剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
迪伦打开文件夹后会发生什么
What happens when Dylan opens the tip folder?
我们会在他上网的时候
We'll gum up his connections to the Internet
确定他的确切的地理位置
while he nail down his exact physical location.
但是他必须要点那个文件夹
But he has to click on the folder.
网络规则第一条
Rule number one in cyber --
不要随便点附件
Do not click on random attachments.
-黑客可以轻易 -不会随机出现的 老大
- Hackers can easily -- - It won't appear random, boss.
当这个变♥态♥迪伦
And once this Dylan creep
发现他是追捕的中心的时候
finds he's at the center of an all-out manhunt,
他会变得冲动
he could get very impulsive.
或者以这几个人的危险程度来说 局长
Or given how dangerous these guys are, Chief,
也许我们应该问你有什么其他选择吗
maybe we should ask what's your alternative?
恭敬的问
Asked respectfully.
三年前逃脱逮捕的菲利普·斯特罗
Phillip Stroh, who escaped custody almost three years ago,
落跑杀人犯重回洛杉矶
和一名拥有电脑技巧的英国公民
and the younger man who may or may not have an English accent,
这位年轻人也许有也许没有英国口音
is a U.K. Citizen with computer skills
还据称会强♥奸♥未成年少女
and a pattern of allegedly sexually abusing teenage girls.
故事还在继续 我们将为您带来
This story is developing. We will bring you --
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
传输中
赶紧的
Come on.
赶紧的
Come on, come on.
斯特罗举报热♥线♥
斯特罗举报热♥线♥
斯特罗 巴克斯特举报
嫌疑人...
转账中
转账完成
好了
All right.
现在我只要在那个混♥蛋♥还没发现
Now I just have to get out of here
我拿了他的钱就离开这里
before this asshole knows I have his money.
与艾拉的服务器连接中断
天呐 我又有钱了
Oh, my God, I'm rich again.
真是不敢相信
I can't believe it!
艾拉 艾拉 我将让你成为
Hello? Ella, Ella. I am about to make you
这世界上最幸福的女人 我发誓
the happiest woman on Earth, I swear.
小艾 你在吗
Elly, you there?
-艾拉 -喂
- Ella? - Hello?
小艾 是我 卡尔
Elly, I-it's me, it's Carl.
现... 现在不方便吗
Did -- Did I get you at a bad time?
是的 非常不方便
Yes, um... Um, a very bad time.
好吧抱歉 但是
Okay, I-I'm sorry, but -- but...
我跟你说的那笔钱到手了
The money I told you about came through,
所以你把你所有的安排都取消掉
so please just cancel all of your appointments --
我不能 卡尔 不可以
I can't, Carl. I can't.
你当然可以 艾拉 听着
Of course you can. E-Ella, listen.
我有钱了 当我们...
I'm rich. And when we get --
天呐
Oh, my God.
迪伦
Dylan.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我看了你给我的比特币记录
I checked the Bitcoin log you created for me.
很失望
Very disappointed.
向卡尔挥挥手 艾拉
Give a wave to Carl, Ella.
他正通过几个月前在你公♥寓♥安的
He's watching us through wireless cameras
无线摄像头看我们呢
he had set up in your apartment months ago.
你以为你在干吗
W-What do you think you're doing?!
你现在就放她走 不然 不然我就
You let her go now or -- or I'll --
不然就怎样
Or -- Or what?
报♥警♥吗
You're gonna call the police?
我觉得你不会
I don't think so.
站上来 请
Stand on this, please.
等一下
Hey, hey, hold on.
等一下
Hold on.
艾拉什么都没做
Ella didn't do anything,
如果你伤害了她 我
and -- and if you hurt her, I-I...
你真的认为我在意这姑娘吗
Do you really think I give a shit about this girl?
别挣扎了 你会把凳子弄倒的
Now, don't struggle. You'll upend the stool.
技巧就是
The trick is...
保持平衡
stay balanced.
