剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
读一百本字典吗
Of 100 dictionaries?
找到那把AR15步♥枪♥了
There's our AR-15.
还有消焰器
And that's the flash suppressor.
副队
Lieutenant.
马文·格瑞特 你被逮捕了
Marvin Garret, you're under arrest.
搞什么 你不抓非法居民 反而抓我
What the hell! You're arresting me and not the illegals?
米格尔 米格尔
Miguel! Miguel! Miguel!
我的天
Oh, my God!
-不 -你干了什么
- No! - What'd you do?!
不 埃米利奥 回来
No! Emilio! Emilio! Hey, hey, hey! Back!
-退后 -埃米利奥 住手
- Back now! - Emilio, no!
退后 马上退后
Hey, hey, move back. Back! Back now!
联调局 请勿干扰逮捕
FBI. No interference in this arrest.
凯莉 我们从后门离开吧
Kelly? Why don't we leave through the back gate?
好的 但是我爸呢
Um, okay, but, um, where's my dad?
他会在警局和你汇合
He'll be meeting you downtown.
桑切斯警探 重案组
Detective Sanchez, Major Crimes.
帮我转接寻尸犬组的人 谢谢
I'd like to speak to someone with a cadaver dog, please.
关于卢卡斯·加尔萨的死没有进一步消息
No more word on the death of Lucas Garza,
但警方逮捕了马文·格瑞特
but police arrested Marvin Garret.
得知邻居可能
...understandably distraught
伤害了自己儿子 他们心急如焚
that their neighbor may have harmed their son.
圣约瑟夫的失踪案
As the St. Joseph's Three morphs into a story
演变成十五岁少年的凶杀案
including the possible murder of a diabetic 15-year-old...
马文·盖瑞特的隔壁邻居
...right next door to Marvin Garret,
看似没有任何职业
who has no visible means of employment.
而警方拒绝排除
And police refuse to rule out
其与毒枭可能的关联性
potential connections to drug cartels --
应该说找不到任何与墨西哥毒枭
More like the connections to the Mexican cartels
有关联的证据
can't be found.
他们只是胡乱猜测
Well, they're speculating.
你还记得当记者是怎么回事吧
You remember how journalists are, don't you?
对了 你有没有听说
Look, um, have you heard that --
菲利普·斯特罗可能回到美国了
that Phillip Stroh might be back in the country?
我妈跟我说的
Mom told me.
尚未得到证实
Well, it isn't confirmed.
这些人
All of these people
都曾和菲利普·斯特罗有过某些关联
were connected to Phillip Stroh's past in some way.
他们各个都突然
And they've all been dropping dead --
俄亥俄州 查格林福尔斯市
"意外"或"自杀"身亡
"Accidentally" or by "Suicide."
密歇根州 安阿伯市
但安德莉亚说他们都认识斯特罗
But Andrea says that they all knew Stroh...
斯特罗杀了他们
and that he murdered them.
你给我这些名字 要我做什么
And you want me to do what with these names?
我想要当地警局对他们做的
I'd like copies from local authorities
死亡调查报告
of their death investigations.
你可以帮我取得 巴斯
And you can get those for me, Buzz.
突发新闻 警♥察♥突击检查
好吧 我想想办法
All right, I'll see what I can do.
我们上电视了
Hey! It's us!
我要发信息叫我姐上网
I've got to text my sister and tell her to go online
看我上新闻
and look for me on the news.
这应该是全国性新闻
I think that was a national.
超级明星
Hey, superstar.
问询要开始了
We're about to start the interviews.
我马上就到 副队
I'll be right there, Lieutenant.
别担心
And don't worry.
我今天会申请这些死亡报告的
I'll file for these death reports today.
我爸爸在哪
Where my dad?
我和你们谈话会让他非常生气的
You know, my talking to you is gonna really upset him.
-可为什么呢 -因为就是会
- Why, though? - Because it will.
在你喊出你的名字然后
After you yelled out your name
叫我联♥系♥洛杉矶警局后 他拿走了我的电♥话♥
and told me to call the LAPD, he took away my cell.
而我们没有座机
And we don't have a landline.
他在哪里 我爸爸
Where is he? My dad?
他和联邦当局在一起
He's with federal authorities.
他的军械库中有未注册的消音器
He had an unregistered suppressor in his arsenal.
未注册的消音器 那很糟糕吗
An unregistered suppressor? Is that bad?
