剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
指挥官 请让我来说
Commander, if I may.
我再说一遍
Uh, I will say it again.
洛杉矶警局没有结案
The LAPD has not closed this case.
你是在假设
Are you operating, then, on the supposition
加尔萨的遗书
that Dr. Garza's note --
不是加尔萨写的
Was not written by Garza.
他的死不是自杀
His death was not a suicide.
他没有杀害自己的儿子
And he did not kill his son.
这个结论是根据
And this conclusion is based on...
一场争吵中的证据
Evidence of an altercation.
证据吗
Evidence?
我要看看
I want to see it.
我们的合作已经结束了
Our joint task force has concluded.
你这是让个人感情
You're letting personal politics get in the way
妨碍联邦驱逐法令的实施
of a federal order of deportation.
米格尔是一起谋杀调查中的重要证人
Miguel is a material witness in a murder investigation.
你必须还给这家人他们的一百万
And you have to give his family back their million dollars.
接受吧
Get used to it.
迪亚兹家族是非法居住在这里的
The Diaz family is living in this country illegally.
但只要谋杀定罪中需要米格尔的证词
But while Miguel's testimony remains necessary
他们就得留下
to a murder conviction, they stay.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
这事很重要 迪亚兹家的人在这里
Look, this is big deal, the Diazs being here.
已经上了新闻
It's on the news.
这是对美国法律的公然挑衅
And it's a flagrant violation of U.S. law.
我们别无选择 必须解决这件事
We have no choice but to address it.
我们能做点什么来帮你们加快调查吗
So, if there's some way we can help expedite
这样就不需要米格尔的证词了
your investigation so Miguel's testimony is not necessary...
我们需要移♥民♥海关执法局提供
We need records from ICE of every person
过去的两周中出入境美国人员的
who came back over the border and into the United States
全部记录
in the last two weeks.
在那长长的名单中 你会注意到加尔萨医生
Topping that very long list, you will note Dr. Garza.
如果我们能证明加尔萨
If we can prove Garza went to Mexico
在孩子们被绑♥架♥后去了墨西哥并返回了
and came back after the boys' abduction,
我们大概会再次考虑下驱逐令
we might rethink this deportation order.
我们也要把马文·盖瑞特考虑进去
We'd also like to include Marvin Garret to that list.
没错 包括他所有的移♥民♥朋友
Yes, and all of his unhyphenated friends.
我们想知道他们中有没有人
We'd like to see if any of them crossed the border
在这一时间段从边境往返过
during this time frame.
我们已经确认了凶手 还有这么多事要做吗
This is a lot of work when we've already identified the killer.
我们还没确定凶手
We have not identified the killer.
请注意
Pay attention.
好吧
Okay.
要记住 我们来这不是为了表达个人主张
Just remember, we're not here to enforce
而是为了工作
our own personal beliefs, but to do our duty.
就像你说的 局长
And, as you said, Chief,
不存在什么圣城
there is no such thing as a sanctuary city.
联调局没说错
The FBI isn't wrong.
美国政♥府♥不仅有权利
The U.S. Government not only has a right,
更有责任保护边境安全
but also a responsibility to protect its borders.
我们就是靠着这一点 局长
Well, that's exactly what we're counting on, Chief,
来证明我们的案子
to prove our case.
我不喜欢这样 妈妈
I don't feel good about this, mom.
我们想为你做晚餐的
I mean, we intended to make dinner for you.
-这个主意 -她吃了药
- The whole idea was - She's taking her meds.
她好多了
She feels a lot better.
拿椅子 成年人都这么做
Grab a chair. The adults have this.
我们也这么做 很好
We really do. Fine, fine.
从现在起 我们真的不希望你再照顾我们了
Just, from now on, please, we do not want you taking care of us.
应该是我们照顾你
We want to take care of you.
如果我不做这些让生活有意义的事
But if I can't do the things that make life
我们这样团聚又为了什么呢
worth living, why be here at all?
拜托
Now, come on.
来说点平常的事情吧
Let's try and talk about normal things.
好吧 你今天做了什么平常的事呢
All right. Well. What sort of normal things did you do today?
