剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
claiming she was raped.
但她当时嗑得很嗨
But she was so completely stoned,
没人能听懂她在说什么
no one could really understand much of what she was saying.
我们搜查了她的钱包
And when we searched her purse,
里面装满了毒品
it was as loaded up with drugs as she was.
我被强♥奸♥后 就在那之后
And right after he finished -- I mean right after --
我叫了出租车
I got myself in a cab,
我去了警局 我说自己被强♥奸♥了
I got to a police station, and I told them I'd been raped.
结果呢 我被逮捕了
What happened? I got arrested.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
难怪她恨警♥察♥
No wonder she hates the police.
在没有律师在场情况下
So I ain't telling nobody
我不会透露任何情况
nothing else about it without a lawyer.
好
Okay.
-好 -但在这期间
- Yeah. - But while we wait,
能告诉我们强♥奸♥你的人是谁吗
can't you give us the name of the guy who raped you?
玛佳莎 我保证 我们在认真听
I promise, Makisha, we are listening.
没错 你们是在听
Yeah, you listening.
我也是 在律师在场的情况下
And so am I... for the voice of my lawyer.
天啊 快给她找个公设辩护律师
My God. Someone get her a public defender.
查韦斯警探 我要和你的执行上司
Detective Chavez, I'd like to speak
以及维加斯的检察官谈话
with your commanding officer and a Vegas D.A.
安迪
Um, Andy...
安迪 她和维加斯的人通话之后
Andy, after she gets off the phone with Vegas,
你今天晚上必须带她回家
you've got to take her home for the night.
明天我要和她谈谈她的健康问题
And tomorrow, she and I need to talk about her health issues.
知道了
Right. Right.
玛佳莎在内华达犯的罪
We can't offer Makisha immunity in California
在加利福尼亚不能得到豁免
for a crime she committed in Nevada.
我的上司想撤销控
My boss offered to drop cha--
只有在法♥院♥上得到了确认
All charges pending an identification
起诉才是成立的
that stands up in court.
玛佳莎的律师告诉我这是不可能的
Makisha's attorney has told me that's a non-starter.
你们先撤诉 她才能开口
You drop the charges first, then she talks.
我们都知道克雷格·柯茨是强♥奸♥犯
Look, we -- we all know that Craig Curtis is the rapist.
我们只需玛佳莎说出他的名字
We just need Makisha to say it,
案子就结了
and we'll be done.
结束什么
We will not be done.
其中一个强♥奸♥案受害者已经去世
One of our rape victims is dead
而且从未将被强♥奸♥一事上报
and never reported her assault.
另一个不肯和我们交谈
Another won't talk to us.
也许在印第安纳波利斯还有潜在受害者
Maybe you have a potential victim in Indianapolis,
而你们还未找到
but you haven't found her yet.
就算你们找到了 也是印第安纳州辖区的案子
And even if you do, that's a crime in Indiana.
所以现在玛佳莎未经证实的证词
So, right now, Makisha's uncorroborated testimony
在内华达的法庭
will end up being a "He said/she said" Situation
会变成罗生门
in a Nevada courtroom.
如果她肯说出名字
But if she gives us a name
我们可以继续追踪
that we can follow up on,
也许能证实
it might be able to confirm
加利福尼亚警方也要参与其中
the California part of the crime.
如果我们改去调查她钱包里的毒品
And if we just look the other way on the pharmacy in her purse
发现她在撒谎
and it turns out she's lying?
那么这个数以亿计吸毒者中的
Then one out of another 100 million drug users
沧海一粟就不用坐牢了
doesn't end up in jail.
我们也就好过了
We'll survive.
拜托 琳达 帮帮我们
Come on, Linda. We need this.
好吧 胡里奥 你得请我吃饭
Okay, Julio. Then you owe me a dinner.
很好 没问题
Yeah? Great.
记住 在维加斯发生的案件只能在这审判
A reminder, what happens in Vegas gets tried in Vegas.
在内华达发生的强♥奸♥和加利福尼亚的谋杀不相干
And rape in Nevada doesn't buy you murder in California.
