剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
who Shelly rang up after she spoke to Paige and Wes.
先打给了克雷格·柯茨
First call was to Craig Curtis.
就在下午四点 长官
4 p.m., ma'am.
这不合理啊
Well, doesn't make sense.
她听说了
She hears that another
另一个性侵受害者被杀了
sexual-assault victim was murdered,
居然先打给性侵自己的人
and then she calls her rapist?
她也对钱感兴趣 副队
Well, she's interested in money, too, Lieutenant,
并且为了钱不择手段
and not overly concerned with how she makes it.
你的意思是她想勒索强♥奸♥她的人
You mean she's trying to blackmail the guy who raped her?
很像是这么回事
It certainly looks like it.
这可是个
Well, that's kind of a dangerous way
危险的赚钱方法
to increase your income.
我知道你们两个人很累
Listen, I know you two are tired,
但我们还是需要你们紧盯谢利
but we're going to need you to keep an eye on Shelly
我们来查找其他受害者
while we find these other victims.
我们会尽力的 指挥官
We'll do what we can, Commander.
谢谢你 卫斯
Thank you, Wes.
我们会继续与谢利接触
We'll keep in close contact with Shelly.
他很认真的
He means it.
我们这边在找另外两名受害者方面
So, what progress have we made
有什么进展吗
with the other two sexual-assault victims?
邦妮·珀尔打给了玛佳莎·塞尔比
Bonnie Pearl phoned Makisha Selby,
也就是拉斯维加斯小姐 大概打了十几次
A.K.A. Miss Las Vegas, almost a dozen times.
但玛佳莎的手♥机♥从两个月前就停机了
But Makisha's cell was disconnected two months ago.
我们也试着和她父母联♥系♥了
Uh, we tried talking to her parents, ma'am,
因为玛佳莎的电♥话♥在家庭套餐里面
because Makisha's phone is part of their family plan,
但她爸爸也不知道她在哪
but her dad said they had no idea where she was,
叫嚷着别再烦他了 然后就挂了我电♥话♥
yelled do not bother them again, and then he hung up on me.
没人报告玛佳莎的失踪吗
So no one reported Makisha missing?
打扰了 先生 支队长你来了啊
'Scuse me, si-- Oh. Commander.
很高兴在这里看到你
Good to see you here.
谢谢
Thank you.
桑切斯 我办公室有电♥话♥找你
Sanchez, there's a phone call for you in my office.
拉斯维加斯性犯罪部门的琳达·查韦斯警探
A Detective Linda Chavez from the Las Vegas Sex Crimes Unit?
不知道她是怎么打到我的专线上来的
No idea how she got my direct line,
但她说是关于塔克斯案的事
but she said it's regarding the Tackles case.
支队长 你要来吗
Commander, would you like to join us?
我来 谢谢
I would. Thank you.
富林副队 这边请
Lieutenant Flynn, this way.
我想知道你老婆到底怎么了
I want to know what the hell is going on with your wife.
胡里奥 你个小坏坏
Julio, you dirty dog.
我知道你说要让维加斯的事只留在维加斯
I know we say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas,
但你也离开得太快了
but you left way too soon for me.
我醒来你就不在我身边了
I couldn't believe you were gone when I woke up.
-琳达 琳达 你要知道 -我知道
- Linda Linda, you should be aware - I mean, I know you needed
你要赶早班飞机
to catch an early flight,
但我本来要送你去机场的
but I would have taken you to the airport.
你还是单身吗
Hey, you still single?
你什么时候会回来呢
And when are you coming back?
我好希望能在五月的
I really missed you
-凶杀案研讨会上见到你 -琳 琳达
- at the homicide convention in May. - L-L-Linda,
停一下
you should stop for a moment.
-什么 -我在副局长办公室
- What? - Y-You're on speaker phone
开着免提 他都听见了
in my Assistant Chief's office, and he's hearing you.
还有我上司也听着呢
And so is my boss.
我打的是你名片上的电♥话♥啊
I-I called the number on your card.
不对 还记得吗
No, no. Remember?
我名片没了 就用了以前局长的名片
I-I-I borrowed my old Chief's card because I'd run out.
我电♥话♥写在背面了 翻过去能看到
My number's on the back. Flip it over. You'll see it.
你说得对
Oh. You're right.
我应该
Yeah, uh, I should...
虽然不想打断你们 但查韦斯警探
As fascinating as all this is, Detective Chavez,
你应该是有工作的事找胡里奥吧
I assume you called Julio for a work-related reason?
