剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Uh, because it wasn't prosecuted, sir,
而且媒体也不知道
and it was kept out of the press.
柯茨当时马上就要赢得海斯曼奖
Curtis was about to win the Heisman.
他不仅会成为最佳球员
Which would make him not only an MVP,
也可能成为知名校友
but, perhaps, a very famous alumnus,
未来可能会为学校捐上一大笔钱
meaning millions of dollars in future donations.
我和柯茨球队的防守协调员聊过
I talked to the old defensive coordinator for Craig's team
他对...当年的处理方法颇有不满
who had...trouble with the way things went down back then.
据娜塔莉的妈妈称
And, according to Natalie's mom,
她现在还会为此事哭泣
who's still crying about it, by the way,
她的女儿最后拿了
her daughter ended up taking
学校给的八万协调金
an $80,000 settlement from the school.
让她不要把这件事上报♥警♥察
To keep her from reporting the assault to the police.
封了她的口
And buy her silence,
成功了...一阵子
and it worked, too... for a while.
直到三年后娜塔莉
Until Natalie jumped off the center
从坦帕高架桥中♥央♥一跃而下
of Tampa's Skyway Bridge three years later.
和凡妮莎不一样
And, unlike Vanessa's,
她自杀成功了
this suicide attempt was a success.
不过她留下了遗言
She did leave a note, though,
控诉柯茨和他的朋友强♥奸♥
accusing Craig Curtis and his friends of rape.
娜塔莉·里德
她的妈妈给我们发来了这个
Her mother e-mailed us this.
柯茨很擅长这些强♥奸♥ 没错
Curtis is good for these murders. He is.
但我们能证明吗
But can we prove it?
我们手上也许没有杀死邦妮的
Well, we may not have the exact stun gun
那把电击枪或武器
or the weapon that murdered Bonnie,
但是她的文件很有帮助
but her files will help.
邦妮对克雷格·柯茨所有餐馆
Bonnie had discovery requests from fired waitresses
解雇的女服务员都有发现请求
from all of Craig Curtis's restaurants.
斯坦·珀尔说的的确是实话
And it turns out that Stan Pearl was telling the truth.
邦妮·珀尔这几个月
Bonnie Pearl traveled quite a bit
到处探访
over the last couple of months,
去了不少有塔克斯餐厅的城市
visiting various cities with Tackles restaurants.
没错 但这是为了塔克斯的诉讼
Yes, but was that for her Tackles lawsuit,
还是为了查出是谁强♥奸♥了凡妮莎·布莱恩
or was she trying to find out who raped Vanessa Blaine?
柯茨知道她死了
Curtis was notified of her murder.
也许我们该看看他对
Maybe we should see how he reacts
她曾遭到强♥奸♥一事有何反应
to hearing about her sexual assault.
我同意
Oh, I agree.
不过也许我们去柯茨先生的领地
But we may get more of an unguarded response
会给他更大的惊喜 杀个猝不及防
if we surprise Mr. Curtis in his natural habitat.
帅哥 欢迎来到塔克斯
Hey, cutie. Welcome back to Tackles.
你好 女士
Uh, hello, ma'am.
女士 真正式 我喜欢
"Ma'am"? So formal. I like it.
两位老板想坐酒吧还是雅座
You officers want the bar or a table?
我们不饿 克雷格·柯茨在吗
We are so not hungry. Is Craig Curtis in?
克雷格不喜欢和人说话 当他...
Oh, uh, Craig doesn't like to talk to people when he's --
我们是洛杉矶警局的 我们不管他想不想和我们说
We're L.A.P.D. We don't care if he wants to talk with us.
我们想找他说 明白吗
We want to talk with him. Understand?
好吧
Wow, okay.
不用这么凶
No need to be rude.
你们知道凡妮莎被强♥奸♥过吗
You guys know about Vanessa's rape?
那...那真是太出人意料了
That's -- That's a surprise, actually.
我们不该知道吗
Oh, are we not supposed to know about that?
就像我们不该知道娜塔莉·里德吗
Like we weren't supposed to know about Natalie Reed?
得了吧 那...
Oh, come on. That --
你知道那是多久以前的事了吗
You have any idea how long ago that was?
知道 如果你想知道娜塔莉的情况
Yes, and in case you were wondering about Natalie,
她仍然尸骨未寒
she's still dead.
再提娜塔莉·里德 我就不和你们谈了
You mention Natalie Reed again, this conversation is over.
你们想聊凡妮莎 好
You want to talk about Vanessa, fine.
一切发生后 她给我打了电♥话♥
Yeah, she called me right after it happened.
她...她被下药了
She was -- Well, she was drugged.
她吓坏了
She was scared out of her mind.
她为什么会联♥系♥你
Why would she contact you?
因为我和你说了 她吓坏了
Because I just told you, she was scared.
