剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
这边在处理我们新特设小组的这个任务时
And while we manage that part of our brand-new task force,
佩奇警探
uh, Detective Paige?
是 谢谢 指挥官
Yes, thank you, Commander.
也许你们应该自己调查一下
Maybe you guys could do a really thorough check
马文·格瑞特
on Marvin Garret,
迪亚兹的邻居
the Diaz's neighbor.
我们非常需要和他的女儿凯莉谈谈
It's important that we speak with his daughter, Kelly,
但是我们没有法律手段强迫马文配合
but we have no legal means of forcing Marvin to cooperate.
你们还有可能找到
Hey, it's even possible you could find something
格瑞特参与炒房♥的罪证
on Mr. Garret more incriminating than house flipping.
指挥官 我们的监听突然有发现...
Commander, something just popped up on our wire
我...我...
and I -- I, uh... I...
你们已经在监听通话了
You've already got a phone tap up and running?
不 不
O-oh, no, no.
你以为...这不是为圣约瑟夫三人失踪案设的
You thought -- this is not for the St. Joseph's Three.
这是我们在调查...
It's from our ongoing investigation into the...
指挥官 我能不能提...
Commander, would it be okay if I mentioned the,uh...
好莱坞绞刑手
the Hollywood Strangler?
-好的 巴斯 -好莱坞绞刑手
- Okay, Buzz. - Hollywood Strangler.
是的 我们内部都这么叫
Well, that's what we're calling it internally.
好吧 我们应该在哪里工作
Fine. Where should we set up?
富林副队会帮你们安置好
Oh, uh, Lieutenant Flynn will help you settle in
办公的地方
somewhere over there.
不好意思 我们还得
Um, excuse us while we continue
调查其他案子
to investigate the other case.
这边 伙计们
Right over here, guys.
这张桌子 那张桌子
Desk one, desk two.
马上来
Be right there!
每份25美分
你提了打印价格
You're upping the price per page?
等等 副队 你故意不让我们
Wait, Lieutenant, did you deliberately keep us
没新的打印机
from getting a new printer
就是为了敲诈我们吗
so you could do some price gouging?
每份25美分
你和警队
Now, you and the squad
每份还是1美分
will pay your regular nickel a copy.
这是新联邦税
This is a new federal tax.
特设小组 去你的吧
Ad hoc task force, my ass.
每份25美分
一小时前 丹妮娜·打了个电♥话♥给
An hour ago, Daniella Rojas made a call to a landline
-她前夫的一个座机 -伊恩·努涅斯
- belonging to her ex-husband. -Ian Nuñez.
这可能就能解他们为什么不联♥系♥
This might make it clearer as to why they didn't stay in touch.
我说了别打到我这个号♥码
I told you not to call me here.
在你给我抚养费前
Until you pay your child support,
你去哪儿我就打到哪儿
I'll call you wherever I want.
你在把你的新丈夫推下阳台前
You should've thought about your bank account
应该想想自己的银行账户
before letting your new husband fall off a balcony.
-我从来没碰过他 -谁会信
- I never touched him. - Yeah, right.
还好警♥察♥没有我这么了解你
Well, good thing the police don't know you like I do.
你到底想干什么
What, what is this about anyway, huh?
我要瑞安 他在哪里
I want Ryan. Where is he?
你问我♥干♥什么
Why are you asking me?
我告诉你了 我没见过他
I told you, I haven't seen him!
乔纳斯神父说
Father Jonas said
你两周前想把他从学校接走
you tried to take him out of school two weeks ago.
得了吧 你说那天在学校吗
Oh, come on. What, that day at school?
我只想给那个小家伙一点钱
All I did was try to give the little man some money,
-那个该死的神父就... -把瑞安还给我
- and that freaky priest got all - Just give me my Ryan back.
这一点都不好玩
This isn't funny anymore.
我知道他在你那 我知道
I know you have him. I know it.
伊恩 伊恩
Ian? Ian!
该死
Damn it!
我们该怎么办
Wow. What do we do with that?
别再申请什么许可了
Forget about asking for consent.
我们就用这段对话申请
We use this conversation to get a warrant
搜查伊恩住处 车和移♥动♥设备的搜捕令
to search Ian's residence, his cars, and his devices.
在此期间我会要求巡警盯紧他家
I'll have patrol watch his house while we drive there.
