剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
- If her cell's location services was on... - It was.
看看它会告诉我们什么结果
Let's see what that tells us.
艾米 你能不能说服
Amy, were you able to convince
克雷格·柯茨再跟我们聊聊
Craig Curtis to speak with us again?
他跟卡米一起在楼下领访客证
He's getting a visitor's badge downstairs with Cami
同行的还有一位叫提克的大个子保镖
and a massive security guy he calls Tick.
提克 我猜提克是他的名字吧
Tick? I assume Tick is his given name.
名字未知 但他上楼前
Unknown, but he was asked
我让他把电击枪交出来了
to surrender his stun gun before coming upstairs.
出于安全考虑由我暂时保管
I held on to it for... safety reasons.
我们可以把停尸房♥的照片调出来对比一下
We can call up morgue photos and see if this fits the profile
这把枪是否和用在瓦娜莎身上那边相符 长官
of the weapon used on Vanessa, ma'am.
别忘了下午四点 你比自己所想的更坚强
现在这情况开始有点
This is beginning to feel
似曾相识了 佩奇警探
like déjà vu, Detective Paige.
又让我来这做什么
What am I doing here again?
你知道的 有更简单的方法来查明
You know, there are easier ways to find out
一个男人是不是喜欢你的
if a guy's into you.
比如 你有名片或者其他联♥系♥方式吗
Like, do you have a card or something?
-你不是我喜欢的类型 -不是吗 为什么
- You're not my type. - Oh, no? Why's that?
你都三十好几了
You're too far over 30.
还很有幽默感 我喜欢
And a sense of humor, too. Ooh, I love it.
抱歉 提克 你得在外面等着
Oh, sorry, Tick. You need to wait outside.
不过 你可以随意使用隔壁的休息室
But, uh, help yourself to the break room next door.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent...
支队长 这把电击枪的
Commander, this stun gun has a distance of...
口径是一点五英寸
1 1/2 inches between prongs.
就跟莫拉斯在停尸房♥
That's just like one of the new stun guns
给我们看的其中一把新电击枪一样
that Morales showed us in the morgue.
我们需要比相符的电击枪更直接的
We'll need more than matching stun guns
把柯茨和凡妮莎被杀一案联♥系♥起来的证据
to connect Curtis to Vanessa's murder.
-而且邦妮是头部中弹的 -柯茨可能是雇
- And Bonnie was shot in the head. - Curtis could've hired
这个超大块头去袭击凡妮莎的
this oversized dirt bag to off Vanessa.
再问一次 你能告诉我这次叫我来所谓何事吗
Again. You mind telling me what this is about?
你别觉得给你念了米兰达警告自己就很特殊了
The Miranda Warning shouldn't make you feel special.
我们会对任何在这栋楼里接受问询的人
We have to give it to everyone who talks to us
-念同样的话 -天呐
- in this building. - Oh, my God.
你们就这么骗人 即使并不需要这样
You guys lie to people even when you don't need to.
这能置我们自己为中心
It centers us.
有不好的消息
We have bad news,
我们想亲自告诉你
and we, um, wanted to inform you in person.
真的吗 不好的消息 什么不好的消息
Really? Bad news? What bad news?
你的一位前雇员 凡妮莎
One of your former employees -- Vanessa --
昨天下午死了
died yesterday afternoon.
我们在你的新饭店盛大开业后发现了她
We found her after the grand opening of your new restaurant.
凡妮莎
Vanessa's d--
什么 是自杀吗
What, was it suicide?
谋杀 在她自己家里被掐死
Murdered -- asphyxiated in her own home.
在此之前凶手用电击枪
Not before the killer used a stun gun
击中了她十五次
15 times on Vanessa's body.
猜猜我们知道的谁能
Guess who we know who has access
随心所欲的接触到电击枪
to as many stun guns as he wants.
拜托 我为什么要做那种事
Oh, come o-- W-Why would I do something like that?!
因为斯坦·珀尔告诉你他可以
Because Stan Pearl told you that he would reach
和塔克斯达成比她母亲会答应的
a much better financial arrangement
好得多的财务安排协议
with Tackles than his mother ever would.
而凡妮莎拒绝和解 所以我们扪心自问一下
And Vanessa refused to settle, so let's ask ourselves,
谁会从这两起谋杀案中受益呢
who benefits from both these murders?
好的 那我们再扪心自问一下
Okay, and then let's ask ourselves,
我昨天下午在哪
where was I yesterday afternoon?
对了 答案是在这里 跟你们在一起
Oh, that's right. The answer is here, with you guys.
是的 你来这里之前在哪
Yeah, where were you before that,
中午十一点到下午三点之间
between 11:00 and 3:00?
我早上在健身
I -- I was working out in the morning,
然后我要为晚上的盛大开业做准备
and then I was getting ready for my opening that night,
于是便和比尔·蓝德勒做了两小时的演讲预演
so I had a two-hour pep talk with Bill Landon.
