剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
最后一件事 蓝德勒太太
one last thing, Ms. Landon,
我们从没有透露过
we never released any information
邦妮·珀尔死亡的详细信息 只说过
about Bonnie Pearl's death, except to say
她是被枪杀在她自己的车里的
that she was shot in her own vehicle.
我不 这有什么关系
I'm not -- Why does that matter?
邦妮停车是因为有人车子出了故障
Well, Bonnie stopped because someone was having car trouble.
她放下了她车子副驾驶座的窗户
She lowered the window in the passenger side of her Mercedes,
结果被人枪杀了
and she ended up shot to death.
所有这些细节
And not any of these details
都没有被媒体发布过
were released through the press.
所以只有杀了邦妮·珀尔的那个人
So only the person who killed Bonnie Pearl
才能用完全一样的方法杀死你的丈夫
could have killed your husband in the exact same way.
正如你刚刚向我们描述的那样
And you just described it to us.
我是在保护我的儿子
I was protecting my son.
你的儿子不再是小孩子了
Your son isn't a child anymore.
他是个受过良好教育的成年人 能够维护他自己
He's a well-educated adult who can fend for himself.
你闭嘴
You shut up.
你闭嘴
You shut up!
你不明白
You do not understand
我都经历了什么
what I was going through!
我当然明白
Oh, yes, I do!
你为了努力维护
You're trying so hard to hold on to the life
你眼下的生活 甚至不惜
that you've been living, that you're willing to let
去杀人
other people die to keep it!
你不惜杀死一个遭受了巨大精神创伤的
You're willing to sacrifice a young woman
年轻女性 就为了保护你的生活方式
in great emotional turmoil just to keep your lifestyle,
-你的钱 你的 -这不是我的
- your money, your... - It wasn't my...
我是个完美的妻子 发生这些对我又怎么公平
I was the perfect wife! How is any of this fair to me?!
你闭嘴吧
Just keep your mouth shut!
你因为谋杀被逮捕
You're under arrest for murder!
-闭嘴 纱伦 纱伦 -听我说
- Shut up! Sharon! Sharon! - Listen to me!
你们都过来 巴斯 叫医护
Get in here! Everyone, Buzz, call the paramedics!
见鬼 见鬼
Damn it. Damn it!
好了 开始按压
Okay. Starting compressions.
纱伦 纱伦
Sharon! Sharon!
纱伦
Sharon!
喂 是的 是的 医生 我们知道 我们在做
Yes? Yes, yes, doctor. We know. We're trying.
救护车在路上了 但是你得帮帮她 医生 好吗
An ambulance is coming, but you have to help her, doctor, okay?
-你得帮帮她 -让他离开 巴斯
- You have to help her! - He's got to leave. Buzz!
-你得帮帮她 医生 -巴斯 让他从这出去
- You have to help her, doctor! - Buzz, get him out of here!
-你得帮帮她 求你了 -让他从这出去
- You have to help her, please! - Get him out of here!
纱伦 别放弃 纱伦
Sharon. Don't give up, Sharon.
纱伦 坚持住 纱伦 纱伦
Sharon, please hang on. Sharon. Sharon.
曼尼 我有急事
Manny, I have an emergency.
天 严重吗 要我开车送你吗
Oh, my. Is it serious? Do you need me to drive you somewhere?
我已经叫了车 谢谢
Uh, I already got a Lyft on the way. Thanks.
我很抱歉 我得走了
Hey, I'm sorry. I have to go.
很快会有人来服务的 好吗
Someone will come and pick this up in a second, okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
抱歉
Hey. Sorry.
很高兴认识你 我有急事
Uh, it was great meeting you. I-I have an emergency.
很快会有人来服务的
Someone will come pick this up in a second.
急事 不严重吧 我希望
Emergency? Nothing serious, I hope.
我的男朋友 前男友
Uh, it's my boyfriend -- ex-boyfriend.
我们刚刚还在说的那个
The one we were just talking about?
他 他还好吗
Is -- Is he okay?
不 他的妈妈进了急救室
No, his mother's in the emergency room.
抱歉我得走了 希望你旅行愉快
I'm -- I'm sorry to leave. Uh, enjoy your visit anyway.
希望我帮上了忙
I-I hope I was helpful.
当然 当然
You were. You were.
也许我走之前会再来见你
And, uh, maybe I'll see you again before I go.
-你朋友的事很抱歉 -我也是
- Sorry about your friend. - Yeah. Me, too.
谢谢
Thanks.
-发生什么了 -她在审问嫌犯的时候
- What happened? - She was interviewing a suspect
倒下了 我想她是心脏骤停了
and she collapsed and I guess her heart seized.
胡里奥做了复苏之后又骤停了一次
Julio got it restarted and then it seized again
医护人员又做了复苏
and the paramedics got it restarted.
现在我们在等消息
Now we're waiting to hear.
古斯 谢谢你能来 古斯 我很感激
Gus. Thank you for coming, Gus. I appreciate it.
怎么样了
What's going on?
我很遗憾的告诉大家二十分钟之前
I'm very sorry to tell you that 20 minutes ago,
雷达队长的心脏停止了跳动
Commander Raydor's heart went into arrest.
我们非常努力的试图为她恢复心跳
We tried very hard to help her regain a rhythm,
但是失败了
but we failed.
那么队长是
So the commander is...
我们做了所有我们能做的
We did everything we could.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我真的很遗憾
I am so sorry.
巴斯
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表