helped Craig love his life
开一家出♥卖♥♥♥色相的餐厅
by opening a tits-and-ass restaurant?
我不制♥造♥梦想 警探
I don't create dreams, Detective.
我只是实现它们
I just turn them into reality.
你知道吗 你会很惊讶人们多么经常让
You know, you'd be surprised how often people let
不明确的指向错误的愤怒 怨恨
unidentified, misdirected anger, resentment,
当然还有恐惧 毁了他们的生活
and, yes, fear ruin their lives.
克雷格在害怕什么呢 如果他那么清白无辜
What did Craig have to be afraid of, if he's so innocent?
害怕被起诉 当然
Well, fear of the lawsuit, of course,
害怕失败
fear of failure,
害怕来自他人刻薄的评价
fear of the harsh judgment of others.
刻薄的评价 为了什么
Harsh judgment? From what?
让年轻女士失业
Letting young women go from a job
仅仅因为她们三十岁了 这
just 'cause they hit 30, that's, uh...
这是克雷格的招牌
it's right on Craig's brand,
但是从常人的角度来看 这可不讨人喜欢
but from a human standpoint, it's hardly endearing.
比尔
Bill!
你是在说不在场证明还是在上课
Are you talking alibis or the Method?
加拉帕戈斯的企鹅可不会自己拯救自己
Those Galapagos penguins aren't gonna save themselves.
现在 热爱我的生活就是
And part of loving my life
让我的伴侣开心
is keeping my spouse happy right now.
还有别的事吗
So anything else?
博士 你下一次
Doctor, when's your next
在洛杉矶的集中研讨会是什么时候
intensive seminar in Los Angeles?
本周晚些时候 你可以在我们的网站登记
Later this week. You can register on our website.
也欢迎你把这些发给周围的人 如果你想的话
And feel free to pass those around if you want to.
如果有其他问题我们会给你打电♥话♥ 先生
We'll call you if we have any more questions, sir.
副队
Lieutenant?
关于内疚的长♥期♥影响的问题
Questions such as the long-term effects of guilt.
-这个话题我可以说几个小时 -不 不
- Oh, I could talk about guilt for hours. - Oh, no, no.
我自己研究内疚也算专家了
Well, I specialize a bit in guilt myself.
这边请
Oh, right through here.
你真的打算付大价钱
Are you really gonna pay good money
花时间听这家伙讲课
to hear this guy talk all day?
不 我只是想确认如果我们需要他能找到他
No, I just want to make sure he'll be around if we need him.
我们找到一些东西 巴斯
We found something. Buzz?
我在弄 我在弄
I'm working on it. I'm working on it.
塔克斯
-看到了吗 -谢谢 好了
- See? - Thank you. Okay.
这幅地图是塔克斯十五家店的位置
This is a map of all 15 Tackles locations.
现在 我和巴斯找到的收据
Now, the receipts that Buzz and I found
证明过去两个月
confirm that over the past two months,
邦妮去了这上面每一个城市
Bonnie traveled to every single one of these cities.
仔细检查过邦妮的文件
Looking through Bonnie's files,
我们没找到她访谈的女性的真名
we didn't find any actual names of women she spoke to,
但是我们发现了另外三个化名
but we did discover three more double cities
也是两个城市并且有SA标注
with the initials "S.A." Scribbled by them.
就像 伯班克/达拉斯SA 表示凡妮莎·布莱恩
As in "Burbank/Dallas SA," A.K.A. Vanessa Blaine.
是的 队长 但是没有电♥话♥号♥码或者名字
Yes, ma'am, but no real phone numbers or names.
但是有 圣地亚哥/迈阿密SA
But there is a San Diego/Miami SA,
印第安那波利斯/坦帕SA 拉斯维加斯/亚特兰大SA
an Indianapolis/Tampa SA, and a Las Vegas/Atlanta SA.
SA不是表示和解协议
"S.A." Doesn't stand for "Settlement agreement."
它表示性侵
It stands for "Sexual assault."
这也解释了为什么邦妮没有
That would explain why Bonnie didn't write down
在她的通话记录里写出凡妮莎的名字和号♥码
Vanessa's name or phone number in her call logs, too.
她希望性侵案暂时保持低调
She wanted to keep the sexual assault quiet
直到她找到其他受害者
until she'd found other victims.
因为强♥奸♥凡妮莎的强♥奸♥犯
Because Vanessa's rapist was,
-很显然 是个老手 -我的上帝
- obviously, very experienced. - Oh, my God.
邦妮和凡妮莎被害不是因为
Bonnie and Vanessa weren't killed
起诉克雷格·柯茨损害赔偿
because they were suing Craig Curtis for damages.
不 她们被谋杀是为了
No, they were murdered
掩盖这一系列性侵案
to conceal a pattern of sexual assault.
我们需要找到所有这些女士
And we need to identify all these other women
在她们也死掉之前
before they end up dead, too.
你又觉得头晕了吗
Are you feeling light-headed again?
不 我很好 只是
No, I'm fine. It's just...
只是什么 你可以告诉我
I-It's just what? Y-You can tell me.
我 我不能相信我竟然这样说 但是
I-I can't believe I'm saying this, but --
我知道我要求的太多
And I know it's a lot to ask --
但是如果我有什么
But if anything were to happen...
纱伦 你不会有事的
Sharon, nothing is gonna happen.
不 我知道 但是我需要说出来
No, I know. But I-I need to say this.
如果我发生什么不测 请你
If anything were to happen, please,
请照顾我的孩子们
please look after my children.
当然
Of course.
但是 你会没事的
But y-you're gonna be here.
但是如果 如果有不好的事发生了
But if I'm not, if something bad were to happen...
你瞧 记得吗
Look, remember,
我自己的心脏也不像以前了
my own ticker isn't what it used to be.
我们 两颗病歪歪的心
We'll be... two injured hearts
-陷入情网了 -上帝
- beating as one. - Oh, God.
听起来像是一首 一首糟糕的西部乡村歌♥谣
That sounds like a -- a bad country-western song.
你瞧 孩子们会好好的 我保证
Look, the kids will be fine. I promise.
我怎么会这么幸运
How did I get so lucky?
我想是因为你最终让步了 真的
I think because you finally gave in, really.
阿博特·凯尼 心脏病科
怎么
What?
我的生活这么幸福
I've been so happy in my life,
但是走进那扇门之后
but walking through that door to see
医生可能会改变一切
yet another doctor could change everything.
不是一切
Not everything.
绝不是一切
Never everything.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表