比尔·蓝德勒医生 你的其中一位主要投资人
Dr. Bill Landon -- one of your top investors?
是的 他同时也是我的人生导师
Yeah, well, he's also my life coach.
而且昨天 我需要就将要出席的
And yesterday, I needed a little help
红毯仪式给自己打打气
getting pumped up for the red carpet.
我不知道这是否就是那把凶器
I don't know if this is the exact weapon,
但它和攻击凡妮莎的那把相符
but it matches up with the one that attacked Vanessa.
这只是个间接的旁证
It's a circumstantial step.
离认定谋杀还有很长的距离
It's still a long way from murder.
我们得和蓝德勒医生本人对你的疗程进行确认
We need to confirm your session with Dr. Landon himself.
是的 祝你们好运能联♥系♥到他
Yeah, well, good luck getting ahold of him.
他正在盐湖城做一场研讨会
He's doing a seminar in Salt Lake City.
支队长 我觉得我们找到
Commander, I think we found
凡妮莎·布莱恩每周去哪赴约了
Vanessa Blaine's weekly appointment.
过去两个月中的每周三下午
Every Wednesday afternoon for the past two months,
凡妮莎都会出现在距她家
Vanessa shows up inside
约19公里的这一处环形区域
this circle 12 miles from her house.
这边区域里 有一处停车场
Within here, we have a parking structure,
一间餐厅 一间药房♥ 以及一座医疗建筑
a restaurant, a drug store, and a medical building.
四层的医生办公室容纳了两位皮肤病医生
Four stories of doctor's offices occupied by two dermatologists,
一位耳鼻喉专科医生
an ENT specialist,
一位内科医生 一位直肠科医生
an internist, a proctologist,
一个外科及门诊中心 以及珍·克罗斯医生
a surgery/outpatient center, and Dr. Jane Cross,
一位个人网站上说专攻
a psychologist whose website says she specializes
性侵后影响的心理医生
in the after effects of sexual assault.
我们联♥系♥了克罗斯医生的办公室
Now, we checked with Dr. Cross's office,
他们不愿提供凡妮莎去见克罗斯医生的缘由
and they would not confirm why Cross was seeing Vanessa.
我的老天 她被强♥奸♥过
Ye Gods. She was raped.
或许这就是凡妮莎试图自杀的原因
Maybe that's why Vanessa tried to kill herself.
那她为什么说没有任何财务补偿
And why she said that no financial settlement
能足以弥补她收到的伤害
would ever be enough.
所以如果我们接受这个推论
So if we accept this theory,
这要如何与我们已知的事实相契合
how does it fit with our pattern of facts?
这解释了克雷格·柯茨为什么
Well, it explains why Craig Curtis
要一次性从塔克斯解雇一批其他女性雇员
let a bunch of other women go from Tackles all at once --
掩盖他的所作所为
to cover up what he'd done.
有没有关于这个
Is there a police report
-所谓性侵的警方报告 -没有
- of this supposed sexual assault? - Uh, no.
凡妮莎·布莱恩可能是两年前被强♥奸♥的
Vanessa Blaine could've been raped two years ago.
仅凭推论是不足以逮捕柯茨的
Curtis can't be arrested on a theory.
我们不能就让这个混♥蛋♥从这里一走了之
We just can't let this asshole walk out of here.
我们还有其他选择吗
What other choice do we have?
克雷格·柯茨或许强♥奸♥并谋杀了凡妮莎
Craig Curtis might have raped and murdered Vanessa,
但我们能证明的只有他解雇了她
but all we can prove is that he fired her.
而这并不是够得上逮捕的罪行
Which, in itself, is not an arrestable offense.
但我们能做的是 从现在开始
But what we can do, starting now,
保护所有牵涉这起诉讼的人
is protect everyone else involved in this lawsuit,
包括凡妮莎的心理医生
including Vanessa's psychologist,
这位非常可能知道强♥奸♥犯名字的证人
who may very well know the name of our rapist.
你确定我帮不上忙吗
You sure I can't help?
你倒是并不需要我再教什么了
Not that you need any lessons.
你就甩开两手放松就好
All you need to do is relax.
古斯
你为什么拖到周五才去见那位专科医生
Why aren't you going to that new specialist until Friday?
因为我的症状已经消失了
Because my symptoms have already gone away,
而且看病这事
and it is less urgent...
没有停尸房♥里那具尸体紧急
...than the dead body I have in the morgue.
那边怎么样了
What's going on there?
食材准备工作已经完成了
Uh, well, uh, the prep is done.
现在千层面只需要烤一下就行了
Now the lasagna just needs to bake.
不 我是说你的电♥话♥响个不停
No, I mean your phone keeps ringing.
你一直不接 是古斯打来的吗
You keep declining. Is it Gus?
你肯定是有心灵感应能力
You must be psychic.
是的
Yeah.
我赢了我人生第一场和解会议
I won my first settlement conference --
一笔遣散费
- a severance pay
以及一封艾登给古斯写的推荐信
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表