剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Satisfied?
不太满意
Not quite.
这上面是我做的一个总结
What you're gonna read there is a summary I put together
关于古斯的解雇赔偿金以及你要签的
of Gus' severance package along with a glowing reference
一封推荐信
that you're going to sign.
我本想让你亲自写的
I would have asked you to write it yourself,
但我不想呆那么久
but I'd rather not stay that long.
古斯不想找工作
Gus wasn't up to the job.
我为什么要付给他赔偿金或写推荐信
Why would I give him severance pay or a recommendation?
因为如果你不这样做 我就会确保
Because if you don't, then I'm going to make sure
你会因性骚扰而上法庭
you're taken to court for sexual harassment.
性骚扰
Sexual harassment?
我不知道你不愿意相信我说的
Look, I know you don't want to believe this,
但是古斯可是愿意得很
but Gus was more than willing.
直到他不愿意
Until he wasn't.
你就是那时候开除了他
Which is when you fired him.
你也说了 艾登 还会有很多古斯
And you've said it, Aiden, there is more where Gus came from.
在古斯之前是否也有很多呢
Were there more before Gus, too?
还是说他是你第一个
Or was he the very first employee that you
用上♥床♥来换取升职的员工呢
treated to promotions all the way to your bedroom?
因为一次广为人知的诉讼程序的
Because one well-publicized court proceeding could
结束就是你麻烦的开始
end up being just the beginning of your troubles.
如果我今天没有带着你的签名
If I leave here today without your signature
和一张古斯两个月工资的支票离开
and a check covering two months of Gus' pay,
你无法想象这件事会如何难堪地收场
you have no idea how ugly this is going to get.
也可能你清楚
Or maybe you do.
车管局 布莱恩·瓦娜莎
伯班克达拉斯小姐
All right, Miss Burbank/Dallas.
我们把她的眼镜还给她吧
Let's return her glasses.
我有个主意
I just had an idea.
假如我们在合理时间完事
Assuming we're done here at a reasonable hour,
去喝一杯怎么样
how about grabbing a drink?
我猜猜 在你追求丹佛 迈阿密
Let me guess. You struck out with Denver,
和休斯顿的女孩们失败后 决定
Miami, and Houston, so you decided
对高地公园的女孩出手
to take a swing at Highland Park?
或者说我一直在寻找的
Or maybe everything I was searching for
正好就在我的门外呢
was right here on my doorstep all along.
在你被所有人拒绝之后
After everyone else turned you down!
我愿意做某人的第48个选择
I love being someone's 48th choice.
没人回应我就坚持到有人回应为止
You knock on doors until one opens.
安全检查
Safety check?
瓦娜莎
Vanessa?
瓦娜莎
Vanessa?
你在里面吗
Are you here?
瓦娜莎
Vanessa?
天
Aw, man.
天呐
Oh, man.
天呐
Man.
快接 快接 快接 快接啊
C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表