剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
We are strong! We are bold! Tackles can't say we're too old!
塔克斯 好莱坞
克雷格把这个当做运动酒吧买♥♥给我的生意伙伴
Craig sold this to my business partners as a sports bar.
像狐狸一样疯狂
瑞克·福克斯
我以前从没见过塔克斯
I've never even been in a Tackles before.
我能来全是凭借我的名声
This personal appearance is brought to you by my reps.
晚点要和他们聊聊
Gonna be having a little talk with them later.
还有我带来的约会对象
Also with my date, who I brought with me...
刚刚还在这
who was just over there.
她去哪了
Where did she go?
瑞克
Rick?
瑞克·福克斯
Rick Fox?
你介意帮我签一本给我老婆的书吗
would -- would you mind signing one of these for my wife?
她爱湖人队
I mean, she loves the Lakers.
谢谢
Thanks.
-她叫什么名字 -路易
- What's her name? - Uh, Louie.
露易丝的昵称
Uh, it's short for Louise.
路易 好吧
Louie, okay.
这本书是印在再生纸上的
It's printed on recycled paper and every dollar
每一块钱都会到我们的基金会
goes to our foundation's no-kill shelters.
蓝德勒博士 我是你的忠实粉丝
Dr. Landon? I'm a long-time follower.
你介意签这个给罗尼·奥哈拉
Would you mind signing this to Ronnie O'Hara?
我喜欢翻旧了的书
I love a dog-eared copy.
这代表着你做了很多功课
It means you're doing the hard work.
真棒 罗尼
Good for you, Ronnie.
所以你姓奥哈拉吗
So your last name's O'Hara?
-大写O 撇号♥ 大写H -好的
- Uh, O-apostrophe-capital-H. - All right.
你怎么认识克雷格·柯茨
How do you know Craig Curtis, sir?
他受伤后
Well, uh, after he was injured,
再也不能上场了
put on the bench for life,
克雷格来听了我的研讨会
Craig came to one of my seminars.
给你 罗尼 我家人也许不完全同意
There you go, Ronnie. My family may not totally agree
他用蓝德勒原理的方式
with how he applied the Landon method,
但我们为他的工作道德
but, uh, we are proud of his work ethic
和坚持感到骄傲
and his persistence.
一切安好 罗尼
Take care, Ronnie.
-杰瑞·珀尔 -干吗
- Jerry Pearl? - Yeah?
怎么了
What?
你是谁
Who are you?
闲人免进
我很高兴我们没有
Well, I'm glad we're not cutting into your
打扰到你的清晨 珀尔先生
period of mourning, Mr. Pearl.
这和邦妮的死有关吗
Is that a reference to Bonnie's death?
因为我已经因她的死难受极了
Because I am in pieces over what happened to her.
而你又能打起精神
And you're putting those pieces back together
参加今晚这个聚集了
by attending the opening of a restaurant
许多半裸女人的餐馆开幕式吗
populated by half-naked women?
是这样吗
Is that it?
每个人都有他悼念的方式
Everybody mourns in their own way.
请坐
Have a seat.
珀尔先生 你要否认
Mr. Pearl, are you going to deny there were
你和你前妻之间的纠葛吗
serious issues between you and your ex-wife?
你说离婚
Uh, the divorce.
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
我是不是个不好的丈夫 是的
Did I make mistakes as a husband? Sure.
我能不能更体贴一些 当然能
Could I have been more attentive? Absolutely.
我应不应该和她的朋友们睡觉呢
Should I have slept with so many of her friends?
可能不应该
Probably not.
底线是 我对她像屎一样
Bottom line, I treated her like crap.
我对她视若无睹
I took her for granted.
她离开了我
And she left me.
可是你还在争她的一半财产
And yet, you fought for half her assets.
我们可能没有童话般的浪漫爱情
Hey, we may not have had a fairy-tale romance,
但是你知道 30年来 我们是伴侣
but, you know, for 30 years, we were partners.
克雷格·柯茨说你告诉他
Craig Curtis said that you told him
你鄙视你的前妻
you despised your ex-wife.
我还能说什么
What else was I gonna say?
