剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
胡里奥
Julio.
丹妮娜·罗哈斯按照你的安排
Daniella Rojas is in Interview Room Number 1
已经在一号♥审讯室了 副队长
like you wanted, Lieutenant.
我打印了一些关于
I printed up some information
证人与被害人♥权♥利的资料给她看
on witness and victim's rights for her to read.
巡警就在门外 她跑不了
Patrol's outside the door, so she's not going anywhere.
很好 胡里奥 准备好抓住她
Good. Good, Julio. Just be ready to grab her.
塞克斯 你去把瑞安带过来吧
Sykes, why don't you bring Ryan in?
我们现在就等着看指挥官的计划管不管用
And now we'll see if the commander's plan works.
这到底是要干什么
What the hell is this about?
你也是个警♥察♥吗
Are you another cop or what?
-又是联邦调查局的人吗 -不是的
- FBI again? - No.
我是乔·鲍曼医生
My name's Dr. Joe Bowman.
如果你愿意你可以叫我乔医生
You can call me Dr. Joe if you want.
医生已经给我检查过了
I've already been looked at by doctors.
他是另一种医生 瑞安
He's a different kind of doctor, Ryan.
他是心理学家
A psychologist.
你什么时候好了就告诉我们
Let us know when you're done.
巴斯 拉得越近越好
Okay, Buzz. Far as we can go.
我们真的能看吗
Are we really allowed to be watching this?
法律说不能听
The law says no listening.
但没说不能看
It doesn't say anything about watching.
只要保持静音就没事
Keep it muted, and we're fine.
但乔医生不会生气吗
But won't Dr. Joe be angry?
巴斯 我们这么做是为了乔医生的安全考虑
Buzz, we're doing this for Dr. Joe's safety.
他和一个杀人疑犯共处一室 手无寸铁
He's in there with a murder suspect, and he's unarmed.
所以你真的不是警♥察♥吗
So, you're really not a cop?
我问了你就要回答对吗
You have to say if I ask, don't you?
只有电视上这样拍
That's only on TV,
但你有见过穿毛衣背心的警♥察♥吗
but have you ever seen a cop in a sweater vest?
你和我说的一切内容都是保密的
Everything you tell me is privileged.
你知道这个条款吧
Do you know that term?
知道 就和我去教堂忏悔一样
Yeah. Like what I say in confession.
但我已经回答过所有人们可以想到的问题了
But I've already answered every question people could think of.
他们有问过你的感受吗
Did they ask how you feel?
瑞安 我们先来聊聊卢卡斯
Ryan, let's start with Lucas.
你最好的朋友之一死了
One of your very best friends is dead.
你还好吗
How are you holding up?
说实话吗
Honestly?
这...
It's...
这很难相信
It's hard to believe.
我的意思是
I mean...
有的时候 我觉得这是真的
sometimes, I think it's true.
有的时候 我觉得这不可能发生
Sometimes, I think it just couldn't have happened.
我不能
I can't --
卢卡斯已经不在这儿了
Lucas not being here anymore...
乔医生可能有进展了
Dr. Joe might be making headway.
可能
Might be.
行吧 无所谓了
Yeah, well, whatever.
我对这个无声电影没兴趣了
I'm losing interest in this silent movie.
你们弄完了
Have you guys finished
马文的非法移♥民♥目录吗
with Marvin's illegal-immigrant directory?
我们交叉参照了所有犯罪报告上
Uh, yeah, cross-referenced all the crime reports
马文标记了的地址后发现
with all of the addresses that Marvin kept tabs on.
标记了的地方中有一半
At half the locations,
发生过损害公共财物的行为
there have been acts of vandalism --
拿石头砸窗户 滑坡轮胎
uh, rocks through windows, slashed tires.
别人可以反驳这只是随机行为
Well, someone could argue that's random.
有任何内容反应了仇恨犯罪吗
Anything suggesting hate crimes?
这就要看你是怎么诠释的了
Well, that depends on how you interpret
"从我的国家滚出去”的这些字
"Get out of my country"
用喷漆分别喷在了
spray-painted on your front door,
31个地址的前门上
which appeared at 31 different addresses.
塞克斯
Sykes.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
整个贩毒问题
The whole drug-trafficking issue.
