剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Look, how I deal with this crap is not up to you.
你确定吗
You're sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
好
Okay.
诺兰还在执行任务吗
Is, uh, Nolan still on an assignment?
对 对
Uh, yeah, yeah.
好好
Good, good.
所以看上去我们的局长
So, it would appear that our chief
有你要的东西 三十秒后就没了
打钱过来
终于要换一下作风帮我们一把了
is finally gonna help us out for a change.
我们还是要为搜查所有的
So we still have to prepare searches
社会保障局办公室做准备
for every Social Security office...
坏消息 副队
Bad news, Lieutenant.
我先找到她了
I found her first.
好好享受你们的抢椅子游戏
Enjoy your game of musical chairs.
-等等 -安迪
- ...et cetera... - Andy, um,
你记得
do you remember that we -- well,
你是要来接我回家的吗
you were picking me up to go home?
对 斯特罗死了我就回家
Yeah. I'll go home... once Stroh is dead.
菲利普·斯特罗
祝你好运 副队
I wish you luck with that, Lieutenant.
与此同时
In the meantime...
我向格温德琳转达你的问候
...I'll give Gwendolyn your regards.
好 副队
All right, Lieutenant.
线人确认帕萨迪纳市的社保局
C.I. confirmed Pasadena's Social Security office
存有可追溯到1992年
has some sealed files
12月中旬的密封文件
dated from mid-December 1992.
是格温德琳 塞克斯 桑切斯
That's Gwendolyn Stroh. Sykes, Sanchez.
但是要得到她的名字 出生日期
But to get a name, birth date,
以及新的社保号♥ 得有搜查令才行
and her new number, I need a warrant,
我想我们没有足够的证据
and I don't think we have enough to ask
让联邦政♥府♥答应我们的请求
the federal government for declaratory relief.
保护持有世界上最危险的
How about protecting the life of the record holder
连环杀手证据证人的生命安全呢
from one of the most dangerous serial killers in the world?
她的名字出现在一份搜寻名单上
Her name appears on a list of searches
这个名单上包含的其他八个人
that includes eight other people
他们在过去十一个月
that have either died
要么死了要么被谋杀了 长官
or been murdered in the last 11 months, sir.
好
Okay.
我可以试试
I can try.
局长 我能让我们的联邦局朋友们
Chief? If I might make a suggestion,
能不能更有干劲点
try to be a little more enthusiastic
让他们加急处理一下吗
with our federal friends and put some urgency into it?
我们得在她被杀前找到她
We need to find this woman alive.
谢谢你的提醒 副队
Thank you, Lieutenant, for your guidance.
你想交出你对我们组的指挥权吗 头
Are you trying to lose command of our division, sir?
不 塞克斯
No, Sykes.
我想永远阻止斯特罗
I'm trying to stop Stroh once and for all.
如果梅森觉得整天告诉我该怎么做事
Now, if Mason feels comfortable telling me
让他觉得舒服的话 我也可以这么对他
what my job is all day long, I can do the same for him.
盖斯 拉斯蒂不能走
Oh, Gus. Rusty can't leave.
我正打算告诉他 副队 等一下
I was just telling him that, Lieutenant. One second.
只要安迪想留下来
I -- As long as Andy wants to stay,
我就得等人护送我回公♥寓♥
I need to wait for an escort back to the condo.
我马上叫人过来
I'll get someone up here in a minute.
我现在就打电♥话♥
Here, I'll call now.
好 我今天不上班
Okay, well, I was off today.
我给你做了墨西哥牛肉汤
I made you some caldo de res.
我奶奶的食谱
It's my grandmother's recipe.
我在里面加了点糙米
I put some brown rice in...
菲利普·斯特罗
怎么 怎么了
What? What is it?
那是菲利普·斯特罗吗
That's -- That's Phillip Stroh?
对 对 怎么了
Yeah. Yeah, why?
我见过他
I saw him.
-什么 -我见过他
- What? - I saw him.
-在哪 -在餐厅
- Where? - At the restaurant.
什么时候 你什么时候见过他
When? When did you see him?
我侍应过他 纱伦死那晚
I-I waited on him. He was my customer
他是我的顾客
the -- the night Sharon died.