没错 是的
Yes, sir, I did.
还有 你声音真好听啊
And you have a beautiful voice, by the way.
胡里奥 昨晚给我留了个言
Julio, uh, left a message last night
问了我塔克斯案中一位女性
about a woman involved in your Tackles case
叫做玛佳莎·塞尔比
named Makisha Selby,
他说她是一名涉案人
saying she was a person of interest.
可能不止如此
She may be more than that.
琳达 我是支队长纱伦·雷达
Linda, this is Commander Sharon Raydor.
你认识玛佳莎吗
Do you know Makisha?
警局因毒品问题拘留了她六十多天
Metro's had her in custody for 60-plus days on a drug beef.
六十多天
60-plus days.
难怪她父母
That could explain why her parents
无法联♥系♥到她的手♥机♥ 长官
disconnected her cell, ma'am.
查韦斯警探 我们需要警局放弃毒品指控
Detective Chavez, we need Metro to drop the drug charges
让我们把玛佳莎带回洛杉矶
and allow us to bring Makisha to L.A.
-不行 -为什么不行
- Yeah, no way. - Uh, what do you mean, no way?
是重罪 冰♥毒♥
It's felony possession. Meth, coke, "X."
玛佳莎在钱包里携带有药方
I mean, Makisha had a pharmacy in her purse,
我们逮捕她时她还不太清醒
and she was a little out of her head when we arrested her.
拜托 琳达 毒品和谋杀强♥奸♥相比
Come on, Linda. Dope versus murder and rape?
还是我们的案子更重要
The scales tip our way.
把嫌犯带到洛杉矶是要花钱的
Well, it costs money to bring suspects to Los Angeles,
我本来应该在几小时后
and, uh, I'm supposed to be walking the boulevard
漫步在林荫大道上的
for the next few hours.
我们来出让玛佳莎飞过来的钱
We'll pay to fly Makisha out.
还有 我得和她一起来
Well, I'd have to come with her.
等我们确定她对本案有用才会撤指控
Not dropping charges till we know she's gonna be helpful.
好的
Fair enough.
真好
Great.
-迫不及待再次见到你哦 -我也是
- I-I cannot wait to see you again. - Same here.
能不用免提了吗
Now can you take me off speaker phone, please?
好了
You're -- you're clear.
我也是
Yeah. M-Me, too.
一路平安
Have a safe flight.
能早点换班吗
Do -- do you think you could end your shift early?
大概几点能到
And wh-when do you think you would get here?
琳达·查韦斯警探
Detective Linda Chavez,
这位是艾米·塞克斯警探
meet Detective Amy Sykes.
感谢你们的欢迎
Thanks for the welcoming committee.
玛佳莎 和善良的警探们打招呼
Makisha, want to say hello to the nice detectives?
我恨警♥察♥
I hate the police.
深感遗憾
I am sorry to hear that.
-你们一直对我说谎 -只要你说实话
- All you do is lie to me. - Well, you be honest with us,
我们也会以诚相待
and we'll be truthful with you.
如果你帮助我们 我们会让
You help us, we'll get the Las Vegas cops
拉斯维加斯警方撤销你的毒品指控
to drop all of your drug charges.
是吗 然后呢
Oh, yeah? Then what?
是要我相信你们吗
Am I supposed to trust you? Is that it?
因为我现在再也不轻信他人了
Because I'm not big on trust anymore, just so you know.
是因为你几个月前
Is that because you were sexually assaulted
受到了性侵犯吗
a few months ago?
天啊 你们和那个来监狱看我的
God, you sound just like that rich lawyer lady
大款女律师说的一样
that came to see me in jail.
我不是受到了侵犯
I wasn't assaulted.
我是被强♥奸♥了
I was raped.
你们想知道的是这个吗
Is that what you want to know about?
这发生在你在
Did this rape occur while
塔克斯饭店工作期间吗
you were employed by Tackles restaurant?
-对 -来看你的律师
- Yeah. - And this lawyer you say came to see you,
她是叫邦妮·珀尔吗
was she named Bonnie Pearl?
没错
Yes.
你认识强♥奸♥你的男人吗
Do you know the man who raped you?
能告诉我们他的名字吗
Can you tell us his name?
我和维加斯的警方说了 他们因此逮捕了我
I told the police in Vegas. That's how I got arrested.
什么
Excuse me?
玛佳莎去了市中心部队
Makisha dropped into Downtown Area Command
声称自己被强♥奸♥了
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表