我刚刚看了看
I just checked.
卢卡斯的背包里哪儿都找不到毒品
Lucas had no opioids hidden in his backpack anywhere.
我以为我们只是去找乐子
I just thought we were going for a surprise, you know,
就像我们之间无数次做过了一样
like we've done a billion times before,
就我们三个
just the three of us.
我们以为卢卡斯心里有数
We just trusted Lucas knew what was going on.
大家都在哪儿
Where is everyone?
他们绝对别给我在偷听
I'm sure they're not listening in.
那可是违反严重规则的
That would be so against the rules.
副队长
Lieutenant.
指挥官
Commander.
什么事都没 完全按照规矩办事
Oh, everything's off. All by the book.
我们只是在看
Just watching.
不违法
Not illegal.
你们了解到什么了吗
So, have you learned anything?
不 还没
No. No. Not yet.
不过指挥官 欢迎回来
But, Commander, uh, welcome back.
有时候犯罪活动 就和发生在你身上的一样
Sometimes a crime -- which is what happened to you --
与我们的日常生活无关 是随机的
is unrelated to our daily lives, random.
有时犯罪就发生在家庭内部
And sometimes crimes happen inside families,
比如发生在你继父赫克托身上
like with your stepdad, for instance -- Hector.
他会打你是不是
He hit you, right?
他会伤害你吗
He hurt you?
是 他会打我
Yeah. He hit me.
这就是犯罪
And that's a crime,
虽然他可能会说是你犯了错
though he may have said it was your fault,
说他打你是有原因的
that he was beating you for a reason.
是这么回事吗
Is that what happened?
赫克托说他为什么打你了吗
Why did Hector say he was hurting you?
他说是因为我的身份 我做的事
He said it was because of the way I am, things I did.
你觉得赫克托...
You think Hector --
你是觉得赫克托跟这件事有关系吗
You think Hector had something to do with this?
你是不是认为发生在赫克托身上的事
I mean, what happened to Hector?
导致了卢卡斯的死
Is that why Lucas died?
我不知道 是吗
I don't know. Is it?
你们真该在门上挂个牌子什么的
You guys need to put a sign out here or something.
看来你们是在休息
Looks like you're taking the day off.
我有消息
And I have news.
你有跟其他人 比如说学校里的人说过
Do you ever talk about Hector and what he was doing to you
赫克托对你所做的事吗
to anyone, somebody at school maybe?
我告诉乔纳斯神父打了我几次
I told Father Jonas Hector punched me a few times.
但我也说过报♥警♥只会让事情越来越糟
But I also said reporting it would only make things worse.
是因为赫克托在黑道上有关系吗
Because of Hector's gang connections?
他说 赫克托说如果我告发他
He said -- Hector said if I told on him,
他和他朋友就会一劳永逸地处理了我
him and his friends would take care of me for good...
和我妈妈
and my mom.
你自己面对这种事一定害怕极了
That had to be scary stuff to handle on your own.
你是怎么处理的
How did you manage it?
卢卡斯·加尔萨衬衫上发现的物质是氯仿
The substance found on Lucas Garza's shirt was chloroform?
是的
That's right.
你告诉我那男孩被什么东西喷到了时
Once you told me the boys were sprayed with something,
-我就... -不不不 他们声称
- I made -- - No, no, no, they claimed
自己被喷了
that they were sprayed.
-我们没有证据证明这一点 -随便吧
- We have no proof of that. - Whatever.
我就列了一个单子 都是快速起效的
I made a list of fast-acting anesthetics
可以做成喷雾形式的麻醉剂
that could be delivered via aerosol
并在单子里找到了与卢卡斯衬衫上的
and found a match from that list
物质相匹配的氯仿
on Lucas' shirt -- chloroform.
是 但问题是...
Yes, but the issue is that --
但是医生 这只能证明卢卡斯
But, doctor, all that confirms is that Lucas
被氯仿喷到了
was sprayed with chloroform.
我们没法检测瑞安和米格尔的衣物
We can't test Ryan and Miguel's clothes
因为他们被留在罗萨里托警局里
because they were left somewhere
不知道什么地方
in the Rosarito Police Department.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表