-你们说话了吗 -说了
- Did you guys talk? - Yeah,
我以为他可能有点喜欢我
I thought maybe he was hitting on me a little.
他问我有没有男朋友
He asked if I had a boyfriend.
你怎么说的
And what did you say?
我说
Well, that...
我还在努力 我不太确定是否算
I was trying to work things out, that I wasn't sure.
但他问了一点
But he -- he...he asked a little bit
我男朋友怎么样之类的事 但可能不是他
about what my boyfriend was like, but maybe it wasn't him.
那人留了胡子
This guy had a beard.
我们在棕榈泉闯红灯摄像头那
The guy we saw from the red-light camera
看到的人有胡子
in Palm Springs had a beard.
是斯特罗 现在我们有证人了
It's Stroh. Yeah, now we have an eyewitness.
等一下 等一下 盖斯
One second, one second. Gus --
你记得他怎么付钱的吗
do you recall how he paid you?
他给你信♥用♥卡♥了吗
Did he give you a credit card?
没有 不是我结的账
No, I didn't pick up the check.
大约九点半的时候 我收到
I-I got a text from Rusty
拉什蒂发的纱伦去世的短♥信♥
about Sharon around 9:30,
我马上去了医院
and I left for the hospital right then.
但我可以打电♥话♥问问曼尼
but I can call and ask Manny
看看他是否用了信♥用♥卡♥
and find out if he used a credit card.
盖斯 餐厅有安全摄像头吗
Gus, does the restaurant have security cameras?
有 但停车场或代客泊车区没有
Uh, yes. Not at the parking lot or the valet,
吧台和入口处才有
but at the bar and at the entrance.
曼尼 我是
Hey, Manny, hey, this is --
我是洛杉矶警局的普罗文斯副队
This is Lieutenant Provenza, Los Angeles Police Department.
曼尼 我需要你仔细听我说
Now, Manny, I want you to listen closely
按我告诉你的去做
and do exactly what I tell you to.
菲利普·斯特罗
快点 卡尔
Come on, Karl.
十分钟后有人要来
I have someone else coming in 10 minutes.
艾拉 你真伤我的心
Ella, you're breaking my heart.
不是我的错 你来晚了
It's not my fault. You were late.
好 我告诉你真♥相♥
Okay. I'll tell you the truth.
我去另一个女人那了
I was with another woman.
你怎么敢这样
How dare you.
别担心 是我老板的妈妈
Don't worry, it was my boss's mum.
只是去看看她 确定她没事
Just had to check on her, make sure she was all right.
她好吗
And was she?
一般般
she was so-so.
但更重要的是 她还无比富有
But, more importantly, she's also incredibly rich.
这活对我们来说很划算
So this job may turn out very well for us.
难怪你心情那么好
No wonder you're in a good mood.
对
Oh, yes.
只需解决一点委托书之类的问题
We are one little power-of-attorney issue
我们就能过上全新的生活
from a brand-new life.
我是认真的 艾拉
I am serious, Ella.
从这活里我能拿到很多钱 也许有几百万
I can come out of this with a lot of cash, maybe millions.
听上去你要抢劫一个老妇人
Sounds like you're talking about robbing the old lady.
我看她活不了多久了
I don't think she's long for this world,
但你错了 我不会打劫她
but no, I'm not gonna rob her.
显然她不能控制她的钱了
She obviously doesn't have control of her money anyway.
一个叫亨特·桑福德的人签的支票
Some guy named Hunt Sanford is signing the checks.
听上去你打算做的不是什么好事
Doesn't sound like you're planning anything very nice.
听着 艾拉
Listen, Ella.
没人要伤害那名老妇人
No one is gonna hurt that old lady, okay?
但这世上有很多不好的事情
But the world's full of not-nice things.
你♥爸♥妈就不怎么好
I mean, your parents were not very nice,
我父母也不怎么好 谁维护过我们
my parents were not very nice, and who stuck up for us, huh?
谁担心过我们的安全 费心照顾过我们
Who bothered to make sure we were safe and looked after?
没有人
Nobody.
有些人生来就有很多机会
Some people get born with a lot of chances,
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表