很好
Good.
你觉得他把两个少年藏在家里
You think he's hiding two teenagers in there
还和一家子蒙在鼓里的人
with his whole in-the-dark family
一起围坐在餐桌前吗
sitting around the dining room table?
也许不会
Probably not.
也许能在他的车里发现些什么
Ah, could find something in his vehicle.
-来了 -迈克尔
- Here we go. - Michael.
伊恩·努涅斯 我们有对你住处的
Ian Nuñez, we're here to serve a search warrant
-搜查令 -什么
- on your residence. - You're what?
我们有理由认为
We have reason to believe
瑞安·罗哈斯和米格尔·迪亚兹可能在你家
Ryan Rojas and Miguel Diaz may be in your house.
瑞安·罗哈斯和米格尔·迪亚兹
Ryan Rojas, Miguel Diaz --
伊恩 就是电视上播的那两个孩子
Ian, those are the boys they're showing on television.
他们和我们有什么关系
What does that have to do with us?
瑞安·罗哈斯是你15岁的继子
Ryan Rojas is your 15-year-old stepson, ma'am.
恭喜你 是个男娃
Congratulations. It's a boy.
-别这样 -等等 什么
- Hey, come on, man. - Wait, what?
请你们俩都后退一些
I need you both to step back.
-不 你不能进来 -快点
- No, you're not going -- - Now.
听着 我们可以谈谈
Listen, we can talk about this, all right?
听着 你不用这么做
Listen, you don't have to do this.
我说了你不用这么做的
I said you don't have to do this!
搞什么
Oh, what the hell?
我以为我们只是来找失踪男孩的
Well, I thought we'd just be searching for the missing boys.
但是现在 伊恩·努涅斯
But now, Ian Nuñez,
你因为袭♥警♥被捕了
you're under arrest for assaulting a police officer.
你十多年没有支付抚养费的行为
The fact that you haven't paid child support in over a decade
在传唤期间可不是什么光彩历史
is not gonna look good when you're arraigned.
抚养费
Child support?
当地花农死于车祸
古斯·华♥莱♥士♥
我以为你已经和安迪一起走了
Hey. I thought you had already left with Andy.
不 他去停尸房♥帮助戈扎医生了
No, he went to help Dr. And Mrs. Garza at the morgue,
不过还是先告诉了我你想要一把枪
but not before telling me you want a gun.
已经说了吗 好吧
Already? Okay, um...
在你拒绝之前
Well, before you say "No,"
我觉得应该提醒你
I think it's important to remember
我不喝酒 我不嗑药 而且...
that I don't drink, I don't do drugs, and --
而且严格上来说你不需要我的允许
And technically you don't need my permission.
是的 但我想要携带藏身武器的许可
Right, but I also want a conceal-and-carry permit,
我不能自己申请
which I couldn't get on my own.
再说 没有你的允许
And besides, I would never bring a weapon
我绝对不会携带武器进门
into this house without your approval.
也不能在不知道怎么用的情况下
And without knowing how to use one,
所以我已经给我们安排了
which is why I've scheduled us
下班后参加洛杉矶警局靶场的训练
a session at the L.A.P.D. Firing range after work
如果我有时间的话
if I can make it.
那...那你同意我
Oh, so -- so you're okay with me
申请携带藏身武器了
having a conceal-and-carry permit?
不 我更希望你接受卧底
No. I'd rather you accept an undercover detail,
但是尽管我不想去想
but as much as I hate to think about
当地居民回家后触电身亡
这所有的情况
this entire situation,
你说的可能有道理
you may have a point.
在你儿子死之前 他陷入了昏迷之中
Before your son died, he lapsed into a coma,
我认为他没有任何感觉
and I doubt he felt anything
或者根本不知道要死了
or even knew it was coming.
请谅解我 医生
You'll excuse me, Doctor,
如果我没有从你的话里得到安慰
if I find very little solace in that.
我一整晚都在我的房♥子外
I spent all night with the press outside my house
被记者问着关于我儿子死亡的问题
shouting questions about the death of my son.
麻烦你
Please,
我需要你签字让我带走尸体
I need you to release his body to a mortuary.
恐怕我们还要留他
I'm afraid we're going to have to keep him
一段时间
a little while longer.
我们想把他火化
We'd like to have him cremated.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表