我猜到你会偷我的钱
I thought you'd steal my money,
现在我希望你把钱放回去
and now I expect you to put it back.
这需要时间 好吗
This'll take time, okay?
我需要建立一个全新的...
I-I'll need to set up a whole new --
我没有时间 艾拉也没有时间
I don't have time. Neither does Ella.
你会把钱转到
You will transfer the money
我自己建的新比特币钱包里
into a new Bitcoin wallet I made for myself.
我把所有相关信息发到你手♥机♥上了
I texted all the relevant information to your phone.
但我要这150万和零头全数归还
But I will need the entire $15 million and change.
每一分都要
Every penny.
但我不能...
But I -- I won't...
我需要一些钱离开这个国家
I need some of that money to get out of the country.
求你了
Please...
你看过新闻了吗
Have you seen the news?
搜捕已经
This manhunt is --
等等 等等
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
我告诉过你艾拉是个沉重的负担
I told you Ella was dead weight.
有多重要就看你自己了
Exactly how dead is up to you.
别担心
Don't worry.
只要我们在这 斯特罗就找不到我们
As long as we're here, Stroh can't get to us.
是的 但我们也找不到他
Yeah, but we can't get to him either.
他们会的 他们会抓到他的
They will. They'll catch him.
抓到他 不 那...
Catch him? No. No, that...
那不可能 一旦斯特罗被抓了
That can't happen, because if Stroh gets arrested,
那他就得接受审判 而我必须出庭作证
then he goes to trial and I have to testify in open court.
对 但他一辈子都得在监狱里度过了
Yeah, but -- but then he's in prison for life.
与此同时 全世界都会知道
And meanwhile, the whole world gets to hear about...
我到底是什么样的人
what I was.
你指无家可归 饥肠辘辘 备受欺凌
You mean homeless? Hungry? Abused?
人们不会这么想的 古斯
People won't see it that way, Gus.
别谈我了
Look, forget about me.
看看这些被斯特罗杀害的人
Look at all of these people that Stroh's killed,
有些还是在他入狱时死去的
Some of them while he was in jail.
如果斯特罗进了监狱
If Stroh goes to prison,
我余生都要活在阴影里
I spend the rest of my life jumping at my own shadow,
我不能这样活着
and I can't live like that.
贝克特女士 我是拉什蒂·贝克
Hi, Ms. Bechtel. This is Rusty Beck again.
希望您可以回个电♥话♥给我
Uh, if you could give me a call back on this number,
非常感谢 谢谢
I'd appreciate it. Thank you.
我不觉得
I just don't see
塔米·贝克特和这有什么关系
what Tammy Bechtel had to do with any of this.
斯特罗为了杀她父亲冒了很大风险
Stroh took a big risk in murdering her father.
为什么
Why?
肯定有什么斯特罗想要的东西
There has to be something that Stroh needed
只有贝克特先生具备
that only Mr. Bechtel had.
听起来你很了解斯特罗
It does sound like you really know Stroh.
没错
Yeah.
他也很了解我
And he knows me.
他非常了解我
He knows me very well.
我不想用"婊♥子♥"这个词
I don't want to use the word "Whore,"
因为我知道你把艾拉看作未婚妻
'cause I know you think of Ella as your fiancée.
如果你不快点
If you don't pick up the pace,
我们就该做点什么了
well, I'm sure we can think of something to do.
转移中
卡尔用了太久了
I mean, Carl's taking so long.
我已经不能再快了
It can't go any faster. Just...
因为
For...
我只要留五万美元逃走
Please just -- just let me keep $50,000, enough to escape?
你敢留一个子 艾拉就死定了
You hold back one penny and Ella dies.
求你了 求你了 卡尔
Please! Please, Carl...
我爱你
I -- I love you.
求你了
Please.
帮我们逃跑对你有好处的
It's to your advantage helping us to escape.
我不觉得
I disagree,
而且我逃跑的经验比你丰富
and I think I've done more escaping than you have.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表