剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
"Valley of the Dolls."
是我太太的书 我借的
Yeah, it was my wife's book. I borrowed it.
这书 听起来挺有趣
It, uh, sounded like fun.
那本书里有什么角色
Who are some of the characters in that book,
《美人谷》
"Valley of the Dolls"?
角色
Characters.
-她在哪儿 -一号♥审讯室
- Where is she? - Interview Room 1.
我要和她谈谈
I need to talk to her.
巴斯
Buzz.
霍布斯副检察官说她需要你
Uh...D.D.A. Hobbs says she needs you to step
来走廊上一下 如果你可以
out into the hallway, if you can.
好吧 伊恩 你知道吗
All right, Ian, you know what?
我们希望你签一份同意书
We want you to sign a consent form.
让我们搜查你的房♥子
Let us search your house.
等等 你们要干什么 为什么
Wait, you got to what? No. What for?
你们为什么要搜查我的房♥子
What do you got to search my house for?
让你准备一下 你将和你的太太
To prepare you for the very difficult conversation
进行一次非常艰难的谈话
you're about to have with your wife.
不 不 没门 不行
No. No. No way. No.
你想搜查我的房♥子 你去搞搜查令来
You want to search my house, you get a warrant.
我从检察官办公室一个会议上过来
I've come from a meeting at the D.A.'s office,
会上我们给艾玛·里奥斯安排了保镖
where we've ordered bodyguards for Emma Rios,
我们也建议给拉什蒂安排保镖
and we're recommending them for Rusty.
什么
What?
由于亚利桑那州斯科特斯德市
Based on a death report of Carolyn Sayles
七十二岁的卡洛琳·塞尔斯被报告死亡 为什么
from Scottsdale, Arizona, age 72 -- What?
一向身体健康直到她在一个峡谷徒步时
In perfect health until she lost her balance
失去平衡从一百二十米高坠落
while hiking a canyon and fell down 400 feet.
卡洛琳·塞尔斯为什么对这个案子这么重要
Why is Carolyn Sayles so important to this case?
不是这个案子
It's not this case.
塞尔斯女士曾经是菲利普·斯特罗的继母
Ms. Sayles was once stepmother to Phillip Stroh.
五人死亡
Five deaths.
三人还可能是巧合
Three could be coincidental.
但五人使这成为一种模式
But five makes a pattern.
是的 我这么想
Yes, I think so.
安德莉亚也这么想
Andrea thinks so, too.
我不明白 这事斯特罗做的干净利落
I don't get it. Stroh made a clean getaway.
现场没人发现他的踪迹 是这样吧
No one has spotted him anywhere, have they?
没有 但是他也曾经利用第三方干坏事
No, but he's been known to work through third parties,
或者和第三方合作
or in concert with them, anyway.
所以因为四起意外和一起自杀
So four accidents and a suicide
艾玛 布兰达 和我都要受到同样级别的保护
equals protection for Emma, Brenda, and me.
我也许要让琳达·罗思曼也加入这个名单
And I may add Linda Rothman to that list,
因为她曾经做过一段时间斯特罗的律师
because she was Stroh's attorney for a while,
最后结果不大好
and it didn't work out.
你瞧 所有这些死亡事件都间隔了几个月
Look, all of these deaths were several months apart.
我 我不认为我现在就需要特别行动组的安全保卫
I-I don't think that I need an S.I.S. Security detail yet,
但是 纱伦 我不能就这么坐等着
but, Sharon, I can't just sit back
让这一切在我身上再发生一次
and let this happen to me again.
-意思是 -意思是我希望能
- Meaning? - Meaning I'd like to be...
更好的保护我自己
more proficient in protecting myself.
更好的保护你自己
More proficient in protecting yourself
怎么保护
in what way?
抱歉打扰你们
Uh...sorry to interrupt,
但是你要走了
but you have to go.
-我来开车 -我来开车
- I'll drive. - I'll drive.
我几乎已经百分之百痊愈了
I'm back almost 100%.
是的 但是我不能出外勤
Yeah, but I can't be in the field
除非我的指挥官和我在一起
unless I'm with my commanding officer.
所以让我开车带你吧
So let me take you.
出外勤
"In the field"?
发生什么了
What's happened?
多长时间了
How long?
我不确定 花匠20分钟以前打的电♥话♥
I'm not sure. The gardener called it in 20 minutes ago,
但很明显这具尸体
but the body has obviously been here
从昨晚起已经在这里了
since sometime last night.
那么
Well...
这是我们的糖尿病人
here's our diabetic.
现在 我想知道的是
Now, what I'd like to know is...
另外两个男孩在哪儿
where are the other two boys?
这个 副队 是
That, Lieutenant, is, um...
一个非常好的问题
It's an excellent question.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表