副队
Lieutenant.
我知道安迪昨天和你说了我的情况
I know Andy talked to you yesterday about my situation.
心肌病
Cardiomyopathy.
情况还是不容乐观
Not getting better.
在移植名单较靠前位置
Higher priority on the transplant list.
指挥官 我有充分理由
Commander, I-I have justifiable concerns
担心你能否继续担负重任
regarding your fitness for duty.
我担心你继续留在这里
And I'm worried that your presence here
是拿你的生命冒险
constitutes an unwarranted risk to your life.
副队 我们每天都在冒险
We risk our lives every day, Lieutenant.
没错 但冒不必要的险是违反规则的
Yes, but to take unnecessary risk is against the rules.
别管这些了 纱伦
To hell with all that, Sharon.
我就是想要你身体好一些
I just want you to get better.
请个假
Take a leave of absence.
回家好好歇一个月
Go home for a month and just sit down.
副队
Lieutenant,
和我情况一样的人
people with these issues
通常都继续工作很多年
often continue to work for years,
我也要这么做
and that's exactly what I intend to do right now.
好吗
Okay?
我什么都没做错
I did everything right.
我去报了警
I went to the police.
我想告诉警♥察♥发生的事
I tried to report what happened to me.
你当时吸毒了
You were stoned.
是他强迫我吸的
Because he drugged me.
你的钱包里也有毒品
You also had drugs in your purse.
你试试不吸毒就能衣着暴露
Hey, you try putting on a skimpy outfit
服务那些肥胖贪婪的游客
and serving drinks to fat, grabby tourists
让他们在你身上摸来摸去
who touch you any way they want.
你能保证不吸毒吗
Yeah, you try doing that sober.
我要看看怎么能做到
Let me know how it works out.
我们不讨论塞尔比小姐的吸毒指控
Miss Selby's drug charges are off the table.
除非她说出谁强♥奸♥了她
When she I.D.S her rapist.
他有钱 又有名
He's rich. He's famous.
无论如何他都不会受到惩罚
He'll just get away with it no matter what.
有两起谋杀案与此案有关
There are two murders connected to this case,
所以 玛佳莎 他会受到惩罚的
so no, Makisha, he won't get away with it.
但你必须说出他的名字
But you have to say his name.
你不是第一位受害的女性
You're not the first woman he's done this to.
看看她的遭遇
Look what happened to her.
她被奸♥杀♥了
She was raped and murdered?
我们认为是你以前的老板干的
We think maybe your old boss offed her
因为她威胁说要告他性侵
because she threatened to sue him over her sexual assault.
我以前的老板
My old boss?
你是说克雷格
You mean Craig?
不 克雷格没有强♥奸♥我
Oh, no. Cr-- Craig didn't rape me.
是他给我设的局
He just set me up.
他说
Said he --
他说注意到我情绪不好
He said he noticed I had been down.
给了我一张免费的票去...
Gave me a free ticket to...
蓝德勒在拉斯维加斯的讲座
Landon's Vegas seminar.
克雷格说蓝德勒的方法也许能帮助我
Craig said Landon's methods might help me
就像之前帮助他一样
like it helped him.
人们愿意为了那张票付一千块
I mean, people pay $1,000 for that ticket,
所以我就去了
so I went.
听蓝德勒戴着麦克风走来走去
Listened to Landon pacing around with his microphone.
很有感染力
It was emotional.
有些人感觉
Some of the people there
好像整个人生都改变了一样
seemed like their whole lives had changed.
后来他向我走来
Afterwards, he, uh -- he came up to me
问我为什么一直那么安静
and asked me why I'd been so quiet.
然后我告诉他
And I told him...
我只是
You know, I was just...
一时间难以接受这个现实
trying to take it all in.
然后
And then...
我可以告诉你接下来的事情
I-I can tell you the rest.
抱歉 罗兰 她必须自己说出来
Sorry, Roland. She has to say it.
然后那个混♥蛋♥
And then the son of a bitch
给我下药 把我绑起来 堵住我的嘴
drugged me, tied me up, gagged me...
并且强♥奸♥了我
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表