剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
克雷格·柯茨为什么要杀害比尔·蓝德勒
Why would Craig Curtis kill Bill Landon?
蓝德勒是凡妮莎·布莱恩被杀时柯茨的不在场证明
Landon was Curtis' alibi for when Vanessa Blaine was killed.
而且更重要的是
And more importantly...
你应该还记得邦妮被谋杀时我和一群人
you remember I was at work surrounded by a crowd of people
在一起上班 我不是你们要找的凶手 伙计们
when Bonnie was murdered. I am not your killer, guys.
这我们知道
We know that.
我们现在最关心的
What we're most concerned about right now,
柯茨先生 是那把38口径左轮手♥枪♥
Mr. Curtis, is that .38 revolver.
我们相信杀害邦妮·珀尔的凶手
We believe the person who killed Bonnie Pearl
或许试图要陷害你 并可能把凶器
may be trying to frame you and could have hidden
藏在了你的某一处产业中
the weapon on one of your properties.
这个我的产业 你指的是我的餐厅
By my properties, you mean my restaurants.
-我们为什么要跟他说这番话 -还有你名下住♥宅♥
- Why are we telling him that? - And your houses.
等我们找到枪就不会再继续骗他了
We'll stop lying to him when we find the gun.
只是作为预防措施 我们觉得还是
Just as a precaution, we thought we'd come
直接寻求你的允许而不是
directly to you for permission instead of
拿着搜查令出现在你面前
just showing up with a warrant.
征求你的同意是我们表达
Asking for your consent is our way of saying
我们不想为难你的方式
we want to make this easier on you.
在这签字就行了 克雷格
Just sign here, Craig.
我们会在你不知不觉的情况下完成搜查的
We'll be in and out before you know it.
好的 行吧
Okay, fine.
如果这能让这个真的很令人不悦的
If this will end this really
深入对我生活进行的调查完结 那就这样吧
ugly investigation into my life, fine.
我没什么好隐瞒的
I have nothing to hide.
除了你的十名雇员被强♥奸♥一事
Except the rape of 10 of your employees.
虽然又给我念了一遍我的权利让我有点
Though I am a little frustrated being read my rights...
不爽
again.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
纱伦让我来上班 一如往常
Sharon sent me to work, like usual.
听着 她 她不希望梅森或者其他任何人
Look, she -- she doesn't want Mason or anyone else,
包括你 小题大做 所以我们正试图让一切
including you, overreacting, so we're trying to keep this
尽可能的一如往常
as normal as possible.
这是她的决定
This is her decision.
你觉得我想待在这里吗
You think I want to be here?
好了吗 都结束了吗
Okay? Are we done here?
还没有
Not yet.
你最后一次和比尔·蓝德勒交谈是何时
When was the last time you spoke with Bill Landon?
你们刚把他释放他就打给我了
He called me right after you guys released him.
所以就是那个时候
So whenever that was.
-你之后有见到过他吗 -没 为什么这么问
- Did you see him after that? - No. Why?
那通电♥话♥之后不久 大约晚上九点左右
Well, shortly after that phone call, around 9:00 p.m.?
我们发现比尔·蓝德勒死在他自己车里
We found Bill Landon dead in his car.
-我的天 -被一把38口径的枪射了四枪
- Oh, my god. - Shot four times with a .38.
等等 等等 等一下
Wait a minute. Wait, wait, wait a minute.
你们又要问我有没有
Are you asking me for another
不在场证明吗 是这样吗
alibi aga-- is that it?
不 柯茨先生 我们只是想
No, Mr. Curtis, we're just trying to --
你们想做什么
What -- what -- what are you trying?
你们想洗清我的嫌疑吗 是这样吗
Are you trying to clear my name? Is that it?
一派胡言 听着
Bullshit! Look,
我已经充分配合你们的调查了
I've cooperated with you fully.
你们现在找我要关于一位改变了我
Now you're asking me for an alibi for the murder of a...
天呐 改变了我人生的男人
Geez. Of a murder of a man --
被杀一案的不在场证明
a man who changed my life.
听着 你们尽管搜我家 好吗
Look, you go through my -- my house, okay?
搜吧 尽管搜我的车 我的餐厅
Do it. Go through my car. Go through my restaurants.
随便你们想浪费多少时间
You waste as much time as you want.
从今往后没有律师在场
You just never speak to me again
别再来找我问话了
without a lawyer present.
又一次 柯茨走了 我们依然无能为力
Once again, Curtis walks, and there's nothing we can do.