那家伙让我免费无限喝酒
The guy gave me unlimited free booze
还把我介绍给那里所有的可爱年轻的
and introduced me to all the lovely young girls
女孩子们
who work here.
甚至是老一些的 青春已逝的
Even the older, over-the-hill ones, too.
先不说这个 我的前妻和我关系仍然很亲密
And forget them. My ex-wife and I were still very close.
甚至斯坦都不知道
Even -- even Stan doesn't know this,
但我们离婚后 我和邦妮的性生活实际上
but after our divorce, my sex life with Bonnie
有了提升
actually improved.
事实上 当我听到消息的时候
In fact, when I heard the news,
你知道我脑海中第一反应是什么吗
you know the very first thing that came through my mind?
我未来十年的配偶赡养费没了
There goes my next 10 years of spousal support.
你知道我想到的第二件事是什么吗
You know the second thing that came through my mind?
凶手一定是那个疯狂的导演
The killer had to be that crazy director guy.
埃里克·沃尔什 彻底的笨蛋
Erik Walsh. Total loon.
大概在两周前
It was maybe, what, two weeks ago
邦妮和我 在她家
and Bonnie and I were... at her place.
虽然有禁令 但这个家伙还是出现了
And, despite a restraining order, this guy shows up again!
第五次
For the fifth time!
我们最近一次在你前妻家接到关于
The last report we have of Mr. Walsh being
沃尔什先生的报♥警♥是六个月之前了
at your ex-wife's house was more than six months ago.
那是因为邦妮开始对他觉得很抱歉
That's because Bonnie started feeling sorry for him.
那个家伙出现了 吼着他妻子离开他什么的
I mean, the guy shows up, he's ranting about his wife,
离开他
left him, you know.
我以为他有枪 所以我摆脱了他
I mean, I thought he had a gun so I got rid of him.
但是邦妮 她拒绝报♥警♥
But Bonnie, she refused to call it in,
结果就这样了
and here we are.
是的 珀尔先生 结果就这样了
Yes, Mr. Pearl, here we are.
格林湾
亚特兰大
这里这些女人是以不同的地名
Wait, are all the women here assigned names
命名的吗
of different places?
亚特兰大
不仅仅是地名 陶 是足球城市
Not just places, Tao. Football cities.
达拉斯
抱歉 你是达拉斯吧
Pardon me, um, you must be Dallas?
没错 亲爱的
Oh, that's right, honey.
我是好莱坞的达拉斯
I'm the Dallas in Hollywood.
你是
And you are?
办案中的洛杉矶警局
LAPD in Tackles.
我有一些问题要问你
And I have a few questions I want to ask you.
在那之前 你知不知道
But before that, do you have any idea
在伯班克餐厅是否也有一位达拉斯
if there was a Dallas at the Burbank restaurant?
当然 不过她是新来的
Oh, sure. She's new, though.
伯班克的老达拉斯在告我们
The old Dallas in Burbank is suing us.
她好像叫凡妮莎还是什么
I think her name was Vanessa or something.
抱歉
Excuse me.
指挥官 很抱歉打扰你
Commander, I'm sorry to interrupt,
但我认为应该告诉你
but I thought you should know this.
我认为我们找到了那位伯班克达拉斯
I think we found our Burbank/Dallas SA.
她的名字叫叫凡妮莎
And her name is Vanessa.
拉什蒂 对吗
Rusty, right?
盛装出席啊
So dressed up!
-你要去参加你的首次圣餐仪式吗 -是的
- You're off to your first communion? - Yeah, it's, uh,
很高兴再次见到你 艾登
nice to see you again, too, Aiden.
有什么私密点的地方我们可以谈谈吗
Is there someplace private we could talk?
来这里为我工作吧
Right here works for me.
如果你想感谢我把古斯
And, uh, if you wanted to thank me for sending
还给了你
Gus back to you--
别装作那是你愿意的
Don't even act like that's what you wanted.
是古斯甩了你 不是你甩了他
Gus dumped you, not the other way around.
是的
Yeah.
好了
Okay.
我输给你了
I lost out to you.
这就是你想听到的吗
Is that what you wanted to hear?
我们现在扯平了
We even now?
相信我 没了一个古斯 还会有很多古斯
Because, believe me, there's plenty more where Gus came from.
满意了吗
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表