我去了停尸间
I -- I went to the morgue.
我见了联调局探员
Oh. And I made up with the FBI.
还解决了一起不该我调查的谋杀案
And I solved a murder I wasn't investigating.
还有什么
What else?
就是平常的这些事嘛 真的
Just the usual things, really.
你确定这起谋杀绑♥架♥案
And you're sure this murder/kidnapping
不会耽误典礼吗
isn't gonna delay the ceremony?
希望不会啊 我刚去检查了
I hope not. I just dropped off checks
花店和酒席的事情
at the florist and the caterer.
不管发生什么 周五晚上我们都要
And no matter what happens, Friday night, we are having
进行彩排晚宴 然后周六下午两点
a rehearsal dinner, and then Saturday at 2:00 p.m.,
假设你们两位没有被预先告知
assuming you guys haven't all been ex-communicated...
你要从拿撒勒圣约瑟夫教堂的长廊上
...you are walking down the aisle
款款走来
at St. Joseph's of Nazareth.
你们都会跟着我一起的
And you're all coming with me.
别担心 现在我们知道了是加尔萨夫人
Don't worry. Now that we know that it was this Ms. Garza
有了外遇 我们就离真♥相♥不远了
who was having an affair, we're almost done.
-真的吗 -真的 我请了两位医生
- Seriously? - Yes. I've got two doctors
明天来检查米格尔和瑞安的喉咙
coming in tomorrow to check the throats of Miguel and Ryan.
如果他们找到了我预想的东西
If they find what I think they will find --
-两个医生吗 -是的
- Two doctors? - Yes. Well, I can't
我不能仅凭一个医生的意见
make an arrest based on a physical exam without
就实施逮捕
a second opinion.
你不觉得吗 安迪
Don't you think, Andy?
没错
Uh, well, yeah.
我是说 因为我们离终点线已经这么近了
I mean, because we're so close to the finish line.
只要再问几个问题就好了
Just a couple of questions to answer.
什么样的问题
What kind of questions?
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切将被作为呈堂证供
Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law.
你有权请律师为你辩护
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你无力聘请律师
If you cannot afford one,
政♥府♥将会为你指派一名
one will be appointed for you by the state.
我儿子失踪了
My son goes missing.
你们发现他的时候他已经死了
You find him dead,
他的尸体被扔在我们教会外面
his body dumped at our church.
我丈夫自杀了
My husband commits suicide.
你们现在却在给我宣读权利
And you're reading me my rights?
你们真的是警♥察♥吗
Are you actual detectives?
还是说你们就是来折磨人的
Or are you just here to make people miserable?
你们怎么有脸来审讯我的
How is it that you're questioning me
目前为止发生的所有事都是你们的错
when everything that's happened so far is your fault?
那我们看看谁对谁错吧
We'll see about that.
前天 你前脚离开
The day-before-yesterday, you left here,
你丈夫后脚就跟着你走了
and your husband left right after you did.
之后发生了什么
So what happened next?
我们在车里吵了一架
We had an argument at our car.
争吵的内容是什么呢
What was the argument about?
卢卡斯被发现时血液里有羟考酮
Lucas was found with oxycodone in his bloodstream.
你觉得这东西是从何而来的
Where do you think that came from?
你们觉得瑞安和米格尔
How do you suppose that Ryan and Miguel
被找到时为什么背包里会有羟考酮
were found with oxycodone in their backpacks?
马特奥的
Mateo!
马特奥他
Mateo was...
他几个月前应就该用药过量了 然后
He should have overdosed months ago. And then...
争吵之后 你知道加尔萨医生去哪了吗
So after the argument, any idea where Dr. Garza went?
我们回到了办公室
We went back to the office.
马特奥本不准备在卢卡斯的葬礼结束前
Um, Mateo wasn't going to perform any surgeries
进行任何手术
until after Lucas' funeral.
但我 我没法留下来 我
But I -- I couldn't stay. I...
我必须得离开
I had to leave.
你丈夫死前你在他办公室吗
You were at the office before your husband died?
自杀前
Of suicide.
如你们所说
Which is what you said.
他在我走后自杀了
He killed himself after I left.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表