还有其他人现在和我一样感觉有点绝望的吗
Anyone else feeling sort of helpless right now?
你终于出院回家真是太好了
It's good to have you home, finally.
我不知道该拿这些
I don't know what we're gonna do
只能开五天的花怎么办
with five days worth of flowers.
把它们拿回医院
Well, bring them back to the hospital,
在你等待移植的这段时间
cheer the place up while you're waiting
让医院喜气一下 就这么做
for your transplant. That's what.
我可能还是会选左心室辅助装置 安迪
I may still choose the LVAD, Andy.
这些花真漂亮
Oh, those are beautiful!
这是最后一束
Yeah, it's the last one.
新来的门卫送到楼下来了
The new doorman had them waiting downstairs.
不是给我的
These aren't for me.
你是说他送错了吗
You mean he gave me someone else's flowers?
对 是给你的
He did. They're for you.
"抱歉让你生气了"
"sorry I annoyed you
"说了不该说的话 古斯"
and said everything the wrong way. Gus."
里奇昨晚走了
Yeah, well, Ricky left last night.
艾米莉今天早上回家了
Emily left for home this morning.
新药让她的情况好了一点
Well, the new meds have fixed her up for a bit,
所以我们可以想想下步怎么办
so we can think through to what's next.
-是副队吗 -对 她在 不
- Is that the lieutenant? - Yeah, she is. No.
好 行
A-all right, fine.
开免提了
You're on speaker.
早上好 队长
Good morning, commander.
你好吗
How are you doing?
我非常好 副队
Oh, I'm very well, lieutenant.
谢谢你的关心 有什么新消息吗
Thank you for asking. What's the news?
所有看到你的
100% of the women
媒体发布会后站出来的所有女性
who came forward because of your press release --
不仅仅为克雷格·柯茨工作过
It turns out they not only work for Craig Curtis,
克雷格·柯茨还给了她们每个人一张
but every one of them says that he gave them a ticket
蓝德勒研讨会的门票
to a Landon seminar.
真巧
Well, what a coincidence.
对他所有资产的搜查情况呢
What about the warrants on all his properties?
全国十二个不同的执法部门
After nearly a week of searches all over the country
搜查了近一周后
by 12 different law-enforcement agencies,
还是没能找到谋杀
we still haven't found the .38
邦妮和蓝德勒的38毫米口径手♥枪♥
that came from Bonnie and Landon's murders.
梅森局长对媒体发布会
So, um, how is Chief Mason
带来的后果应付的如何
handling all the fallout from my press release?
别担心梅森
Don't even worry about Mason.
他完全在我们的掌控下
We have got him completely under control.
这是乱来
This is chaos.
你们承认你们将
You admit you're treating
那些所谓的受害者当成嫌犯
these so-called victims as suspects?
所谓的受害者 女士
So-called victims, ma'am?
如果她们没被性侵犯过
Why would they claim sexual assault
她们为什么要承认
if they were not sexually assaulted?
因为只要有一个蠢女孩认为
Because...as soon as one stupid girl figured out
说她被我爸强♥奸♥就能赚一大笔钱
she could make a lot of money saying my dad raped her,
一大堆其他女人就知道她们也能这么做
a bunch of other women figured out they could do the same thing.
我丈夫被引诱犯了错
My husband was seduced into making a mistake,
然后因为想洗清罪名而被谋杀
and then he was murdered to keep him from clearing his name.
现在他死了 你们还要玷污他的名声
And now you -- you are all just spitting on his grave.
真可耻
It's disgraceful!
那些女服务员是因为你们的媒体发布会
These waitresses just popping up out of nowhere
才冒出来的
because of your press release!
你们为什么要这么做
I mean, why did you have to do that? Why?!
够了
Oh, that's enough.
你们最好取消那些所谓的强♥奸♥调查
You better drop your investigation into these
然后跟我悲痛的母亲道歉
so-called rapes and apologize to my grieving mother
集中精力到调查我爸爸的谋杀案上去
and focus your efforts on finding my father's murderer,
否则我发誓我们会起诉洛杉矶警局
or I swear to god we will file a lawsuit
强迫市政♥府♥
against the LAPD, which will force the city
炒掉这里每一个人
to fire each and every one of you.
我们走
Let's go.
局长 他们的威胁没一点用
Chief, their threats mean nothing.
他们爱起诉谁就起诉谁
They'll sue no matter what.
请留步 蓝德勒夫人 赛斯
Excuse us. Ms. Landon, Seth, please.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表