-他有许可去 -他违反了枪♥支♥许可证规定
- He has a license to s-- - He was out of compliance with his FFL,
他被拘留了
and he's under arrest.
这样导致了一些问题 因为作为未成年
Which is a bit of a problem because, as a minor,
我们需要确保你有人监护
we need to make sure that you're supervised.
我会尽可能让
I'll try and make that
-问询过程轻松一点 -什么情况
- as easy as possible on you. - Anything?
没有 长官 不是尸体
Uh, no, ma'am. Well, not bodies.
我们挖起来一些新型自动洒水系统
We dug up some parts of a new sprinkler system
没装好的零件
not very well installed.
没有尸体 这是肯定的
Well, no dead bodies. That's a positive.
我们在试图建立一条
We're trying to establish a timeline
米格尔 卢卡斯和瑞安失踪时的时间线
around when Miguel, Lucas, and Ryan went missing.
你知道上周四上午11点你的父亲在哪里吗
Do you know where your father was last Thursday at 11:00 a.M.?
我爸爸在哪里
Where my dad was?
上周四的上午11点
well, 11:00 a.M. Last Thursday,
爸爸一整天都和我在一起
uh, Dad was with me all day.
-在家自学 -真的吗 你们学了什么
- Homeschooling. - Really? What were you studying?
微积分
Calculus...
还有物理
and, uh, physics.
美国历史
American history.
我们在讨论安德鲁·杰克逊
Discussing Andrew Jackson
以及他第一次败给约翰·昆西·亚当斯
and his first loss to John Quincy Adams.
为什么在家自学
Why homeschooling? L.A.
洛杉矶联合学区就是个笑话
Unified is a joke.
就算是自♥由♥主义者都知道
Even you liberals know that.
我不会把她送到一个她不得不学着被一群
I'm not sending her to a place where she has to learn
不说英语的可怕暴徒所包围的地方
surrounded by scary thugs who don't speak English.
还有私立学校 教区的
There's private school. Parochial.
他们袒护非法移♥民♥ 罪犯
They protect illegals. Criminals.
而且 我不会为本应该
Besides, I'm not paying for school
免费的学校付钱
when it's supposed to be free.
那么 到底学的是微积分还是历史
So, was it calculus or history?
不管学的什么 他们都是对方的不在场证明
Either way, they're each other's alibis.
要想推♥翻♥这个证明 我们得拿出铁证
It's gonna take hard evidence to break that.
除非凯莉以某种方式牵扯进来
Unless Kelly is involved somehow.
不一定是女朋友
It's not always the girlfriend.
但是当几个男孩在一起的时候
But when multiple boys are in the mix...
我只是不想让她接触那些错误的观点
I'm trying to keep her from the wrong ideas
以及错误的人
and the wrong kind of people.
不管爸爸怎么说 米格尔和瑞安没放在心上
Whatever Dad says, Miguel and Ryan are totally chill.
-像我一样 -你们什么时候成为朋友的
- Like me, you know? - When did you all become friends?
在我12岁的时候 米格尔搬到我家隔壁
Miguel moved in next door when I was 12.
前年认识的卢卡斯和瑞安
I met Lucas and Ryan year before last.
那你什么时候开始和卢卡斯约会的
And when did you and Lucas start dating?
你父亲不在这里
Look. Your father isn't here,
而且他永远都不会知道我们的谈话内容
and he'll never know what we said.
你有感觉你和卢卡斯的感情不真实吗
Did you feel like your relationship with Lucas
-因为你父亲不希望你 -不 不 不
- wasn't real because your father didn't want you to... - No, no, no,
我们的感情非常真实 有我爸妈的两倍
it was very real, twice as real as what my mom and dad had.
我们在一起应该 下周就有六个月了
We would've been together, uh, six months next week.
我们有一起出去过
And we did go out together.
两次
Twice.
你父亲为什么不喜欢卢卡斯
Why didn't your father like Lucas?
他有威胁过他吗
Did he ever threaten him?
没有
No.
他威胁的我
He threatened me.
他叫我 离卢卡斯远一点
He told me to, like, stay away from Lucas.
但我
But I --
我爱过他
I loved him...
对你的遭遇我们表示遗憾 凯莉
We're sorry for your loss, Kelly.
你知道你父亲给卢卡斯的父母打过电♥话♥吗
Did you know your father called Lucas' parents once?
我当然要给他们打电♥话♥
Damn right I called them.
我要他们禁止他们儿子和我的女儿来往
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表