她希望我保护她
She wanted me to protect her.
你知道保护那些女孩
You know that taking care of these girls
是我工作很重要的一部分
is a serious part of my job.
知道她们到30岁
Until they turn 30.
你什么时候接到凡妮莎这个电♥话♥的
When'd you get this call from Vanessa?
-你能给个日期吗 -可以
- Can you put a date to it? - Yeah.
保护凡妮莎
Was part of taking care of Vanessa
-包括一个月后解雇她吗 -她的合同到期了
- firing her a month later? - Her contract expired.
我不能为她破例
I couldn't make an exception for her
不然会惹麻烦
without causing a bigger headache.
-谁强♥奸♥了她 -她不愿意说
- Who raped her? - You know, she wouldn't say.
可能因为她知道我会对那家伙做些什么
Probably because she knew I would do something to the guy.
这里 是19号♥ 晚上11点27分
Here. It was, uh, the 19th, 11:27 P.M.
我坐在停机坪上 正从拉斯维加斯飞回来
I'm sitting on the tarmac, flying back from Vegas,
她给我打电♥话♥ 哭得很惨
she calls me, she's crying so hard,
我几乎听不懂她在说什么
I could barely understand her.
你和你朋友
Mm, is that what you said
轮♥奸♥了娜塔莉后也是这么说的吗
after you and your friends gang-raped Natalie?
好了 闭嘴 贱♥人♥
All right, you know, shut your mouth, bitch!
你根本不知道你自己在说什么
You don't know what the hell you're talking about!
-给我坐下 -不不不
- Sit down right now. - No, no, no, no, no.
没事 卫斯 让这个大男人来打我
It's okay, Wes. Let the big man hit the girl.
来啊 混♥蛋♥
Go for it, asshole.
你要在我的地盘这样和我说话吗
You're gonna talk to me like that in my place, huh?
我最后说一次 坐下
For the last time, sit down.
怎么回事
Hey, what the hell's going on?
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
你给我坐下
You sit your ass down.
后退 后退
Back up. Back it up.
我这辈子没强♥奸♥过任何人
I never raped anyone in my life!
我也没有啥凡妮莎
And I didn't kill Vanessa, either.
我那天有不在场证明
You know, I do have an alibi for that day.
问比尔·蓝德勒吧 他会证明
Ask Bill Landon. He'll back me up.
你的朋友比尔·蓝德勒电♥话♥忙得都接不了
Mm, your friend Dr. Landon's a little hard to get on the phone.
也许你能帮我们找到他
Yeah, maybe you could help us find him.
抱歉我这么久才联♥系♥你们
I'm sorry it's taken me a while to get back to you.
我在盐湖城举办研讨会
I was holding a seminar in Salt Lake,
然后在圣巴巴拉参加全天的宴会
then a full-day retreat in Santa Barbara,
现在我们要去参加维姬的慈善晚会
and now we're off to one of Vicky's charity galas.
我们为动物的权利抗争
We fight for animal rights
因为它们不会自我抗争
because they can't fight for themselves.
如果我们五分钟还未完事 她会拿我们
She'll be feeding us to a pack of rescue dogs
去喂一群救下来的狗狗
if we're not done in five minutes.
我们明白你的时间很宝贵 蓝德勒医生
We understand your time is precious, Dr. Landon.
所有人的时间都很宝贵 指挥官
Oh, everyone's time is precious, Commander.
这是我们在《蓝德勒方法》中教导的
It's one of the things we teach in the Landon Method.
我们聊天的时候能让我妻子和儿子去哪里等一下吗
Do you have somewhere my wife and son can wait while we chat?
这边走
Oh, right through here.
爸爸 别解释太多
Dad, don't over-explain.
-我们两分钟后就得出发 -不是说五分钟吗
- We need to wrap this up in two minutes. - I heard five.
赛斯说得对 这不是研讨会 比尔
Seth is right. This is not a workshop, Bill.
抱歉
Sorry.
赛斯负责我的日程
See, Seth, uh, manages my schedule.
维姬负责我只对付钱的观众
And then Vicky makes sure that any attempts at being profound
尽心尽力地说话
only occur in front of a paying audience.
很不错吧 你觉得呢
It's wonderful, though, don't you think?
和家人一起工作
Working with your family?
大部分情况下是的 但是这件事
Oh, yeah, mostly. But, uh, this is one detail
可以不用把他们俩牵扯进来
in which they can both remain uninvolved.
你们想知道克雷格在塔克斯那个
So, you'd like to know if Craig was really with me
年轻女子被杀的时候是不是和我在一起吗
on the afternoon the young woman from Tackles was murdered?
是的 会帮上大忙
Yeah, that would be helpful.
很简单 是的
Well, short answer is "Yes."
我和克雷格聊了有两小时
I had a roughly two-hour talk with Craig,
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表